Ashley Cain #44 her nips ain’t on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ICK at the video of him with the eyes. Looks like me back in my raving days along with a swinging jaw 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Why on earth is the word condition in inverted commas in that post? Makes no sense.
My main question is why did he show his manky body parts/injuries from the Yukon challenge. This is like the 3rd time he has added them to a post. He knows how to milk a challenge.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He could've done this in a more respectful manner. Just kept quiet.
Baby mama wants to remain anon so probably doesn't want her baby in the limelight.
It just shows he loves the attention and has no respect for anyone not even himself
I’m still shocked someone actually slept with him. He’s vile to look at

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I’m still shocked someone actually slept with him. He’s vile to look at
Me too, I don't know what girls see in him.
He has a personality of a teabag too. Some girls are just desperate I suppose

• Haha
Reactions: 35
You know Cashley will be waiting for the final contraction push, fly kick the midwife out the way so he can pull out his “cub” and lift him up in air screaming NAHHHHHH SEVENAHHHH on TIK TOK LIVE 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 61
You know Cashley will be waiting for the final contraction push, fly kick the midwife out the way so he can pull out his “cub” and lift him up in air screaming NAHHHHHH SEVENAHHHH on TIK TOK LIVE 😂😂😂😂
😂😂😂 and then after that rushing it down to “meet” his sister with lots of crying at the graveside for attention 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
😂😂😂 and then after that rushing it down to “meet” his sister with lots of crying at the graveside for attention 🙄
I can genuinely picture it. On one knee, holding bubba in one arm and pinching between his nose with the other hand.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Also shirtless obviously despite it being the middle of winter.
Always shirtless. 🤮 Remember he was always like that with Az ☹ Why? Why was that important to him? And I don’t for a minute believe it was skin to skin. Anyone who was sensitive a oytthst would also recognise the value of quiet, low light, soft nuturing time for a poorly baby.

Reactions: 19
I’d wager some fan-art will come…. Someone will do a picture of him, Azaylia and new baby all together (not sure if they’ll put Saf and new mum also on!), some fan person does this for Charlotte Dawson….

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I’d wager some fan-art will come…. Someone will do a picture of him, Azaylia and new baby all together (not sure if they’ll put Saf and new mum also on!), some fan person does this for Charlotte Dawson….
Whos gonna do that? Doubt madpie will now theyve got rid😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cashley will cream himself to sleep as a result of being one of the Full Monty ‘celebs’ on ITV tonight.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
He isn’t! Ffs I was gonna watch that but don’t know if I will bother now if he’s on
😂😂😂😂. He is on the show. I have a feeling they will focus on him as they keep saying “Ashley Cain and his mates” in the promo.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I hope new mum has a strong family behind her and she doesn't let the Cain clan take over. Its not none of the other have kids just messiah cash
---
*its like

Reactions: 18
Awkward!
---
They’ve already only given him 9 seconds air time on his speech, in reality I bet it went on for a week 🥱
Pro footballer? When did he drop the ‘ex pro’
I feel ive missed so much

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.