Ashley Cain #44 her nips ain’t on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need to know more about the fall out with Georgina
I completely forgot about her until someone I know locally who has a little girl with cancer reposted something from her. I was like ahhhhh, blast from the past. What was her actual connection to Ashley and Saff, or childhood cancer in general?

Reactions: 7
They are just playing a game. They are clearly fine with each other 😂 The sooner the condation falls apart the better. They are such vile individuals

Reactions: 11
I completely forgot about her until someone I know locally who has a little girl with cancer reposted something from her. I was like ahhhhh, blast from the past. What was her actual connection to Ashley and Saff, or childhood cancer in general?
Guessing she was a randomer who followed the journey like everyone else but she set up an azaylia page which probs made her feel like she was ‘important’ because the page started to get a following and ash n saf would share the videos she made to their story.. In reality she’s clearly totally delulu, has young kids herself, she’s lost out on so much time with her own kids, for what? To support some delusional instagram page? Making videos all day everyday of a dead child? Wouldn’t be suprised if she changed her kids name via deed poll to lets go and champ the bleeping delusion freak.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So they were cut loose. I wonder why? I cant see their post on the azaylia foundation insta so the tag must have been removed.
Come in Georgia, spill! Tell us more.

Reactions: 11
Woh woh woh. So she’s been playing the complete victim. Disappeared of socials, cropped cashley out of videos, chased the sympathy but went out for dinner etc with him last night.

if this doesn’t prove how they manipulate there content and circumstances… I don’t know what will.

Reactions: 31
Its weird. Why would you get rid of unpaid volunteers? Ash and saf still follow them both but they don’t follow them. Very odd 🤔 had they been talking to the press? I doubt it. Strange. Why has the sheesh meal only just been posted too if it was weeks ago? Im guessing saf was only told recently then about the pregnancy if she was happy to mess about at a meal but now will only be near him if its a taf appearance i.e. the grotto?

ETA - idk if im going mad, but they are now showing as following them. Im certain they wasn’t when i first seen magpies post

Reactions: 7
An older post from weeks ago that has been manipulated to create the impression that she is currently out with him. Interestingly, he didn't share pictures of them when they were actually together. It seems he selectively posts to enhance his image, displaying a willingness to deceive and manipulate people to boost his appearance. He makes me sick. He’s a liar a bully & hates it when he looses control of a situation
Do we mean the meal? It says last night and they all shared it

Reactions: 3
I could at a push understand attending the meal as its for the foundation with the other people I assume are involved in running it but the messing about running in the street with him just screams I have no self respect.

Reactions: 14
I could at a push understand attending the meal as its for the foundation with the other people I assume are involved in running it but the messing about running in the street with him just screams I have no self respect.
Yes and it also screams my social media silence was bullshit. He shared it purposely it looks, to show a different angle to what she shows, but I don't blame him to be honest.

Reactions: 19
She is obsessed with Ashley to the point when her daughter was dying she filmed herself eye bleeping him, probably wondering in her head when he’s going to duck off and dip in someone else! The body language is so evident. She probably loves the fact she was featured on his stories last night because it’s a massive duck you to his new baby mother.
57C8CB7C-CC6C-445D-B5F3-CB7E969623F2.jpeg
E629EF1D-A9C6-410E-ADFC-E306C1857A5D.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Once again, Saf tried to play everyone! I actually feel sorry for Ash at this point! She’s not at home crying, she’s out getting dressed up and going to Sheesh with Ash 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do feel sorry for them
Do you know what, when they stated they received no Salary for working for the foundation made me wonder was it a roundabout way of saying someone did receive a salary. We all know the media manager is paid, but is it hinting at the others.

To work so hard for the foundation and be dropped so suddenly must of been heartbreaking. Maybe they’re more genuine than was thought after all they are working with other charities now, after being dropped. They’re better not having any connection to those two frauds, as the truth will come out, and maybe they know too much…. :unsure:

Reactions: 24
Saf will always follow Ash. I don't think she even cares he has another baby. She probo still sleeps with him and will try for another with him. Suppose they do have a bond. But not sure how I would feel being the new baby mum. Everytime her child is going be mentioned Baby A and Saff will be mentioned.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.