Ashley Cain #30 life's a beach, when you're a leach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want them called out on this !! It’s so underhanded
Same, the more I think about it, the more wrong it is.
It really is,,, they are happy to be affiliated to SL when they attempt to “share the praise” on the Parliament mission, yet remove the comments that actually explain what their charities mission is. It’s unforgivable.
I would be so hurt, given my time to talk to Saf and then my comments removed of a very informative and relevant conversation afterwards. Eeeeee crikey! It’s soooooooo out of order 😡
Sly as foxes and slinky as ally cats!

Im sorry if this has been asked before, but can you request a refund to any money you donated to TAF?

This thread really opened my eyes. I supported the TAF and ash and saff until i read this thread
Hi, initially alot of us requested refunds via GFM and many were refunded.. they then stopped giving refunds. @jilldavies is a pro in the GFM stuff.
However im not sure about requesting a refund if your donation was directly to TAF,
I suppose you could email them and ask, if they don’t respond you can contact the fundraising regulator with your concerns (details are in the wiki, top of this page pink button)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
How desperate can a person be to cling onto the first person/random that wants to babysit you. She’s just met this Sal now she’s chasing him round the continent…. Acting like a 12 year old on her first holiday!!
Weirder by the minute!!
Go home Saf wherever that may be….
#whereisthemoney

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not sure how they think that grave is a resting place . It’s an bleeping eye sore . Reminds me more of a cheap junk shop where lots of cheap Asian imported plastics have been dumped . Not a peaceful place at all.

Reactions: 15
This shows the lengths they will go to.
I know I’ve said said before but they’ve managed to out do it.
Deleting the grid post purely because of those comments…
Come on people.
Funny things is if they’d of been honest and transparent from day 1 this would of all been avoided. It’s been brought on by themselves.
#WhereIsTheGFMoney is all we ask and will continue to ask.
All the plotting and scheming, hiding things, deleting posts it’s all too much for me personally.
What a burden to carry and what makes it worse is this was all by choice.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Pic 12 4 - is this the extent of Safs “work” whilst living her best life on the White Isle?
Her IG is distinctively lacking holiday content,, does anybody think she’s finally had a 💡 moment, read the room and finally taking on board just how ludicrous this all is? It’s all back to sympathy posts, I wonder if she took on board some home truths on that ship!!! Chances are, you know. I can’t believe that every single person on board will not have heard the negative about her. Lots of alcohol, she may have been face to face confronted.

Pic3 -another great example of how Sophie's legacy helps! No 1.6 million required in their charity!!! Taf and crew actually make me sick 😡😡😡

Ps, Charlotte posted that very very late last night so she has clearly made herself 💯 available for support.
Charlotte puts the The Con Foundation to shame....what she does is from the heart....this is why Garden Gnome & Greedy Freeby do nothing....they would have to have hearts...but we know they have swinging bricks in their chest. This is why that post was removed....people were comparing The Con Foundation to Sophie's legacy....it made them look disgusting. They both me vomit.

Reactions: 7
So she travelled to Ibiza with TUI, not a budget airline like easier/Ryanair so obviously a package holiday for 1 week or even 2
I’ve just looked at the prices at the moment, they start around £1200 per person self catering. . Plus no doubt an under occupancy supplement as I wouldn’t have thought she would be sharing a room.
What a waste of money! It’s disgraceful,, she should have bought Aria a Disneyland holiday instead! Greedy selfish vulgar woman!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Same, the more I think about it, the more wrong it is.
It really is,,, they are happy to be affiliated to SL when they attempt to “share the praise” on the Parliament mission, yet remove the comments that actually explain what their charities mission is. It’s unforgivable.
I would be so hurt, given my time to talk to Saf and then my comments removed of a very informative and relevant conversation afterwards. Eeeeee crikey! It’s soooooooo out of order 😡
Sly as foxes and slinky as ally cats!

Hi, initially alot of us requested refunds via GFM and many were refunded.. they then stopped giving refunds. @jilldavies is a pro in the GFM stuff.
However im not sure about requesting a refund if your donation was directly to TAF,
I suppose you could email them and ask, if they don’t respond you can contact the fundraising regulator with your concerns (details are in the wiki, top of this page pink button)
Sadly Gofundme have teamed up with The Con Foundation....so those demanding refunds are being refused....however, there is a legal way you can request a refund...but it takes ages and may obstacles to get over. I will never donate to a Gofundme account again, basically because Gofundme can not be trusted anymore....which is sad, the knock on effect is genuine children lose out.....that is the legacy Garden Gnome & Greedy Freeby have left in their daughter's name. Absolute scumbags they are.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
So she travelled to Ibiza with TUI, not a budget airline like easier/Ryanair so obviously a package holiday for 1 week or even 2
I’ve just looked at the prices at the moment, they start around £1200 per person self catering. . Plus no doubt an under occupancy supplement as I wouldn’t have thought she would be sharing a room.
What a waste of money! It’s disgraceful,, she should have bought Aria a Disneyland holiday instead! Greedy selfish vulgar woman!
Magical/Memorable Moments are for members of staff only.

#WhereIsTheGFMoney

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Imagine seeing either one of these two cretins on the next series of celebs go dating!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Is her little ibiza tip some paíd "influencer " rubbish or just a jolly of her own doing , sorry work rasing awareness for kids Witt cancer in a place where people go to party and brake drugs

Reactions: 8
Is her little ibiza tip some paíd "influencer " rubbish or just a jolly of her own doing , sorry work rasing awareness for kids Witt cancer in a place where people go to party and brake drugs
She’s completed her work already, she wore orange on the first day and shared its world blood cancer day and that everyone should register to be a donor.. it’s The weekend now and ME time, I can’t wait to see what she ends up getting up to. 😂
Have they ever said wether they are in the register or regularly give 🩸even?

Reactions: 6
I know this is nothing to do with the charity but I can’t believe she does aesthetics and she’s allowed her lips to get this way 😣 It looks like she has what they call filler moustache. They look so uncomfortable especially when she talks, the top lip is so stuffed full of filler that it looks so stiff and doesn’t move when she speaks. She looked so much better when she was a bit more natural.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I know this is nothing to do with the charity but I can’t believe she does aesthetics and she’s allowed her lips to get this way 😣 It looks like she has what they call filler moustache. They look so uncomfortable especially when she talks, the top lip is so stuffed full of filler that it looks so stiff and doesn’t move when she speaks. She looked so much better when she was a bit more natural.
I have said this from the beginning she is such a poor advert for aesthetics 🤢

I have said this from the beginning she is such a poor advert for aesthetics 🤢
I can’t think of anything that she is a good advertisement for!…..

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Another poster has said it best. That’s azaylias legacy, that people will no longer donate to go fund mes.
Such a sad turn of events for what could’ve been an amazing charity had it been run by people with morals.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Her filler has migrated

#WhereIsTheGFMoney
Ash & Saf holiday after holiday. Kitted out in designer clothes.

#WhereIsTheGFMoney
No legacy No transparency No accountability No Integrity No heart at the AF

#WhereIsTheGFMoney
If your new here read the wiki

#WhereIsTheGFMoney
THE TRUTH WILL OUT

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.