Ashley Cain #44 her nips ain’t on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her saving Grace podcast was quite interesting, I’m so confused as to why they fail to admit that Andrea called the ambulance? Saff keeps saying in her podcasts that her mum just took her to A&E when Andrea has shared the ring doorbell footage of the ambulance taking Azaylia. Are they embarassed that they swanned off and only a few hours later their baby was that poorly that an ambulance was called?
Yeah the way she said it “my mum worked in the shop so took her down; to just say hello and they just ended up doing blood tests” your version doesn’t even make sense

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I just found out which cemetery she is buried in and saw a picture that someone has uploaded on google photos of her grave when it was covered in lion king and cocomelon stuffed toys. All I could think of is that it looks like one of the stands at a fayre or something - like a hook-a-duck stand, where they have all of the prize toys tied around the framework of the stall. I can see why it makes you angry because it is so garish and cemeteries are meant to be a quiet, peaceful place to visit loved ones...and there is nothing quiet about her "garden". I dread to think what it looks like in person

(Don't judge me...I don't just sit and search cemeteries like a psychopath 🤦‍♀️ My pet sperm is asleep, as is my partner and sods law I am wide awake. I wondered how difficult it would be to find out where she's buried based on the bits of info that has been posted in previous threads - apparently not difficult at all)
I can imagine there are rats living in those soft toys on the grave .
It’s so tacky . And annoying that no other relatives abide by the rules of the cemetery but they are obviously above the rules and they don’t apply to them

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.