Ashley Cain #48 "Ash, i mustache" what was the starting balance?”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being his bro or cousin

line up behind me when the cameras are on 😂

No mention of his living son yet, think he’s forgot

Reactions: 7
Andrea posted a pic of Saf on a Facebook page and some loony wrote this 😭😂
How does she know what Saf was like behind closed doors 😂
They are both tramps and have stolen from charity and living the high life from it👌🏼

Attachments

Reactions: 4
So today finishes by Millfield School, looks like not on the main school grounds but by their swimming pool and track. It looks a mega posh school plus boarding…. Will be interesting if they let pupils out / pupils want to greet at finishing line…. 🤔

And no pics from last night…. Maybe just a night in basic travelodge, had to be paid, no discount and no massage….

Attachments

Reactions: 4
What you see

I can’t quite believe people are literally handing him money whilst he’s running, out of the window of the van aswell. Different take on the orange lidless buckets. Wow.

The Ashley Cain Tour. How long is it? Jeez.
Are they still using lidless buckets? That’s against charity rules I think. They did this on his first big challenge. Collections done along the way need to be in buckets sealed with the proper paper seals - not just tape, which show if they are tampered with. They need to be opened under certain regulations. With a witness or something. If I remember correctly this is actually quite a big transgression.
bleeping disgusting if they are doing random collections.

Reactions: 15
Do you know what else grinds my gears - “back to back ultra marathons”
yes ok strictly an ultra marathon is anything more than a marathon 26.2 miles - but in reality anyone serious would say minimum 31 miles 27 is what most people did around London the other week!!! Yep back to back marathons but back to back ultra - stretching the truth to inflate your own ego ……..again

Reactions: 13
Ligament damage where exactly? In his thigh, his knee or his ankle? All three is quite the achievement and would involve some sort of fall, or quite possibly a very bad running style caused by his body size and his legs struggling to support the weight when running for days on end.
But remember his last career ending injury during a challenge that he miraculously managed to overcome? Fanny.

Reactions: 11
Are they still using lidless buckets? That’s against charity rules I think. They did this on his first big challenge. Collections done along the way need to be in buckets sealed with the proper paper seals - not just tape, which show if they are tampered with. They need to be opened under certain regulations. With a witness or something. If I remember correctly this is actually quite a big transgression.
bleeping disgusting if they are doing random collections.
I guess they no longer need lidless buckets as cash is being squeezed directly into their hands. Hmmmmm.

Reactions: 8
Ligament damage where exactly? In his thigh, his knee or his ankle? All three is quite the achievement and would involve some sort of fall, or quite possibly a very bad running style caused by his body size and his legs struggling to support the weight when running for days on end.
But remember his last career ending injury during a challenge that he miraculously managed to overcome? Fanny.
Was that the 100km run which had some very odd data on the tracker indicating he may have been in a car?
I don’t believe he is doing that distance every day. And if he has this injury, I absolutely don’t believe that he is running on it.
And if he isn’t wearing the tracker, how can he claim it’s a world record? How are they going to verify it?
Aren’t they quite strict on verification and rules?

Reactions: 14
Using when someone is fundraising, they have the amount raised posted, and keep trying to push the amount up. He never does this. I wonder why…

Reactions: 6