Ashley Cain #44 her nips ain’t on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t religiously follow this pair because they are not the only ones dealing with child loss or raising funds but I seen her video for her 10am alarm… she wants to count herself lucky she gets to have a lie in! What about the parents with other kids who are up through the night or up early doors with their babies while still dealing with the death of a child. This woman needs a reality check.. and to say she’s dealing with anxiety but still swans off to all these parties and trips abroad is a joke. STOP mocking the people who are actually suffering with these feelings of anxiety and feeling they can’t go on and realise you are taking the piss! I’m glad Ashley is having another child because only now will he be relatable to people who are dealing with loss but still having to be strong as a parent to other children

Reactions: 26
No. “Say it louder for those at the back” Georgina is not Willows mum.
Willows mum might be called Georgina (I dont know) but she isn’t the Georgina who was the community ambassador.

I agree. Those two were completely infatuated with the whole Cain/Az Foundation stuff, believed every word spouted, and showed no level of critical thinking, but they didn’t seem to be sneaky or dishonest grifters like some of the others associated with TAF. They came across like slightly odd people (no judgement I think I can come off a little odd sometimes) who totally bought into the hyper and believed everyone that came out of Ash’s mouth. It’s like they were disciples.
To be cut off like that is horrible. They were real advocates of TAF. However, I imagine they would not have tolerated things others would have . It might not have sat well with them. Not to the extent they spilt the beans but they may have asked questions if they saw something was awry.
I agree, for them to stop believing in TAF it must have been something huge.
They were a bit sanctimonious and preachy but I feel sorry for them. They were very genuine advocates of TAF and actively supported and wanted to help, but have been treated with contempt. I know Georgina used to regularly talk tit about us, but she will have believed everything she was told by TAF - that we were lying and saying terrible things about what, she thought, was a genuine cancer charity lead by a bereaved parent who was actively working to help people.
Close. Willow’s Mum is called Gemma. She’s just popped out her 11th kid I think, maybe 12th.
Wonder if willow still goes to read books at Azaylias grave 😂🫠
She reads here. Say hi 👋🏼
---
I don’t religiously follow this pair because they are not the only ones dealing with child loss or raising funds but I seen her video for her 10am alarm… she wants to count herself lucky she gets to have a lie in! What about the parents with other kids who are up through the night or up early doors with their babies while still dealing with the death of a child. This woman needs a reality check.. and to say she’s dealing with anxiety but still swans off to all these parties and trips abroad is a joke. STOP mocking the people who are actually suffering with these feelings of anxiety and feeling they can’t go on and realise you are taking the piss! I’m glad Ashley is having another child because only now will he be relatable to people who are dealing with loss but still having to be strong as a parent to other children
I don’t think lying in until 10am is lucky. I think that will duck you up. I think it’s best to get on with work and normality. That’s just me though. But to go on lives and say she works so so hard….duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Close. Willow’s Mum is called Gemma. She’s just popped out her 11th kid I think, maybe 12th.
Wonder if willow still goes to read books at Azaylias grave 😂🫠
She reads here. Say hi 👋🏼
---

I don’t think lying in until 10am is lucky. I think that will duck you up. I think it’s best to get on with work and normality. That’s just me though. But to go on lives and say she works so so hard….duck off.
Wouldn’t know a hard days work if it hit her in the face!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If he’s a pro footballer then I’m married to Tom hardy! Seriously WTAF?!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m surprised he didn’t want to be referred to as CharityAmbassador/founder/trustee/Saviour of all mankind.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He could've done this in a more respectful manner. Just kept quiet.
Baby mama wants to remain anon so probably doesn't want her baby in the limelight.
It just shows he loves the attention and has no respect for anyone not even himself
You have to wonder at her level of intelligence in the first place by having a baby with that God awful little gnome 🤢 but hopefully 🙏🏼 she’s got the gumption to keep that baby well away from the circus because if she doesn’t she’s in for a lifetime of hell 😩 The Cain clan will take over and push her all the way out. She needs to protect that little boy at all costs and not let him be dragged up by Ashley Cain.

Reactions: 19
He’s so emotionally disconnected with the world it’s actually pretty scary I feel like he is going to completely resent his other child he is in no mental place to be having another imo

Reactions: 21
You have to wonder at her level of intelligence in the first place by having a baby with that God awful little gnome 🤢 but hopefully 🙏🏼 she’s got the gumption to keep that baby well away from the circus because if she doesn’t she’s in for a lifetime of hell 😩 The Cain clan will take over and push her all the way out. She needs to protect that little boy at all costs and not let him be dragged up by Ashley Cain.
With all the crap swirling around him she still managed to get pregnant by him. I therefore doubt she will have the strength to withstand the control he or his family will exert on her.

Reactions: 10
Who curated these articulate emotive words for the reel because it certainly wasn't Saf.
No offence to her but she can barely string a sentence together
Loving how her management are pushing the 'selfless' narrative when we all know she' a massive twit.

IMG_6605.jpg

Reactions: 12
These two gobshites had the opportunity to make a colossal difference to so many poorly children, I think their charity had the potential to be ground breaking and life changing. I'm not sure if it was poorly managed or they didn't have the right skill set and direction to execute it properly, or they just got caught up with the 'fame' element and lost sight of it's aims and objectives.

Either way, it's made a mockery of childhood cancer and all it's victims and that is such a shame.
It was only set up so they could keep the money raised for A & dip into it. They’ve done next to nothing for suffering kids & their families & the few that have received any cash had to jump through hoops to get it. They are shameless fraudsters can’t stand the pair of them
---
Think Dr Vorajee needs to hire a new PR team, she has so far raised a paltry £35.44

She would raise more than that standing outside poundland with a orange bucket.

View attachment 2612767
Her captions are tit and don’t come across as professional. One of his family will be getting paid to do it

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Who curated these articulate emotive words for the reel because it certainly wasn't Saf.
No offence to her but she can barely string a sentence together
Loving how her management are pushing the 'selfless' narrative when we all know she' a massive twit.

View attachment 2621427
she’s probably using an AI app or such like as i’d sack any professional that wrote that 😂

• Wow
Safs dodged a bullet if the new baby has a heart problem. As much as she’s an asshole she doesn’t deserve to have another sick baby.

Should have gloved up Ashley, should have gloved up.
This is a goldmine for him, another sick baby to use for attention & sympathy
---
Am I the only one who doesn’t feel sorry for Saf? Are we forgetting what she put her own baby through during her last weeks? Her vile behaviour and comments since then? The shameless way she’s used that baby’s illness and death to make money?
How about the numerous messages begging for help from other mum’s of children with cancer that she’s literally ignored?!
I refuse to feel anything for this woman!
Nope! Might give her head a wobble and see him for what he is but I doubt it. She is his biggest enabler & I bet she still sticks with him 🫣

IMG_0561.jpeg
IMG_0563.jpeg
Sorry but wtf is this embarrassing display 😅🤣

Never noticed it before but his eyes are in different postcodes.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.