Ashley Cain #48 "Ash, i mustache" what was the starting balance?”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Using when someone is fundraising, they have the amount raised posted, and keep trying to push the amount up. He never does this. I wonder why…
Because it is a poor amount, it’s fell flat on its face, no nice tidy sums from celebs now.
Those crowds have been clearly drummed up by his crew prior to filming all this nonsense. sick of hearing Let’s Go frigging champ it’s so 😬 cringe

Reactions: 16
Either he is exaggerating any injuries to make his effort more heroic or he is cheating. Any physio will tell you as soon as you experience an injury like that which affects your gait and your body starts to compensate for it, it not only makes that injury worse but the chances of other injuries massively increase.

A good example is Jurrien Timber for Arsenal this season, took a knock on his knee, they kept him on and he was ok. Second half just breaks down after a sprint and his knee is shot, out for months needing surgery and recovery.

Of course that's an elite sportsman not an Ultragob.

Also agree with everyone calling out them acting like he has invented the idea of ultra marathons, my brother-in-law does them quietly for fun, Cashley.

• Heart
Are they still using lidless buckets? That’s against charity rules I think. They did this on his first big challenge. Collections done along the way need to be in buckets sealed with the proper paper seals - not just tape, which show if they are tampered with. They need to be opened under certain regulations. With a witness or something. If I remember correctly this is actually quite a big transgression.
bleeping disgusting if they are doing random collections.
I don’t think they have buckets.
It was just the people handing over cash from cars/vans in the street while he’s running. Madness.
---
More excuses, he's not going to complete this or if he does it will be dishonesty.

Let's go lump.
More like liARS.
---
Because it is a poor amount, it’s fell flat on its face, no nice tidy sums from celebs now.
Those crowds have been clearly drummed up by his crew prior to filming all this nonsense. sick of hearing Let’s Go frigging champ it’s so 😬 cringe
Crowds of school kids too.
Has to time the finish with the schools or they won’t get a ‘crowd’.

I see you, Ashley. 👀
---
Have they donated through?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
He is defo planning on doing public speaking after all this.

I think he is a terrible speaker but he will speak to the Andrew Tateesque of the world.

Nothing more cringe than getting a welcome of a public schoolboys chanting that. He doesn’t seem to have much organic audience. It’s not authentic.

Day 8 now and the cars/personnel/gifted stays is probably in the region of £20-30k easily

The cost of the two vehicles, they’ll be drinking fuel. That will probably be hundreds at least a week
The people, the agents, drivers, physios, video and photo will all be paid. That’s probably at least £1k a day.
Plus hotel and food for all of them, at least another £1k a day.

But yeah it’s all for raising awareness not his own profile.

And as for their running, he is on strava. So I do believe they are doing the distances but they are at walking pace a lot.
He’s not injured, he ruptured his Achilles when he was doing back to back ultras and we never heard about it again. It’s just a excuse for going slow
---
He’s backed himself into a corner as well.

If he is injured and can’t run, he’s kind of backed himself into a corner too 😂
If I can’t run, I’ll walk walk, if not I’ll crawl.
You are weak if you don’t finish, that’s the message he normally leads with

They were supposed to start at 9am and still nothing

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Absolutely, and I've said it before he isn't built for long distance running he's too top heavy, people who do these things usually don't look like bodybuilders.

He's full of excuses and he's full of tit he's only just over a week in and he's injured and struggling.

There was a few comments pretty much calling it a scam earlier but seems to have disappeared/blocked.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Sadly I’m not surprised they’re getting injured, I noticed some of them are wearing carbon running shows which have 0 stability and are designed for racing only. They need better endurance footwear. Was similar on Kilimanjaro they looked under prepared kit wise.

They are at walking speed, 6km in 90 minutes

they are due to finish at 7pm according to their tracker.

8 hours to go, let’s go chumps 😂

lions they said,
More like sloths 😂
---
The current record from JOG to Lands end is 9 days 😂

the quickest female if you do like for like on days is 90 miles ahead of them at this stage 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They are now moving at least than average walking speed of 2.85mph, and for someone calling their self ULTRAMAN it's pretty pathetic (I wouldn't call other people pathetic for those speeds but he's biggest his self up so much).

He's so woefully under prepared for this, instead pratting about with wind tunnels and other pointless tit.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
It’s only day 8 of 33? Just of the running bit. For the wheels to have fallen off so early on something must have gone seriously wrong or the scale of this was underestimated….

Reactions: 9
Completely illprepared.

I run regularly and if I were to do this challenge, I would have trained a lot more & ran a little further each day then he has.

you can go to the laboratories and have the best gear but still have no idea.

This world record attempt, he’ll still complete it as nobody has done it before. I think that’s why they are tracking it.

Day 8 and I think 82 days left of running, cycling & kayaking to go.

Anybody with half a brain cell should have told him to do the running last. It’s the biggest toll on your body

The wheels haven’t come off, the engine has broken 😂

Reactions: 15
My friend met him in Somerset yesterday - she posted on FB a video he made using her phone as he did a shout out to her daughter! I can't believe she is entertaining him - when I know her thoughts on Meghan Markle! I'm seeing her on Saturday (we are staying in Somerset for the BH Weekend) so will see what she has to say!

Edited to say : I would share the video but my friend appears in it and her FB is private.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No one cares! Work harder. Only losers wouldn't continue today...isn't that what you would tell others Ash?
Isnt Azaylia pushing you on today? Let's go chumps
Not buying it.
The others can continue after all Miks is wearing the tracker.
No days off Ashley, remember what you said!

People aren’t donating and he’s bitten off more than he can chew.

Reactions: 13
Surely if his cousin is wearing the tracker then the whole record thing is void?! I’m assuming she won’t be kayaking but shouldn’t he be wearing the tracker??! Something dodgy going on!!

Reactions: 9
It's all a load of blah blah bull tit will she stick to it will she hell.

It's quiet apt comparing with mother teresa

Because if mother Teresa was about when tattle existed she was a horrifically horrible bleep. And isn't worthy of any of the praise.
I was thinking the exact same thing about Teresa awful person
---
His body language being stood next to a woman he would deem as being inferior lazy and lacks discipline. 🤮 how people can bear to be anywhere near this ultramangina I’ve no idea
Kids looking at him as if to say who’s this bleep 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He quit 10 miles in according to the tracker

10 miles in 7 hours 😂

No way he completes it. Waiting for the dramatic video and over the top excuse.

‘it was either run or lose my leg’

‘a rainbow came out and it was azaylia saying stop’

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.