Ashley Cain #44 her nips ain’t on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the one picture that speaks volumes. He looks like he’s bleeping having a go at her on that. Typical narc.
Looks like he only put an arm around her because cameras were on him. Why not embrace her ffs. Ill never forget the post andrea did too about ‘not even an arm around her’ moms are always right

• Heart
Reactions: 33
He was especially cold, I imagine he’d issued a ‘Cain’ mandate that it was a celebration of life and there should be no tears, not one…
and then there was his dancing and his ‘speech’ 🙄

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
He was especially cold, I imagine he’d issued a ‘Cain’ mandate that it was a celebration of life and there should be no tears, not one…
and then there was his dancing and his ‘speech’ 🙄
She wasn’t allowed to cry or show sadness around Azaylia was she so I could see the same being said at her funeral

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
What a week! Let’s Go Champs
---
I genuinely hope that the new baby‘s suspected heart problems are treated swiftly or not an issue at all. Despite everything this baby deserves the world, like every other child

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
What a week! Let’s Go Champs
---
I genuinely hope that the new baby‘s suspected heart problems are treated swiftly or not an issue at all. Despite everything this baby deserves the world, like every other child
I thought it was already confirmed the baby does not have them? Didn’t they do a scan?

Reactions: 6
Will probably call give the baby his surname. I'm gonna go with Cody as a name or Co for short.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I cannot bare them both but I’ve never seen that pic of Saff at the grave before with her hand on her face. duck me that’s humbling

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I drove past Ashley jogging in Nuneaton once and he just gave me the complete ick. I live in the same area as him and I swear he's got people brainwashed that he's a good bloke when he absolutely isn't. Scum of the earth and his poor baby suffered because of him and his need for "celebrity status." Vile, both of them to be honest

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I thought it was already confirmed the baby does not have them? Didn’t they do a scan?
Aw ok, I’m not sure, I don’t watch much to do with either of them now, just bits n bobs when stuff is highlighted, sorry I picked up that baby boy had a heart problem.

Reactions: 5
Aw ok, I’m not sure, I don’t watch much to do with either of them now, just bits n bobs when stuff is highlighted, sorry I picked up that baby boy had a heart problem.
No. I don’t watch them. I only read this for comments from you lot. It annoys me so much that they are still feted as hero’s when they are so far from being that. You look at Charlotte from Sophie’s Legacy. That’s hard work and dedication.
Not this nonsense.
And his toxic attitude to mental health really rankles. 😖

Reactions: 15
I watched a video of them walking to the cemetery and one moment that stuck out to me massively was when Saf was ‘holding’ or attempting to hold his arm…
I can’t find the video but this is the photo … it just looks very odd and I remember thinking at the time how weird it was and that something wasn’t quite right between them 🤷🏼‍♀️

* just to clarify I’m NOT sticking up for her at all. I’m one of the people who donated to the original go fund me for A but I’ll never forget how they have opened my eyes and made me question their real motive when I had to unfollow them both because I felt veryyyy uncomfortable watching A in her final days being thrown around like a toy with loud music on and dancing when you could tell she just wanted to rest… I just thought this photo should be on here as some people probably haven’t seen it.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
As someone with a child with cerebal palsy....I ain't forgot how she called someone a word that rhymes with plastic.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I watched a video of them walking to the cemetery and one moment that stuck out to me massively was when Saf was ‘holding’ or attempting to hold his arm…
I can’t find the video but this is the photo … it just looks very odd and I remember thinking at the time how weird it was and that something wasn’t quite right between them 🤷🏼‍♀️

* just to clarify I’m NOT sticking up for her at all. I’m one of the people who donated to the original go fund me for A but I’ll never forget how they have opened my eyes and made me question their real motive when I had to unfollow them both because I felt veryyyy uncomfortable watching A in her final days being thrown around like a toy with loud music on and dancing when you could tell she just wanted to rest… I just thought this photo should be on here as some people probably haven’t seen it.
I know which video youre on about. I just think even if you knew you didn’t want to be together after this, or even if you hadn’t been together a while. You’d still at least grab each other for support. There was no need to be so cold towards her. Especially as his family seem to completely take over the funeral procession. I wonder what saf actually thinks about this? Surely shes opened up her eyes and can see him for the knob he is?!?!?!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
That’s the bit I don’t get, he must’ve brainwashed her. Shes been pushed out from day 1, he’s shown more kindness to his cousins than her

Reactions: 17
look at her highlights on insta. Pouting at the camera with a dying baby deprived of pain relief. None of this is normal.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.