Ashley Cain #30 life's a beach, when you're a leach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Magical/Memorable Moments are for members of staff only.

#WhereIsTheGFMoney
yep, spot on

she cant possibly try and say she worked and earnt the money - in debt BEFORE THEIR DAUGHTER DIED - and worked as a beautician or whatever..that doesnt pay the kind of money she's spending..OH AND SHE'S NEVER EVEN WORKING

If they have "their" own money as the idiots say, they should pay back the 50k they squandered on their tacky piss up/funeral - noone donated for 50k to be spent on a bleeping funeral, cretins - but they didn't give a duck as it wasn't their money

Nice people eh, but now they buy expensive sliders/coats etc? All while not working, and donating 1/5 of what they WASTED on the funeral to kids still battling cancer

these two pieces of tit shouldnever have been allowed to setup a charity/foundation, but sadly can't prevent it, but anyone with 2 braincells knew these two thickos weren't fit to run a charity and now look at it

50k on a bleeping FUNERAL? But donating 10k to KIDS -- all from donations, not their money

Debts paid off, holidays, expensive sliders, expensive coats- and Burberry and Moncler aren't gifting their products to these two lol

utter scum, they should be made to pay back the 50k funeral , it just showed how unfit they are to run a charity-

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Cocooned in isolation & darkness...babe you're living it up in Ibiza..just stop with the tit! Ffs! 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Ash played a blinder again, he goes on the missing list when she’s embarrassing herself and let’s her dig her holes, he loves to look like the Saint. I bet he’s creased and loving every minute watching her car crash!
I was just thinking that. In fact I wouldn’t be surprised if he gives her (poor) advice to set these situations up.

Reactions: 10
it's so weird, there's still people sticking upforthem "it's their own money" "they have been through the worst yhing ever" "he has done so much for kids with cancer"

They DIDN'T HAVE THEIR "OWN MONEY" hence donations to pay for hotels
THEY WERE IN DEBT - NEITHER HAD HIGH FLYING CAREERS- they can barely spell, unemployable - influencer is their only hope
A CHILD DYING DOESN'T MEAN SOMEONE CAN DO NO bleeping WRONG

What exactly has he "done" besides some tit challenges to raise HIS profile, a lot of hot air, collect more donations..and talk about HIS DAUGHTER - is he a doctor is he carrying out surgeries? What has he done? Is he an academic conducting research? He has done duck all, the challenges were about him, the 100 mile marathon was utter nonsense ..people train for marathons, they finish all haggered, sweaty unable to stand, but BEAST ran 100 miles and not out of breathe, could still shout his tit "lion" "lets go champ" -talk about his daughter?

What has he done to help any children?Oh they've donated money here and there - MONEY THAT ISN'T THERES -HOW KIND OF THEM, WHAT ANGELS - and they do that begrudgingly

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Cocooned in isolation & darkness...babe you're living it up in Ibiza..just stop with the tit! Ffs! 🙄
To be fair, anxiety and depression doesn’t always look like anxiety and depression and it’s very different for everybody. The other week I read about a woman who spent 10 days living it up on holiday in Greece, all smiles and laughing and looking like she’s having fun, got home and within 12 hours had ended her life because of long term depression. We all know how fake social media is. Just because someone is smiling it doesn’t mean they’re happy.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
To be fair, anxiety and depression doesn’t always look like anxiety and depression and it’s very different for everybody. The other week I read about a woman who spent 10 days living it up on holiday in Greece, all smiles and laughing and looking like she’s having fun, got home and within 12 hours had ended her life because of long term depression. We all know how fake social media is. Just because someone is smiling it doesn’t mean they’re happy.
Greedy Freeby can switch her anxiety on and off to suit her company & surroundings....

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
This is completly off subject but did anyone watch Ashley in 5 star hotel it was on in 2018. Was he with safiaa then? He makes me cringe watching him all over women and what he says. It’s on Netflix now. He is so drunk and calling a girl fat. Making her cry and talking about sex ugh he is vile how anyone can go there with him

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Greedy Freeby can switch her anxiety on and off to suit her company & surroundings....
Yes exactly this! 🙌 I think many of us can relate to feelings of anxiety & depression. I would agree on one thing though, she's definitely got anxiety after stealing the publics money!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.