Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kingseven

VIP Member
I am a man who buys my trainers from the junior section and still needs a booster seat in a car.

• Haha
Reactions: 86

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion.

I'm a little teapot short and stout
Looting funds with my willy out. 🥀

• Haha
Reactions: 80

Jennytea

VIP Member
I hope people start to see his true colours. He puts on this broken personality every time a camera is in his face yet he clearly didn’t waste any time to get back to shagging around. Didn’t even think about the fact he should be protecting himself either and not to get random women pregnant he’s not even with. He’s a piece of shit. I hope saf moves on and stops pretending to be best friends, he doesn’t give a shit about her clearly.

• Heart
Reactions: 79

Topaz

Chatty Member
I Am a Man who kept my grieving ex dependent on me and my family and isolated from her own support system 🙄🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 75

Topaz

Chatty Member
I feel so sorry for Saf. It must be awful now but it'll be agony when he starts parading the baby around. Must feel like such a kick in the face that Ash can go around getting a side piece pregnant while Saf is still single and getting further into her 30s. This explains that random Mama post she put up the other day, she must've known he was going public with this.
IMG_20231202_234643.jpg

PRICK. Can't even acknowledge Saf's pain for more than a second before deflecting back to *his* pain and suffering.

• Angry
Reactions: 73

gigilouxx

VIP Member
“Provided a safe space for my ex for years”
18 months isn’t years
How much control did that woman have over her own life during that time ash?
Imagine her sat in the fucking farm on her own surrounded by HIS family whilst he’s out shagging doing god knows what
Congrats Ashley you let your ex stay at your aunties house opposed to the home her baby died in. Scumbag

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 73

Bumblebee2019

I’m not a regular on this thread but have been reading since the news came out.
I think the part that makes me feel sorry for Saf is that he’s creating this whole narrative about Azaylia and her brother. We know he’ll keep doing this once he’s born too about how proud Azaylia is etc. I couldn’t imagine having the story of my daughter changed to justify what Ashley is doing now and his behaviour.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 66

Olgivy

VIP Member
I don’t really like Saf. I don’t like how she didn’t protect her baby at the very end. It was all about filming herself pouting while holding a dying baby. It was all about SHOWING things that should have been private. It made for VERY uncomfortable viewing.

But woman to woman. This shit must STING like fuck, and I feel for her. It’s now looking like he is having a child with a woman he cheated on her with. Not only that he has been sleeping with a 20 something. And God knows who else. He is also no doubt pulling all the strings with the Azaylia Foundation too. Yikes.

I’ve never lost a child, but I do know what it’s like to be involved with an absolute narcissist of a man, where they are straight up abusing you and you have to carry on and “smile” like nothing is wrong. It’s painful AF. I can only hope she has a good support system around her at this time.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
I can already picture it 😩 Angry little gnome holding his baby son up to the orange sky at the graveside like that scene in the Lion King. What a mess.

• Haha

MrsDon1

VIP Member
Can we all manifest that Ashley has a gorgeous, healthy but completely unremarkable son who grows up to be a kind, gentle, academic Science geek who actively despises exercise 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Tiger_Queen84

You know Cashley will be waiting for the final contraction push, fly kick the midwife out the way so he can pull out his “cub” and lift him up in air screaming NAHHHHHH SEVENAHHHH on TIK TOK LIVE 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 61

gigilouxx

VIP Member
The woman must be an idiot. Who looks at a man who doesn’t even comfort his partner whilst she’s standing at their babies grave and thinks “yeah, he’ll be a great dad!”

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 61

Lilylate

VIP Member
Am I the only one who doesn’t feel sorry for Saf? Are we forgetting what she put her own baby through during her last weeks? Her vile behaviour and comments since then? The shameless way she’s used that baby’s illness and death to make money?
How about the numerous messages begging for help from other mum’s of children with cancer that she’s literally ignored?!
I refuse to feel anything for this woman!

• Heart
Reactions: 60