Ashley Cain #44 her nips ain’t on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just popped on here to post ss of Nuneaton news. It’s seems we are seeing through all
Their bullshit. Better late than never. Can’t stand either of them.
---
My husband’s daughter is buried in the same cemetery as azaliya, azaliyas grave is so over the top, it’s like cashley and it think that’s their cemetery now. Makes me angry when I go past it
It’s so tacky
---
What is the point in either of them ?
---
Won’t let me post a link but there a new post on Nuneaton news View attachment 2625205
What happened … thought he was mentally strong and amazing and in control and need not agree with having feelings

Or just after some attention and sympathy and more donations ? What has the man got apart from this ? He hasn’t got anything to contribute to anything . Maybe he realises this and all he can do is have a little breakdown in public for some attention to make the press

Shut up about Ricky G now ain’t he .. didn’t get anywhere with that one 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone I know has commented on the Nuneaton news page that he is a vile rat
Rats are intelligent animals… I bet rats have a higher IQ than he ever will

One positive comment on the thread … must have been a friend or a fan or a paid supporter

imagine being pregnant with his baby and seeing how much public hate he gets everyday …
---
Someone I know has commented on the Nuneaton news page that he is a vile rat
Rats are intelligent animals… I bet rats have a higher IQ than he ever will

One positive comment on the thread … must have been a friend or a fan or a paid supporter

imagine being pregnant with his baby and seeing how much public hate he gets everyday …
Mind you .. she shagged him
---
Thread

CashleyVain at it again and Saf’s flogging tat on TikToc

Have they not been on holiday recently ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Shut up about Ricky G now ain’t he .. didn’t get anywhere with that one
I noticed they had such an impact that Sky even put the show on the other night. Ricky must be shitting himself. Pair of nobodies.😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So I couldn’t watch that programme - any surprises or all pretty much as expected?

Reactions: 3
So I couldn’t watch that programme - any surprises or all pretty much as expected?
Couldn’t watch it either, I just thought he’d be repeating the same drivel he always does. Fair play to everyone who took part and raised funds.

Reactions: 7
I'm watching it.
Dry eyed same spiel but everyone around him in tears.
He disappeared for a day and everyone thought he'd quit cause at a dinner party he "opened up" about A and found it "too heavy".

Reactions: 4
In the real full Monty now! He really is milking it I'm sorry. I'd never heard of him before ... now he's like a bad smell. What a tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He “opens up” about A constantly it’s like Ashley cain sympathy bingo

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm watching it.
He disappeared for a day and everyone thought he'd quit cause at a dinner party he "opened up" about A and found it "too heavy".
The best bit was at the end of the first episode they teased him 'quitting' as drama in the preview montage for episode 2 but then showed him clearly dressed to dance at the performance, undermining the fake drama immediately 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm watching it.
On a partying bender more like...

The funniest bit for me was the header for him "Ashley Cain: pro footballer" 🤣🤣
---
I did feel a bit sorry for the people round the dinner table so upset about what he was saying about A and not knowing that he's an absolute fraud and horrible excuse for a human being.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just jumped on here after watching TFM. I was quite surprised after watching the first episode so decided to watch second part last night. I actually quite liked it as haven’t bothered with previous series, other than first one, as Colleen irritates me. I knew about his scam fundraising and read some of this thread around the time of the funeral but, after trying to keep an open mind, I found I didn’t like him. The rest of the celebs taking part I found I really liked as they came together as a team and really supported each other despite their heartache. I thought he was a dick, hogging the attention during dinner and I felt sorry for the team the following day when he didn’t show because of the dance routine they were doing. I’m guessing things haven’t changed with regard to the money he scammed?

I noticed they had such an impact that Sky even put the show on the other night. Ricky must be shitting himself. Pair of nobodies.😂😂😂😂
Brilliant
---
Posted in that group
What group ?
Passive aggressive posts are really daft . If she has something to say about anyone / people / a situation just say it to them . She’s obviously posted because she knows the target audience will see it and everyone will be thinking is it me is it me is it me ?
Is she lacking in attention now and needs to get a rise ?
---
Just jumped on here after watching TFM. I was quite surprised after watching the first episode so decided to watch second part last night. I actually quite liked it as haven’t bothered with previous series, other than first one, as Colleen irritates me. I knew about his scam fundraising and read some of this thread around the time of the funeral but, after trying to keep an open mind, I found I didn’t like him. The rest of the celebs taking part I found I really liked as they came together as a team and really supported each other despite their heartache. I thought he was a dick, hogging the attention during dinner and I felt sorry for the team the following day when he didn’t show because of the dance routine they were doing. I’m guessing things haven’t changed with regard to the money he scammed?
Nope no change at all . Apart from people are more aware now that he can’t lie straight in bed he is so crooked
---
Posted in that group
I see it now ,the carer’s for carer’s group. Very odd posts to post in a group of that sort ? Very strange
---
You didn’t miss anything. Same BS, just a different day!
How longer can he live off the death of his daughter ? He is not anything else . He is a con artist whose daughter does and he made her into a brand ,exploited her and made money from it . And this is all he has to talk about. And the gym . And his very strange messiah complex . He must be so boring . Has he got any friends ? He doesn’t seem to have any friends. Ever
---
You didn’t miss anything. Same BS, just a different day!
How longer can he live off the death of his daughter ? He is not anything else . He is a con artist whose daughter does and he made her into a brand ,exploited her and made money from it . And this is all he has to talk about. And the gym . And his very strange messiah complex . He must be so boring . Has he got any friends ? He doesn’t seem to have any friends. Ever

Last edited:
Do you actually see his 🍆 ?
You don't see any of the celebs naked except for the men's bums. But they got sent to see pro male strippers and at the end one whipped his out and it was shown briefly, to quote Pete Wicks it was 'like a rolling pin'.

• Haha
Brilliant
---

What group ?
Passive aggressive posts are really daft . If she has something to say about anyone / people / a situation just say it to them . She’s obviously posted because she knows the target audience will see it and everyone will be thinking is it me is it me is it me ?
Is she lacking in attention now and needs to get a rise ?
---

Nope no change at all . Apart from people are more aware now that he can’t lie straight in bed he is so crooked
---

I see it now ,the carer’s for carer’s group. Very odd posts to post in a group of that sort ? Very strange
---

---

Has anyone seen any evidence or proof of them donating money to a child in need and the donation has possibly saved the child’s life ?
I have never seen any

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.