Ashley Cain #44 her nips ain’t on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perhaps I wasn’t specific enough in my comment hence the misinterpretation - I was specifically referring to the fact that she’d likely known about the new baby for months - not that she had just found out last Saturday like the rest of us.
I did not say she should be over it, all fine etc and I used the word ‘process’ in terms of an active still in progress verb, she would be (unhappy) but working on getting her head around it as in a process, not processed past tense as in all over it or okay with it.
The point was that she hadn’t just found out about the baby and the silence was strategic while she reaped all the comments on Cashleys insta - and this played out, what was one of her first things back on insta stories yesterday?! A sell your old mobile advert, that is strategic timing when loads of people would be watching out for her stories to see what she might say…
You did go on on me a bit 😊 and I am not ‘very young’ as you hoped 😉 but all fine 😊
This will have worked wonders for her following, she’s steadily dropped hundreds of followers every single week for months plus now, this couldn’t have come at a better time for her stats.
We dont know that cuddle cot donation was when it was portrayed, it may have also been pre recorded, saved and put out at that strategic specific timing. Social media,,,,,, strange place indeed!

Reactions: 18
Not raving about her but the latest video is the most authenticity I've seen out of her in ages. Maybe the whole situation has given her a wake up call.
Probably not but hopefully. She could actually use her platform for good now some of the public is turning in her favour. It doesn't excuse past actions but if she's got anything about her she would at least use it to help others going forward
authentic? It was all pre-planned and she’s clearly reading something to stay on track.

Reactions: 9
Do you remember on one of A’s final days they took impression after impression of her feet? Pushing those tiny feet into a bucket of amalgam or whatever it was, so multiple people could have have a cast of her feet. This was as she was dying.
It was so uncomfortable to watch.
Saf was as involved as Ashley. He is vile but she spent those last days in the same way. Wasn’t she asking for someone to come a do her eyebrows or something?

She is no innocent. She was eye ducking the camera all the time.
Yes it must be hard on her, but she has had months to do good. And she didn’t. All those holidays and shopping trips. All those empty promises Now she does one decent thing - donate the cold cot and everyone is falling over themself to coo approval. What about the 100s of thousands of wasted funds? Those tit Christmas gifts for the kids in hospital - all Az merch until suddenly she went shopping (I think it was our reaction on here that did that)

The wear orange for Az days at primary schools where she sits and tells really young kids about how Az died. None of it is raising awareness or doing good for others parents or kids is it?

remember when Sophie’s legacy did a chat on their page? There were some comments they didn’t like and all of a sudden they deleted it. They deleted publicity for SL - why? Because it made them look bad.
Saf is playing the PR game. Ŷes, People have gone for Ash over this pregnancy and she knows she has a chance to change her image. Don’t forget more money will be going on this PR.

She isn’t some kind of helpless innocent. She was involved and enjoyed the perks of this trustee life.
She could also choose to move forward and have another child on her own if she can’t find a decent man. Let’s face it, Ash’s new babymother will be doing all the hard work herself I can’t imagine how hard it is to lose a child but I think my arms would ache to hold a baby again.

She has had so many chances to make a difference and she has chosen not to until now. This is a PR coup. I do think they kept her around, to keep her sweet, rather than for her MH and Ash’s comment was horrible about giving her a home.

It must be heartbreaking seeing him have a sibling for the child she lost. However, that does not negate the crappy behaviour of the last months. This is not a whole new Saf. More than likely it’s a new PR team.
Exactly this. She has cut him out of her video yesterday as she thinks its a good look. Playing the game, as she always has. She is as sly as he is when she wants to be, and she's loving this attention I bet, that she's getting.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I will never forget that time she dressed up as mrs Christmas purely for the benefit of her child whilst pouting and eye bleeping the camera . Sick

Reactions: 15
Her PR team are working just as hard as Ashley’s. Don’t fall for it. These posts she are sharing are calculated and perfectly timed. Yes they are nice and I’m happy for the people receiving them however doesn’t change her aim of being a grief influencer
This is what frustrates me about her. She’s a grown woman who can’t do anything without someone guiding her or telling her and then when she does do something by herself it’s horribly misguided. That’s what is so annoying, the wasted potential to do something fantastic. I was pleased to see her doing something for other people yesterday but was then reminded that her next post could just as easily be an advert for vibrators.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
These two gobshites had the opportunity to make a colossal difference to so many poorly children, I think their charity had the potential to be ground breaking and life changing. I'm not sure if it was poorly managed or they didn't have the right skill set and direction to execute it properly, or they just got caught up with the 'fame' element and lost sight of it's aims and objectives.

Either way, it's made a mockery of childhood cancer and all it's victims and that is such a shame.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think he has probably purposely shown her in his video to evidence they were actually together too.

Reactions: 13
This will have worked wonders for her following, she’s steadily dropped hundreds of followers every single week for months plus now, this couldn’t have come at a better time for her stats.
We dont know that cuddle cot donation was when it was portrayed, it may have also been pre recorded, saved and put out at that strategic specific timing. Social media,,,,,, strange place indeed!
I think this may well have been the case - pre recorded and released at the right time. I don’t think social media is a strange place, I think it’s another marketing tool, used to generate income on a grand scale, with influencers merely the modern equivalent of a high street shop window…

Reactions: 7
I think he has probably purposely shown her in his video to evidence they were actually together too.
100% because he never shows her on his story's or page ever normally! Even when doing the foundation stuff. They've switched it up now and reversed it. She's now hiding him and shes pretending hes not there when its normally the other way round 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Genuine question, is it normal for a charity to spend more on marketing than donations? I asked this before but didn’t get an answer. I have no clue with this sort of thing.
I don’t know the answer to this, but I do know marketing CAN Cost a lot of money. However, without a further breakdown of the foundation’s accounts, we’ll never know what that total sum stated, actually comprised of. How they’ve got away with releasing such vague accounts is beyond me. I imagine that anything branded with the foundation colours and logo would be included in that amount, together with all costs related to all of Cashley’s ‘challenges’. This would include flights (more than likely business class), accommodation, meals, equipment such as bikes etc and anything else they could charge against the foundation.
The title of ‘marketing’ has been used very broadly in this instance!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I agree with most people here. Saf is equally as bad as Ashley, I do still feel sympathy for her though knowing that when the new messiah is born everyone will compare him to Azaylia which will be hard for her. She had every opportunity to duck him off and do her own thing and potentially meet a new man and have her own baby on the way but she hung around Ashley and the cains like a bad smell and where did it get her?

Can someone help me with something I'm wondering about after the "I am a man" post...

That house on a new build estate - the one that had beige tree wallpaper in the lounge and the mirrored furniture, where the rapper mist came round to visit azaylia when she was dying - I had assumed at the time from the decor that was safs house that Ashley had just moved into.

If saf had to go an live on a farm with his auntie, whose house was that? What happened to it and why didn't Saf stay there?

Reactions: 5
Can someone help me with something I'm wondering about after the "I am a man" post...

That house on a new build estate - the one that had beige tree wallpaper in the lounge and the mirrored furniture, where the rapper mist came round to visit azaylia when she was dying - I had assumed at the time from the decor that was safs house that Ashley had just moved into.

If saf had to go an live on a farm with his auntie, whose house was that? What happened to it and why didn't Saf stay there?
Someone else might be able to clarify but I thought her Mom owned it and she/they were renting it off her. They had a falling out just before A passed which might be why they chose to /had to move out.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don’t know the answer to this, but I do know marketing CAN Cost a lot of money. However, without a further breakdown of the foundation’s accounts, we’ll never know what that total sum stated, actually comprised of. How they’ve got away with releasing such vague accounts is beyond me. I imagine that anything branded with the foundation colours and logo would be included in that amount, together with all costs related to all of Cashley’s ‘challenges’. This would include flights (more than likely business class), accommodation, meals, equipment such as bikes etc and anything else they could charge against the foundation.
The title of ‘marketing’ has been used very broadly in this instance!
It is so bad though isn't it. That all his challenges can go down disguised as whatever. The accounts are blatantly useless in pin pointing what was spent on what and surely the relevant people should be all over that

I think the first 10 seconds of Azaylias funeral sums up this guy
A simple sentence like, thanks for all coming here today to celebrate the life.... blah blah blah

No....

I thought I was a bit of a celebrity

What a scum bag

• Sick
Reactions: 14
How much longer do we have to endure him?! No doubt he will be selling stories when the newborn is here.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.