Ashley Cain #44 her nips ain’t on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do think he manipulated her into doing things his way. She was in a vulnerable state and he took advantage. HOWEVER, it’s beyond me how, as a mother, she could physically see her daughter in so much pain and not give her any pain relief in her final days 💔

Deep down they’re probably just as selfish and self centred to the point where they were making memories for themselves even at a cost of A’s suffering unimaginable pain 💔

whole scenario involving them both is truly fuc#ed from start to finish tbh 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 28
look at her highlights on insta. Pouting at the camera with a dying baby deprived of pain relief. None of this is normal.
I remember seeing them at the time, and I stupidly just went and re watched them now. Honestly sickening seeing them parading her around when they should have just given her max pain killers and just spent their time cuddling her in bed. She wasn’t a bleeping toy.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
How silly is saf , Ashley’s recent IG posts looks like they’re running somewhere honestly saf needs to just cut him off completely after what he’s done to her

Reactions: 21
I remember seeing them at the time, and I stupidly just went and re watched them now. Honestly sickening seeing them parading her around when they should have just given her max pain killers and just spent their time cuddling her in bed. She wasn’t a bleeping toy.
I have to agree here. I actually randomly went through the old stories of when azaylia was alive. And seeing her puffed up little face and how drowsy and unwell she looked days before passing away while being taken outside and dancing around makes me feel so sad for her :( poor thing was treated like a toy you're absoloutely right.
---
How silly is saf , Ashley’s recent IG posts looks like they’re running somewhere honestly saf needs to just cut him off completely after what he’s done to her
Honestly wtf was that about. I can see her being someone who gets back with him even though he's got someone else pregnant. Wtf is going on! I'd of cut him off long ago kid with him or not! Then you've got the pregnant girl seeing videos of him running around with safiyya. 🤣 who's got Jeremy Kyle's number.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Il never forget when Mist came round to be handed Azaylia when you could see there was hours left, filled me with RAGE!!
I’d witnessed patients put on syringe drivers ( end of life care) because you know it will make their last moments comfortable.
Azaylia had that dignity taken away from her, she would have been aware of the pain, hunger, thirst and irritability because of the inability to swallow.
This would have lasted for days and you could see her organs were failing from the way her skin was turning yellow!
Yet they were flaying her deteriorating body around like a prized trophy 🤬

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
I remember a guy from Manchester called Kane M travelling down to visit A and I was so confused. You wouldn’t have visited her if she was alive and well so why would the parents even allow randoms to visit in her last days. Just reminds you that they were loving the attention that came from it and wanted the publicity. Yes I do believe Saf was vulnerable and pushed in certain directions to an extent from the Cain clan however her still having the stories on her instagram of A last days is very telling.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
An older post from weeks ago that has been manipulated to create the impression that she is currently out with him. Interestingly, he didn't share pictures of them when they were actually together. It seems he selectively posts to enhance his image, displaying a willingness to deceive and manipulate people to boost his appearance. He makes me sick. He’s a liar a bully & hates it when he looses control of a situation

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I’ve fell well behind with these 2. I know they split up, so did he cheat on her? Do his family still speak with Saf? You can see she still loves him, she deserves so much better!

Reactions: 6
I watched a video of them walking to the cemetery and one moment that stuck out to me massively was when Saf was ‘holding’ or attempting to hold his arm…
I can’t find the video but this is the photo … it just looks very odd and I remember thinking at the time how weird it was and that something wasn’t quite right between them 🤷🏼‍♀️

* just to clarify I’m NOT sticking up for her at all. I’m one of the people who donated to the original go fund me for A but I’ll never forget how they have opened my eyes and made me question their real motive when I had to unfollow them both because I felt veryyyy uncomfortable watching A in her final days being thrown around like a toy with loud music on and dancing when you could tell she just wanted to rest… I just thought this photo should be on here as some people probably haven’t seen it.
This picture sums him up very well though. It's all about him anyone else is an afterthought

Reactions: 9
So essentially she’s waited until this announcement, seen if the tide has turned a little on midget dick and used the sympathy to her advantage. She had the opportunity when he told her about the pregnancy to ditch him for good, but she’s still around, doing Christmas shite and collecting fake degrees.
They won’t let each other fully go, ever. That’s because of the dirty dealings and fingers in pies. If one goes down then they will take the other with them. That GFM lump sum that they split between them is like a boulder around their necks and I hope they’re nearly choking from it

Reactions: 30
Ash’a vid of a giggly Saff running through London last night, just screams to me, ‘I am not a bad guy - see my ex still loves me & we get on great!’
When does he ever post Saff?! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.