Ashley Cain #44 her nips ain’t on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do feel a bit bad for Safiyya because if she wanted peace and quiet for A in her last days I don't think she'd have had much of a voice. The entire Cain clan was in that house, don't know if many of Saf's family got a look-in. Then there was all the skywriting and things being lit up orange, which was thoughtful but there was no need to take A round to see these things, the poor little thing looked exhausted and completely unaware 💔
It would have been all dressed up to her as support too having everyone round, “keeping spirits up for azaylia” etc. look at how Ashley promotes “mental health” now - very toxic positivity push through it kinda stuff, I can imagine how his “support” during that time would prob consist of getting at saf to stay positive all the time and all of that rather than being allowed to just feel the grief and spend quiet time alone with azaylia

Reactions: 18
Hi story about working hard ‘I have respect for myself and know I’m not a lazy piece of tit
🙄🙄🙄nope just a piece of tit

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It would have been all dressed up to her as support too having everyone round, “keeping spirits up for azaylia” etc. look at how Ashley promotes “mental health” now - very toxic positivity push through it kinda stuff, I can imagine how his “support” during that time would prob consist of getting at saf to stay positive all the time and all of that rather than being allowed to just feel the grief and spend quiet time alone with azaylia
Yeah I remember a few videos of her with music on cuddling azaylia and crying saying she was scared.

Saf has made some horrific decisions and she is fame hungry. But there's no doubt in my mind she has been emotionally abused and manipulated by the little scrote that is Ashley.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Her PR team are working just as hard as Ashley’s. Don’t fall for it. These posts she are sharing are calculated and perfectly timed. Yes they are nice and I’m happy for the people receiving them however doesn’t change her aim of being a grief influencer

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Her PR team are working just as hard as Ashley’s. Don’t fall for it. These posts she are sharing are calculated and perfectly timed. Yes they are nice and I’m happy for the people receiving them however doesn’t change her aim of being a grief influencer
Exactly.
She could have gone to BCH without doing a video, they know what they’re doing

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Exactly this! You know that money we all donated to their GFM? The huge amount that went into ‘marketing’ that everyone is so incensed about? This is where it’s being spent - PR/marketing - call it what you like. Her posts aren’t coming from her or from the heart, there’s someone sat on an office planning this tit out and posting it to curry favour and elicit sympathy and too many on here are falling for it!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Exactly this! You know that money we all donated to their GFM? The huge amount that went into ‘marketing’ that everyone is so incensed about? This is where it’s being spent - PR/marketing - call it what you like. Her posts aren’t coming from her or from the heart, there’s someone sat on an office planning this tit out and posting it to curry favour and elicit sympathy and too many on here are falling for it!
Genuine question, is it normal for a charity to spend more on marketing than donations? I asked this before but didn’t get an answer. I have no clue with this sort of thing.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Donating a cold cot is probably the most selfless thing she’s done in years

this will benefit so many families
All good but I have to ask why this wasn’t done earlier? Considering she can easily afford it with all the money made due to her increased profile and ‘expenses’ from the Foundation.
---
Excuse the poor quality as I had to compression it to upload it but this wad posted on the 8th April, juat over 2 weeks before she died they had just taken her home. He admits here it was him who told saf to take her off pain relief. Does this mean she spent 2 and a half weeks at home with no pain relief!!!???? Or did they put her back on it , I can't remember
With hindsight he came across very script like here as well.
---
Disgusting to talk about making a mockery of kids with cancer when he took that baby out in the street and filmed her covering her eyes due to being in such pain 🤬
The sun was in her eyes and they both didn’t try to cover her up. I was raging!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
months to process him being a dick and knocking someone else up, you’ve massively misinterpreted what I’ve written there… I dislike Saf and what she’s done but I’ve always said I felt for her losing her baby if you want to check my comments before going in on me…
Months to process your boyfriend breaking up with you and getting someone else pregnant would be hard enough. But months to process this is mental. Also sorry if you felt I went in on you I didn’t mean to at all but this will be so much harder than an ex getting someone else pregnant.
sorry again, didn’t mean to misinterpret or be horrible

Reactions: 8
Think Dr Vorajee needs to hire a new PR team, she has so far raised a paltry £35.44

She would raise more than that standing outside poundland with a orange bucket.

Screenshot_20231206_103653_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 7
Do you remember on one of A’s final days they took impression after impression of her feet? Pushing those tiny feet into a bucket of amalgam or whatever it was, so multiple people could have have a cast of her feet. This was as she was dying.
It was so uncomfortable to watch.
Saf was as involved as Ashley. He is vile but she spent those last days in the same way. Wasn’t she asking for someone to come a do her eyebrows or something?

She is no innocent. She was eye ducking the camera all the time.
Yes it must be hard on her, but she has had months to do good. And she didn’t. All those holidays and shopping trips. All those empty promises Now she does one decent thing - donate the cold cot and everyone is falling over themself to coo approval. What about the 100s of thousands of wasted funds? Those tit Christmas gifts for the kids in hospital - all Az merch until suddenly she went shopping (I think it was our reaction on here that did that)

The wear orange for Az days at primary schools where she sits and tells really young kids about how Az died. None of it is raising awareness or doing good for others parents or kids is it?

remember when Sophie’s legacy did a chat on their page? There were some comments they didn’t like and all of a sudden they deleted it. They deleted publicity for SL - why? Because it made them look bad.
Saf is playing the PR game. Ŷes, People have gone for Ash over this pregnancy and she knows she has a chance to change her image. Don’t forget more money will be going on this PR.

She isn’t some kind of helpless innocent. She was involved and enjoyed the perks of this trustee life.
She could also choose to move forward and have another child on her own if she can’t find a decent man. Let’s face it, Ash’s new babymother will be doing all the hard work herself I can’t imagine how hard it is to lose a child but I think my arms would ache to hold a baby again.

She has had so many chances to make a difference and she has chosen not to until now. This is a PR coup. I do think they kept her around, to keep her sweet, rather than for her MH and Ash’s comment was horrible about giving her a home.

It must be heartbreaking seeing him have a sibling for the child she lost. However, that does not negate the crappy behaviour of the last months. This is not a whole new Saf. More than likely it’s a new PR team.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She deffo knew that reducing her pain meds was a crappy idea, that's why she's gone out of her way to say the palliative care team gave her the go ahead. As a way of saying see trolls, the nurses said it was ok to do it, we've done nothing wrong.
She said the were meticulously ticking off when she’d had pain meds, and they were doing most of the care. How would the nurses know if when S and A ticked to say they’d given her pain relief, that they’d actually given it her? It’s likely they were checking on her a few times a day, but they could have drawn the amount and then not always given it? I know that is sickening to think about and I hope that didn’t happen. When he talks about taking her off pain relief, that wasn’t for Azaliya, they did they for them. I just don’t understand how they were allowed to pick and choose what pain relief to give her. He speaks so openly about it, with zero awareness that he’s saying “I decided my baby was too drowsy and needed to be awake and keep fighting”. Now, any one of us would want to spend as much time with our loved one as possible, there’s no question. But surely, you’d also want them to be pain free and as relaxed as possible. The way they paraded her around, outside, in the sunshine to look at the plane. All whilst her eyes were so swollen and she had to put her tiny arm over her eyes. It was heartbreaking. Why did none of their families say anything? I’m assuming Andrea did at some point…,

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It’s so sad and messed up the world we live in with these influencers with their large following using their innocent children to get attention and make money. Their kids are just products to them they’re not given the respect and privacy they deserve because the children are not treated like human beings. Spreading awareness of something is one thing cause setting up a charity/foundation is a good thing but you can tell the difference between someone who genuinely cares compared to someone who’s just wanting the money and their ego fed.

Azaylia obviously couldn’t speak up for herself and depended completely on her parents to look out for her and they didn’t treat her with the respect she deserved because they just saw her battle with cancer and her death as a way to make money and grow their social media platforms giving them the attention and careers they wanted so they happily exploited their daughter they had no problem shoving the camera in her face when that poor baby looked exhausted , obviously looked very sick and should of been given privacy. I’m not saying they didn’t love her and I’m not saying they weren’t devastated to lose her but I think they both were very selfish and seemed to care more about the content they could make out of their sick child and the business opportunities to they could get out of the situation using her to make money after her death more than they cared about how she was feeling and doing what was best for her.

If Ashley or Saf were to battle a sickness or even if they just had the flu for a week they can choose to not take photos and videos of themselves , they can choose to have privacy and they can get the pain relief they would need for any illness as I’m sure they wouldn’t want anyone keeping them in pain and suffering if there was pain relief available to make things a bit easier and more peaceful at the end of life. Azaylia couldn’t consent to be exploited but they didn’t care they still did it. Ashley definitely seems the kind of person who has to have the final word and be in control even when he’s wrong he won’t listen so I can imagine no matter how Saf felt or what she wanted he wouldn’t of cared but she still went along with it so as for Saf she’s not innocent either.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Genuine question, is it normal for a charity to spend more on marketing than donations? I asked this before but didn’t get an answer. I have no clue with this sort of thing.
No idea but they have millions of followers and they were in the interest of most people on social media. So why spend so much on marketing?

Reactions: 8
I thought this, considering she met that lady at her charity event last year, why did she wait so long, she could have donated 2 or 3 by now if she was that passionate about the cause.
They are a fantastic piece of kit, my friends baby was born sleeping and they got to spend a full week with him. Heart wrenching.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Months to process your boyfriend breaking up with you and getting someone else pregnant would be hard enough. But months to process this is mental. Also sorry if you felt I went in on you I didn’t mean to at all but this will be so much harder than an ex getting someone else pregnant.
sorry again, didn’t mean to misinterpret or be horrible
Perhaps I wasn’t specific enough in my comment hence the misinterpretation - I was specifically referring to the fact that she’d likely known about the new baby for months - not that she had just found out last Saturday like the rest of us.
I did not say she should be over it, all fine etc and I used the word ‘process’ in terms of an active still in progress verb, not processed past tense as in all over it or okay with it.
The point was that she hadn’t just found out about the baby and the silence was strategic while she reaped all the comments on Cashleys insta - and this played out, what was one of her first things back on insta stories yesterday?! A sell your old mobile advert, that is strategic timing when loads of people would be watching out for her stories to see what she might say…
You did go in on me a bit 😊 and I am not ‘very young’ as you hoped 😉 but all fine 😊

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.