Ashley Cain #44 her nips ain’t on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You don't see any of the celebs naked except for the men's bums. But they got sent to see pro male strippers and at the end one whipped his out and it was shown briefly, to quote Pete Wicks it was 'like a rolling pin'.
Paul Burrells reaction was so funny. He had the best seat 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Safiyya is on The Saving Grace podcast. Can’t decide how I feel after watching it

Reactions: 6
Just popped on here to post ss of Nuneaton news. It’s seems we are seeing through all
Their bullshit. Better late than never. Can’t stand either of them.
---
My husband’s daughter is buried in the same cemetery as azaliya, azaliyas grave is so over the top, it’s like cashley and it think that’s their cemetery now. Makes me angry when I go past it
I just found out which cemetery she is buried in and saw a picture that someone has uploaded on google photos of her grave when it was covered in lion king and cocomelon stuffed toys. All I could think of is that it looks like one of the stands at a fayre or something - like a hook-a-duck stand, where they have all of the prize toys tied around the framework of the stall. I can see why it makes you angry because it is so garish and cemeteries are meant to be a quiet, peaceful place to visit loved ones...and there is nothing quiet about her "garden". I dread to think what it looks like in person

(Don't judge me...I don't just sit and search cemeteries like a psychopath 🤦‍♀️ My pet sperm is asleep, as is my partner and sods law I am wide awake. I wondered how difficult it would be to find out where she's buried based on the bits of info that has been posted in previous threads - apparently not difficult at all)

Reactions: 11
Safiyya is on The Saving Grace podcast. Can’t decide how I feel after watching it
Just had a nose at her account. She was more bothered about her make-up running with her tears…
Again I’ve just come here after TFM but how the heck did they get an honorary degree?!

Reactions: 10
Saf has done like 3-4 different podcasts recently in a small space of time. Are we thinking she’s done this based on knowing Ashley was expecting? Maybe she’s been told to separate herself and start building a separate following/get her own identity type thing. Just think it’s random to do that many podcasts all within a few weeks.

Reactions: 13
Same tit diffrent day

1) who the duck let’s little foot the riddled gnome play hide the mini sausage with them?

2) why does Andrea post quotes like the karma one when she is a charity worker?

3) why did Wayne linker move on with Jessica (from Ken to) Barbaric Alves when Saf was all up for him and Chris Eubanks in ibeefer ?

4) Why has no one called them out yet?

I have wayyyyy too much to catch up on.(or not)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I saw a post on FB of TFM and so many people are saying how amazing he is. Makes me sick 😫

• Sick
Reactions: 7
It’s giving mid life crisis 😂 feel horrible saying that as she’s probably a nice women but wow 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m sure Andrea was there with them at that Winter Wonderland trip with Noah but neither of them were in each others posts. What a shame that they have to hide their relationship and why? If it’s to keep in with the Cain’s then she’s horribly deluded.

Reactions: 10
I’m sure Andrea was there with them at that Winter Wonderland trip with Noah but neither of them were in each others posts. What a shame that they have to hide their relationship and why? If it’s to keep in with the Cain’s then she’s horribly deluded.
Maybe they realised they fucked up and trashed their mum on the internet when she didn’t do anything wrong

Reactions: 8
Her saving Grace podcast was quite interesting, I’m so confused as to why they fail to admit that Andrea called the ambulance? Saff keeps saying in her podcasts that her mum just took her to A&E when Andrea has shared the ring doorbell footage of the ambulance taking Azaylia. Are they embarassed that they swanned off and only a few hours later their baby was that poorly that an ambulance was called?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I saw a post on FB of TFM and so many people are saying how amazing he is. Makes me sick 😫
They got fooled. They must be casual watchers!
---
Her saving Grace podcast was quite interesting, I’m so confused as to why they fail to admit that Andrea called the ambulance? Saff keeps saying in her podcasts that her mum just took her to A&E when Andrea has shared the ring doorbell footage of the ambulance taking Azaylia. Are they embarassed that they swanned off and only a few hours later their baby was that poorly that an ambulance was called?
That’s why no one should believe anything Saf and Cashley say. They lie about everything.

Reactions: 8
I thought it was quite interesting. As a fellow loss mum I am completely torn on her; always sympathy because losing a child is the worst but then to have basically built a career by using their dead daughter is so fcking low that I’m irrationally angry whenever I see/hear them. I raise money for an established charity a few times a year. I have no desire to pimp my daughter's memory out for personal gain. It's utter pond life behaviour.

And an honorary doctorate 😂.

Do you think these influencer/scammers actually enjoy the fake crap they put out? or is it all back to resting witch face when not on social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I bet they didn't rush back either from where ever they were

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.