Ashley Cain #48 "Ash, i mustache" what was the starting balance?”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omgggg some people. Please read the comments. The highlight for me is the person who suggested his followers could all donate £5 which will lead to a lot of money being raised! He of course like it.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
I love that last comment ‘you’d think his celeb friends would help him’ well maybe open your mind on why they’ve all vanished! They grew a teeny bit of sense, whilst I still blame a lot of them for jumping on the bandwagon and giving him his platform after creation of TAF.
I’m glad there aren’t the z listers handing over rolls of cash, and you know they haven’t as he’d be reposting it like he does everything! He’s not had major publicity, bits of local news but not massive except GMB and they give anyone a platform 🤣

Reactions: 13
Er I remember when people suggested we all donate a few quid to help keep poor azaylia alive and look how that ended up. Short memories for these folk!

Reactions: 8
Omgggg some people. Please read the comments. The highlight for me is the person who suggested his followers could all donate £5 which will lead to a lot of money being raised! He of course like it.
What do they actually think he is achieving by these ridiculous made up 'challenges' that involve him staying in hotel suites, and basically having a lifestyle beyond his wildest dreams thanks to them donating money they probably can't really spare! Aaaargh. It makes me so mad. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 11
The thing is.. we all did this a couple years ago when they raised £1.7M.

• Heart
I love that last comment ‘you’d think his celeb friends would help him’ well maybe open your mind on why they’ve all vanished! They grew a teeny bit of sense, whilst I still blame a lot of them for jumping on the bandwagon and giving him his platform after creation of TAF.
I’m glad there aren’t the z listers handing over rolls of cash, and you know they haven’t as he’d be reposting it like he does everything! He’s not had major publicity, bits of local news but not massive except GMB and they give anyone a platform 🤣
They did help him. Way back when, before all of the lies and you know what…? First thing he does is spend a portion of the GFM money on his own personal and company debts.

People learn their lesson. Some the hard way. X

• Heart
So after all this time, we waited to see the foundations accounts and we seen what exactly? Is there anymore accounts to be revealed?

Reactions: 4
So after all this time, we waited to see the foundations accounts and we seen what exactly? Is there anymore accounts to be revealed?
We saw that instead of declaring the gfm and donations/ money raised from events individually, it was all lumped together as a “legacy payment” to start off the foundation. It meant that they claimed to have made a very small amount from fundraisers etc IF the whole of the gfm was officially put into the foundation as the lump sum was around £2m, with the gfm ending at £1.7m (minus the teeny tiny bit they took for the party; sorry, fake funeral/ empty coffin paraded through the streets)
So yeah they cooked the books.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I didn’t
---
Not me
---
We saw that instead of declaring the gfm and donations/ money raised from events individually, it was all lumped together as a “legacy payment” to start off the foundation. It meant that they claimed to have made a very small amount from fundraisers etc IF the whole of the gfm was officially put into the foundation as the lump sum was around £2m, with the gfm ending at £1.7m (minus the teeny tiny bit they took for the party; sorry, fake funeral/ empty coffin paraded through the streets)
£50,000 funeral . It’s sickening . So they could have the Instagram attention ,suits and outfits and nails and marquess and flowers and DJs and music and dancing and the showing off . With money that people had donated in good faith to be donated to children’s cancer charities . But no .. his whole life is a fake and a fraud .
Where’s the money ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Think we done the workings out before, if all the 1.7m went in. Then from its inception to the accounts last year, they only raised 200k from the public on top of the 1.7 (will have to go back through the threads to check this but I’m certain we worked it out as 200k. Then they showed the pie chart for their spendings and it didn’t add up). The fact that ashleys current ego challenge alone raised 50k, something isn't adding up.
Also has anyone seen andreas instagram story. Definitely a dig at ashley. He hasnt even mentioned the funeral has he 👀

Anyone else find it over the top with how he talks about Azaylia.

you wouldn’t think he has another kid would you 😂

he can’t be talking like this in a few years as it will really damage his son.
He talks like Az had a big personality who brought people together, in fact she was a little baby who got exploited for likes and money by her parents

Neither are mentally well. Hate the way people say he is a brilliant father. He’s a non existent one

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Think we done the workings out before, if all the 1.7m went in. Then from its inception to the accounts last year, they only raised 200k from the public on top of the 1.7 (will have to go back through the threads to check this but I’m certain we worked it out as 200k. Then they showed the pie chart for their spendings and it didn’t add up). The fact that ashleys current ego challenge alone raised 50k, something isn't adding up.
Also has anyone seen andreas instagram story. Definitely a dig at ashley. He hasnt even mentioned the funeral has he 👀
Yes these are the figures I have too, so either they put all GFM into TAF and just raised 200k that first year (when people were still throwing cash at him)
OR they put a much smaller GFM value into TAF and raised more money which makes more sense.
But then where did the rest of the GFM go… 🤔 unethical but unfortunately not illegal if they took a load, however they refuse to be open about it and still claim all GFM went into TAF except a ‘small’ 🤔 sum for Azaylia’s funeral.
I guess we’ll have to wait for year 2 accounts as it will just show year 2 donations

Reactions: 10
Not forgetting Our Community Space - that was taken down just before the accounts were published.
That page was filled with small businesses fundraising - selling stock with proceeds going to TAF. You had children shaving their hair off and donating the money. All evidence of this was on Our Community Space, along with all their fundraising totals.

It would have been extremely easy to squash the amount Ashley said the ‘community’ raised if that page was still up.

Coincidence…? 🧐

Reactions: 14
He talks like Az had a big personality who brought people together, in fact she was a little baby who got exploited for likes and money by her parents
This sums it all up.
Poor baby. And she wasn't even allowed to die peacefully. 😟

• Sad
Reactions: 7
He misses doing this with his daughter but chooses to be away and not do any of this with his son
Yes this!

Yesterday he was active on insta, yes people stuff, meanwhile Saf and others posted the tributes to Azaylia as it was anniversary of her funeral.
Last night, he reposts Georgina’s tribute story.
Today, he’s running sad, just like yesterday (his words) and posts tribute (day late) - all pics of funeral itself and him centre stage.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 6
He misses doing this with his daughter but chooses to be away and not do any of this with his son
'Holding you in my arms and dancing for hours and hours' 🥴.
Poor baby was so ill, and they wouldn't let her just slip away peacefully.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Anyone else find it over the top with how he talks about Azaylia.

you wouldn’t think he has another kid would you 😂

he can’t be talking like this in a few years as it will really damage his son.

Neither are mentally well. Hate the way people say he is a brilliant father. He’s a non existent one
They both do it to keep the money train going. Donations for his latest “ultraman” ain’t that great so why not roll out Azaylia’s name. Hmmmm we see you Cashley!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.