Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

misslovely35

Shock horror miks now has her own venture bodybymiks crazy to think just over 1 year ago none of them were on anyone's radar!! Sad that every single one of them somehow have gained from baby As death. Fame hungry family

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

MrsVonDarkness

Went to have a nose on her Instagram and she is live. In the gym, walking at a slow pace.
I lasted 10 seconds, her voice makes me want to scream. Awful human. Ashley is also an awful human. Infact everyone associated with TAF is disgusting.

• Haha
10000% a trauma bond
It isn’t a trauma bond, it’s a cash bond!
she’s at the farm because she’s knows he’s away surrounded by women who will… and have slept with him. She knows publicity wise for these women it looks bad as she’s the grieving woman at home with his family and he’s off shagging them in paradise. She’s essentially trying to cock block him. In her eyes she’s become a millionaire at the loss of her daughter and gained celeb followers. But, she’s lost him! He wants to sleep around, he doesn’t even like her, he values the fact she was the mother of his daughter but that’s where it ends and she is very much aware of that. He ended it, he wants to be single. He doesn’t want her around, his advisors tell him she had to be there though and like the cling on… there she is. She can’t bear the thought of not being with him because if he drops away from her, eventually she becomes a no one, that’s why she threatened to out him for paying his debts using the GFM money and suicide. This is why she’s at the farm, the family are playing hard for him to be protected by keeping her close. She’s shunned everyone who gives a shit about her for him and his family clinging on to hope he’ll get back with her to keep her in the lifestyle she’s desperate for…. Fame! He won’t though, he’ll secure her silence and eventually move her out. When the next woman comes along (he’s already slept with about 4-5 women in the last few months alone) she’ll speak out then, she’s deffo a woman scorned type. The family tolerate her, his sister can’t stand her!

had I lost my child, I’d raise awareness through the charity but I wouldn’t be on social media daily begging attention like she does. I don’t think I could even face logging in. Locally shes hated! One mutual friend said, if she could go back in time, she wouldn’t change a thing. She’s got money and fame and that’s what counts in her eyes….. as awful as that sounds, everyone knows it’s true.
they always knew they’d make a charity as v CV I founders of that. They’re essentially paid a wage from that foundation. They’ll never donate huge chunks out, they’re waiting for interest to build then donating that to the of child here and there. Also daily money is still pumped into this charity by people doing things like bike rides. Children cutting off their own hair…. It’s a disgrace. Eventually it’ll catch up with them.

• Wow
  • Heart

full of #

Honestly I thought that Saff actually looked like picture 2, I don’t use filters, My kids don’t need them and I rarely take selfies, there is a stark difference, I didn’t even realise.
I’m not into body shaming anyone and she’s definitely changed a lot in appearance , but I bet she’s so mad that ‘FAN’ shared that photo with no filters 🤦‍♀️

Cdinvoice

VIP Member
Get ready for the posing night out meal and drinks we brow guy and wearing her 600 pound shades and posh bags. Honestly she so desperately wants to be a celeb and be in all the circles so she can say to Ash look I'm liked and mixing with celebs. Bet he laughing how desperate she is cringe him and her
Exactly this!
She knows he will be moving in those circles once he’s finished his glory
Tours, so she got there first not once but twice! Last week was just a sample, this week she will be going in hard on rubbing shoulders with the Ibiza Elite.
Just when you think she can’t spoil herself anymore she pulls yet another banger out the bag! Anxiety my arse!
The churchyard posts are just so fucking tedious now, I don’t see any other grieving person posting non stop same old stories of a remembrance garden. The baby isnt even buried there. All for the gram/PR to keep to the algothrims rocking and rolling

@Polly19 what brand are her glasses? I’m
Gonna put this info in the wiki

She heard Jack Grielish jetted off to Ibiza the day after the final. You on Saf, bag yourself a proper footballer!

Last edited:
  • Haha

weenerwilliam

It was a comment saying you don’t know what they’re doing behind the scenes and that she knew someone they had helped personally.
I’ll try and find it when I’ve got more time. I picked up on it on here. X

Ok that was quicker than I thought. Ha.
This comment. X
Ashley donated,with what money?He's always there with his hand in the pot

And I would begrudge them a holiday IF IT'S PAID for with donation money, you want to holiday or buy expensivecrap..pay yourself..dead child or not..the end

People saying what they have been through , doesn't justify 300 a night hotel or whatever Saf spent when she went away - its life, bad things happen, you regroup and carry on - you can't use donations for holidays just because youre a bit unhappy - same as all the awful clothes

oh and lol when someone said they're all zombies, all this zelebs..YEP - all wear the same awful shit, I can't believe people wear that palm angels crap or tshirts and caps saying "ICON" and unsurprisingly everyone wearing "ICON"is far from it, from creepy old Wayne Lineker to Ashley Cain, neither are icons in my eyes

• Heart

Cady1954

VIP Member
When she going to get called out for cultural misappropriation or whatever its called for that God awful hair?

icthruBS

VIP Member
Too many children to help? What about making a start and helping the ones she's sharing. How much is a wheelchair? Wouldn't make a dent in the foundation money surely
Too many children to help so “fuck it, we will pay off our debt , take holidays and buy expensive clothes and not help anymore kids , all just to hard “!!!

• Sick

x.lau.x

There was another post which basically listed all her extravagant expenses as well as her surgery. She obviously didn’t like being confronted and deleted every comment. The thing is.. people are saying it reasonably and politely. Nobody is trolling. The truth hurts.

BellaP

Chatty Member
Saf is ruining her rep all by herself. I don’t think the ‘influencer’ life is something everyone can do! She must begging companies to do ads because it’s clear that charisma is not where her strengths lay.

I’ve never been so disgusted by someone’s behaviour. Imagine your claim to fame being the death of your child. She’s a vile person.

• Heart

Cdinvoice

VIP Member
I want them called out on this !! It’s so underhanded
Same, the more I think about it, the more wrong it is.
It really is,,, they are happy to be affiliated to SL when they attempt to “share the praise” on the Parliament mission, yet remove the comments that actually explain what their charities mission is. It’s unforgivable.
I would be so hurt, given my time to talk to Saf and then my comments removed of a very informative and relevant conversation afterwards. Eeeeee crikey! It’s soooooooo out of order 😡
Sly as foxes and slinky as ally cats!

Im sorry if this has been asked before, but can you request a refund to any money you donated to TAF?

This thread really opened my eyes. I supported the TAF and ash and saff until i read this thread
Hi, initially alot of us requested refunds via GFM and many were refunded.. they then stopped giving refunds. @jilldavies is a pro in the GFM stuff.
However im not sure about requesting a refund if your donation was directly to TAF,
I suppose you could email them and ask, if they don’t respond you can contact the fundraising regulator with your concerns (details are in the wiki, top of this page pink button)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Polly19

Get ready for the posing night out meal and drinks we brow guy and wearing her 600 pound shades and posh bags. Honestly she so desperately wants to be a celeb and be in all the circles so she can say to Ash look I'm liked and mixing with celebs. Bet he laughing how desperate she is cringe him and her

• Heart

Whogivesa

I used to think she was just a thick cow but now she is showing herself as such a devious bitch. I might have missed it, but I don't think she has mentioned in any of her stories exactly where she is? Also turned the narrative back to sharing old pics of A and whinging about her "anxiety". No copious holiday videos or grid posts as expected. She must know deep down that what she is doing is wrong and maybe she's starting to fear a backlash. I honestly can't think of words bad enough to describe these pair of thieving scumbags. Absolute lowest of the low.

• Heart
  • Wow

Kiwigem

Chatty Member
Just read through the wiki etc.
as a friend of the family (loose termed) I know a few things to clarify.
firstly ahh wanted to be with saf years ago, she wasn’t interested! He went on EOTB and suddenly she wants attention from him. She owned a salon in Nuneaton named glow, it was a flop, she’d use apprentice hairdressers and make them charge full price, they weren’t qualified and were messing People hair up because she’d be off in London from her only fans money with sugar daddies funding her lifestyle. The salon closed due to lots of poor local publicity, she got with ash and loved the attention, especially in the green lambo driving round frigging Nuneaton like celebs *cringe*
then she fell pregnant, in Labour, he was actually cheating on her with a girl named Gemma. Not quite the doting dad at this point (he wanted saf to get rid early on when she found out)
Few weeks after having the baby, she was in a salon for a hair appointment, livid her mum was running late, her words were “she’s taking the piss now, I need a break from this brat”
Not long after, the baby was diagnosed with leukaemia, they then become the best parents in the world!
She told a friend she’d fallen out with her mum as she was stealing money from donations made (this was prior to the GFM donations”
She was also using the wish list to her own advantage so ash told saf she needed to be cut and was.
they always knew theyd make a charity when the money came in from gfm if azalia wasn’t to survive as they would receive a “wage” as founders. They split before her funeral. They didn’t publicise because of continued incoming money. Now she has the book etc, she was getting tv appearances etc so didn’t rely on him for the fame. She wanted to stay with him but he’s been unfaithful throughout and even now is sleeping With different women regularly. Their money Is coming from their “wage” which is essentially coming from the charity.
I can totally believe they broke up before the funeral.