Ashley Cain #48 "Ash, i mustache" what was the starting balance?”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve always tried to be mindful of how I speak but there was always something a bit too aesthetically-arranged from diagnosis onwards that made me uncomfortable. The “Let’s go Champ” felt really contrived, I don’t know, just bad vibes. If you look at the behaviour and spending since, I wonder if this has become their income rather than a cause. I don’t understand who benefits from any of this.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why is Gashley not wearing the tracker or have I missed him putting it on? Also why has he got to have his family with him. The fact he has company etc is cheating, in my opinion

Reactions: 16
The fact he is not wearing the tracker raises questions about if he’s actually doing it all and notice everyone is very quiet tonight - travel lodge not for the gram 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Did anyone notice when he stopped by an old lady and her husband the other day he actually said shall we have a photo 😂😂😂😂 I reckon he does that alllllllll the time

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And at the ‘finish line’ each day, why must he take his bloody top off! 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 11
How is he still running with those blister surely they would be so painful u less he’s burst them and has a bandage all over his foot it makes me cringe to this the pain from rubbing
He’s so dodgy def in the van at some points

Reactions: 14
How is he still running with those blister surely they would be so painful u less he’s burst them and has a bandage all over his foot it makes me cringe to this the pain from rubbing
He’s so dodgy def in the van at some points
Pre -recorded, old footage from his last glory tour, when he displayed his pygmy trotters

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
and notice everyone is very quiet tonight - travel lodge not for the gram 😂😂😂
Still nothing… usually there’d be a hotel shot of a swanky dinner, lush hotel room pic and them in hotel room being sports massaged by some company….. we’ll see if it’s to come…. 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did anyone notice when he stopped by an old lady and her husband the other day he actually said shall we have a photo 😂😂😂😂 I reckon he does that alllllllll the time
Yes! She didn’t seem thrilled but gave in and took the photo. She prolly was wondering who the blue haired bellend was.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Interesting photos. Smiling faces, no sweat, no tears, no pain. We all know what’s going on here don’t we.. but nobody shall question the beast

Reactions: 7
She almost said let’s go champs and stopped herself 🙄
Eating as per on live 😂
She’s so cringey for a 37 year old woman 😵💫

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s literally sat on TikTok most of the day, begging for people to “help her win the battles”, which is asking people to send money for gifts so she’ll win a pathetic battle. It’s honestly awful. The thing is, some of the gifts are worth £100’s. Can you imagine, sitting at home and sending £200 to a randomer? The even more ridiculous thing is, they only get 30%, as TikTok take 70%. She should be embarrassed

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.