Ashley Cain #48 "Ash, i mustache" what was the starting balance?”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve always tried to be mindful of how I speak but there was always something a bit too aesthetically-arranged from diagnosis onwards that made me uncomfortable. The “Let’s go Champ” felt really contrived, I don’t know, just bad vibes. If you look at the behaviour and spending since, I wonder if this has become their income rather than a cause. I don’t understand who benefits from any of this.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why is Gashley not wearing the tracker or have I missed him putting it on? Also why has he got to have his family with him. The fact he has company etc is cheating, in my opinion

Reactions: 16
The fact he is not wearing the tracker raises questions about if he’s actually doing it all and notice everyone is very quiet tonight - travel lodge not for the gram 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Did anyone notice when he stopped by an old lady and her husband the other day he actually said shall we have a photo 😂😂😂😂 I reckon he does that alllllllll the time

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And at the ‘finish line’ each day, why must he take his bloody top off! 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 11
How is he still running with those blister surely they would be so painful u less he’s burst them and has a bandage all over his foot it makes me cringe to this the pain from rubbing
He’s so dodgy def in the van at some points

Reactions: 14
How is he still running with those blister surely they would be so painful u less he’s burst them and has a bandage all over his foot it makes me cringe to this the pain from rubbing
He’s so dodgy def in the van at some points
Pre -recorded, old footage from his last glory tour, when he displayed his pygmy trotters

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
and notice everyone is very quiet tonight - travel lodge not for the gram 😂😂😂
Still nothing… usually there’d be a hotel shot of a swanky dinner, lush hotel room pic and them in hotel room being sports massaged by some company….. we’ll see if it’s to come…. 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did anyone notice when he stopped by an old lady and her husband the other day he actually said shall we have a photo 😂😂😂😂 I reckon he does that alllllllll the time
Yes! She didn’t seem thrilled but gave in and took the photo. She prolly was wondering who the blue haired bellend was.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Interesting photos. Smiling faces, no sweat, no tears, no pain. We all know what’s going on here don’t we.. but nobody shall question the beast

Reactions: 7
She almost said let’s go champs and stopped herself 🙄
Eating as per on live 😂
She’s so cringey for a 37 year old woman 😵💫

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s literally sat on TikTok most of the day, begging for people to “help her win the battles”, which is asking people to send money for gifts so she’ll win a pathetic battle. It’s honestly awful. The thing is, some of the gifts are worth £100’s. Can you imagine, sitting at home and sending £200 to a randomer? The even more ridiculous thing is, they only get 30%, as TikTok take 70%. She should be embarrassed

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13