Ashley Cain #44 her nips ain’t on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion -
Cashley’s manky lip still giving us the ick
We knew he’d been all around sharing his mini dick

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Thread suggestion #45

Cashley Cain is still insane, Got another bit of fluff up the duff

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Thread title suggestion.

I'm a little teapot short and stout
Looting funds with my willy out. 🥀

• Haha
Reactions: 80
Surely they have both got to get to the stage where they realise they cannot continue to cash in and use this to be famous because their daughter passed away and they don’t have qualifications / experience to earn money and earn a living. I can’t imagine they will both go and get a minimum paid job .
Social media attention and work dries up very quickly. 10/20 years time … what will they have to offer ? ? Very little longevity in either of them
---
Social media people that have lasted and made a living for 5 / 10 / 15 / 20 years ?
---
Surely they have both got to get to the stage where they realise they cannot continue to cash in and use this to be famous because their daughter passed away and they don’t have qualifications / experience to earn money and earn a living. I can’t imagine they will both go and get a minimum paid job .
Social media attention and work dries up very quickly. 10/20 years time … what will they have to offer ? ? Very little longevity in either of them
---
Social media people that have lasted and made a living for 5 / 10 / 15 / 20 years ?
If they cannot understand this and they seriously believe they are bigger and better and total narcissists… they seriously do have issues .

Would be interesting to see when the last donation was to their charity for raising awareness but not donating to any child with cancer … just for raising awareness of cancer . Never any intention of donating money .. it’s just for us to play with money and to raise awareness of child hood cancer ?
Can anyone find the info ?
---

anyone know the last time they donated
---
---
---

If they cannot understand this and they seriously believe they are bigger and better and total narcissists… they seriously do have issues .

Would be interesting to see when the last donation was to their charity for raising awareness but not donating to any child with cancer … just for raising awareness of cancer . Never any intention of donating money .. it’s just for us to play with money and to raise awareness of child hood cancer ?
Can anyone find the info ?

anyone know the last time they donated
50,000 funeral … babies funerals are free
This was money donated in good faith .
Absolute rob dogs and begs .
I do not know how they have the nerve to breathe and still continue to act like they are perfect humans

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
On a serious note has he not had comments on his lip and addressed what it is?

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I skimmed through this thread but didn’t see anything yet. Do we know who the new baby mum is? He said it was someone he’s been on/off with since he was young

Reactions: 2
Just popped on here to post ss of Nuneaton news. It’s seems we are seeing through all
Their bullshit. Better late than never. Can’t stand either of them.
---
My husband’s daughter is buried in the same cemetery as azaliya, azaliyas grave is so over the top, it’s like cashley and it think that’s their cemetery now. Makes me angry when I go past it

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The story of A is tragic but it’s old news. I can’t imagine how they must of felt at the time.
Everytime he tells it he adds more stuff to it.

He’ll gain followers on social media and then people realise what he’s like after a while.

Ironic the campaign to raise £300k, they don’t need to do it through the foundation at all. If all the ‘celebs’ in that video gave a small sum between them they could raise the total without asking the public.
This challenge next year, what a waste of time. 3 month jolly, it’s a world record as nobody would think to do it😂
Making it up as he goes along

daddy of the year though next year, right?

Reactions: 13
The story of A is tragic but it’s old news. I can’t imagine how they must of felt at the time.
Everytime he tells it he adds more stuff to it.

He’ll gain followers on social media and then people realise what he’s like after a while.

Ironic the campaign to raise £300k, they don’t need to do it through the foundation at all. If all the ‘celebs’ in that video gave a small sum between them they could raise the total without asking the public.
This challenge next year, what a waste of time. 3 month jolly, it’s a world record as nobody would think to do it😂
Making it up as he goes along

daddy of the year though next year, right?
This is exactly it! Making it up as he goes along. Using the ‘charity’ as a means to go and cross stuff off his own bucket list. He won’t go and do something he doesn’t like though will he?! Or anything where he has to wear clothes?!

Reactions: 17
Watching The Real Full Monty and everything is “me me me” with Cashley. The same old stories all the time. I guess he has to keep regurgitating the same tired lines as he has to recruit more mugs to keep donating money to fund his lifestyle. It’s defo not being used to help those children who are suffering out there.

Reactions: 14
Ffs, that Cashley making it all about him!
As for the beard, the bit she’d have touched has definitely been cut off.. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As if he'd have missed it 🙄
Exactly! Acting as if he was drained by the heavy dinner convo and had to clear his head. He was probably on a come down from something else and needed the day off! Selfish as usual, making the others wait for him. A couple of them were still undergoing treatment but still made it on the day. He’s tapped! At least his herpes lip didn’t look too bad!
---
Unbelievably he wasn't the biggest cock on there: that pro stripper :oops:🍆
I know! It looked like a long snake!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.