Ashley Cain #48 "Ash, i mustache" what was the starting balance?”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mother Theresa is going to start putting herself first for once.
It's all a load of blah blah bull tit will she stick to it will she hell.

It's quiet apt comparing with mother teresa

Because if mother Teresa was about when tattle existed she was a horrifically horrible bleep. And isn't worthy of any of the praise.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am not sure I can stomach 3 months of Cashley’s attention seeking ‘challenge’.
I know 🙈 alissia is now injured so she’s riding in the car. I don’t think Ashley did all those miles I reckon he was in the car at points during this glory challenge. Saf not posting about this challenge speaks volumes

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
She’s done this many times before, fill my own cup etc
She did a insta story today of her event, why? It was a while ago now, not many people actually attended…

This is going to be such a long 3 months… he’s spouting word soup about breaking the back of the dragon etc and it’s like, dude you’re not even out of the bottom corner yet, you e got bleeping AGES! Bet he’s regretting doing the running stint and should’ve just stuck with cycle and rowing, at least it would’ve been quicker 🤣

And as someone else said - why was he getting massive blisters on day one! We’re going to be shown toenails coming off and foot rot again aren’t we…. Ultrafungal infection 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What you see
Because Charity's are scrunitinsed, once money has gone in.

This is so he can skim some money off the go fund me for 'costs' when it goes into his bank account first.

Oh and cash donations will disappear.
I can’t quite believe people are literally handing him money whilst he’s running, out of the window of the van aswell. Different take on the orange lidless buckets. Wow.

The Ashley Cain Tour. How long is it? Jeez.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Gosh that’s so right about Saf. It’s for her daughters foundation and she hasn’t made one post about this challenge. That to me screams how it doesn’t benefit the foundation just the cain’s pockets
It is very telling . Makes sense
---
Gosh that’s so right about Saf. It’s for her daughters foundation and she hasn’t made one post about this challenge. That to me screams how it doesn’t benefit the foundation just the cain’s pockets
It is very telling . Makes sense

Reactions: 5
They just all seem to worship him… 🤮
Remind me who are siblings, who are step siblings or cousins?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah donation link - to another separate GFM - in the bio. Rather than the actual foundation itself. Hmmm.
🤔

Wasn’t TAF set up exactly for this?
Why another GFM?

Dodgy AF.
---
Mixed messages.

Does he want people to donate to his foundation AND the separate GFM?

Remember folks, GFM gets transferred straight into your bank account of choice.

Attachments

Reactions: 18
I don’t know enough about the charity sector but it does baffle me why he’s done a separate GFM (and has for some of his other ‘challenges’)….
I understand Fred Bloggs who’s raising for TAF doing one as he’s ’independent’ but Moustashley is a founder and trustee, surely it could just go direct to TAF? They can still do target setting and monitoring progress?
I’m not seeing a valid nor transparent reason for doing a separate GFM….
🤔

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I don’t know enough about the charity sector but it does baffle me why he’s done a separate GFM (and has for some of his other ‘challenges’)….
I understand Fred Bloggs who’s raising for TAF doing one as he’s ’independent’ but Moustashley is a founder and trustee, surely it could just go direct to TAF? They can still do target setting and monitoring progress?
I’m not seeing a valid nor transparent reason for doing a separate GFM….
🤔
Assume if it goes through the trust then Saf has to be involved?

Reactions: 8
He does a gfm so he can “pool” the funds into one lump sum alongside other pointless vanity projects. That way nobody truly knows how much is made vs how much is donated in the end, because who’s gonna keep track of various gfm accounts and cash in hand donations? Plus the charity commission don’t give a shiny tit til that money hits the TAF account, and that’s the ONLY way it will get checked, verified and scrutinised, AFTER ultramoustache has taken his cut and paid for all of his extras.
id find it a bit weird if my cousin/brother/ random family member asked me to do an event that was solely named after them (ultraman) and I was expected to jog alongside with zero recognition. They will all take rides in the car and swap the tracker between them. Just a bunch of weird con artists out for all they can get

Reactions: 20
Do we think they’ll stay at the actual travelodge tonight if finishing today there….. am actually interested if they do or not as (a) I can’t see travelodge giving free rooms for an insta tag by them 🤣 and (b) it’s not quite the standard they’ve been staying at so far so I’m intrigued!

And looks like the physio/recovery/massages are majority gifted, I did suspect as much as they made a thing of all tagging the people to thank them…

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So originally they were due to finish at 4pm but as of 1pm they have 4 hours left of running according to the trackers they are running. So 5pm finish

let’s wait and see

Also a heroes welcome at every finish line but it’s not about them it’s about the foundation 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So originally they were due to finish at 4pm but as of 1pm they have 4 hours left of running according to the trackers they are running. So 5pm finish

let’s wait and see

Also a heroes welcome at every finish line but it’s not about them it’s about the foundation 🤥
It seems like the Ultracunts are walking rather than running, doesn't seem very Ultraman to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So what have we so far?

For the whole gang-gang plus entourage people…

Running clothes
Trainers
Planning and management for the actual events side (Zeus)
Cars (included in above?)
Wrapping on cars
Petrol costs 📈
Hotels for overnights
Food
Physio/sports massage
Camera pics/footage being put together including designed ‘ultra man’ profile shots
Bikes (to come)
Rowing boat (to come)
Forgot the "security/bodyguard"
Actually; a very nice bloke. But unlikely to be free or cheap.
---
Do we think they’ll stay at the actual travelodge tonight if finishing today there….. am actually interested if they do or not as (a) I can’t see travelodge giving free rooms for an insta tag by them 🤣 and (b) it’s not quite the standard they’ve been staying at so far so I’m intrigued!

And looks like the physio/recovery/massages are majority gifted, I did suspect as much as they made a thing of all tagging the people to thank them…
They had to pay for their rooms in Okehampton....Spoons were not interested in a photo opp.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.