Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BusyDoinNuffin

Chatty Member
Doing a live while driving - clearly reading messages that say ‘don’t drive while doing a live’ - she is next level thick as mince. How dare she. How would parents of children killed by drivers in their phones feel about this. Or indeed the police. And, let’s face it, it takes a lot of extra hard big thinking to spout the nonsense she was talking. So angry.

• Angry
Reactions: 15

x.lau.x

I think safiyya the liar is starting to feel the heat. And I’m not just talking from the sun from her 20th holiday this year. I think she will stop sharing as much because she knows more and more people are getting suspicious of her.

Course share away. Just to back up the glow comments I’ve added photos and comments from the local forum.
I’m not saying her mum is a thief, everything I’ve mentioned is what has been said through other family members.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick

luciepd

View attachment 1303696He deserves every second of this apparently, no matter who’s paying for it 🥶
No one would begrudge them a holiday but it’s so much more than this. They are using money donated from the public to live a zeleb lifestyle. If they had actually done something worthwhile with the money it wouldn’t be as bad. I know a few parents who have unfortunately lost their babies/children and they have to get on with normal life and work while grieving. This is what angers people. I don’t get how people are so brainwashed by them 😮

• Heart

Cdinvoice

VIP Member
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, there was no way on this earth they were handing over that money after it started landing Into their PERSONAL bank accounts minutes after they set up that GFM (and it continued and continued……)

• Heart

iamheretobenoseyandgetgos

More reason to believe she should not be running a Cancer Foundation for children!
I’m not saying she isn’t allowed to feel sad seeing prams, toys, other kiddies etc; but how on earth can she run a charity when the focus ( primarily ) is on children?!
Surely she’s only torturing herself even further?
This is the problem!!!! Neither of them are fit to run a charity. They have put themselves in the spotlight for scrutiny by starting a charity when they are not ready or equipped to do so and are not even open and honest with the people who paid into the go fund me that gave them that opportunity. They expect to just do the bare minimum and not be questioned. A charity should never have been set up in the first place. Some people have donated and moved on but for me I just find it deceiving, disgusting and corrupt and I hope they get backlash once the accounts come out for not putting all of the GFM into the charity!

Reactions: 14

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
I think Saf may be challenged or potentially on the spectrum. I'm not saying it in a nasty way, but her behaviour is on par with a 17 year old.
Don’t you mean 7! This is the idiot who did an ad and gave a Teddy a facial!

• Haha
  • Wow

Cdinvoice

VIP Member
="Noonoosanne2, post: 9961168, member: 172055"]
Is that saf!! Bloody cat fishin hell with her images she posts

I’m dying at simba having a facial how on earth was that ad signed off! She’s like a child
“Here’s my skincare journey” “Its always so important to look after your skincare”
Eh?
She really does talk in riddles, that AD was shocking!

• Haha

misslovely35

Ohhh she for sure reads here has to keep face her anxiety is back although it's back in ibiza while she sits and orders food 🤷‍♀️ same old dribble she needs to reflect....yea on how much you've let the foundation and other children down saf
Basicly the others whoever she is with were busy with something and she was shock horror left ALONE to adult and the anxiety was back!! I mean it's litrally just vanished right in front of my eyes the second whoever she is with came back then the wink kiss and see yuuu later guuyyyys...
I just can't with this woman 🥴

• Haha

ImShook

VIP Member
Exactly this! She’s backed herself into a corner, hasnt she! wow, I would not want to be her for a tenner let alone however much she’s embezzled.
Ashley’s smarter.
He’s done things very differently and calculated.

Thinking about that 100 mile run…
Let’s just say it was planned for him to run only some of the way as he knew he’d be off filming a tv show for 5 weeks, can’t have sore feet for that.
The video he put out later of him jumping around in the kitchen while the other two - who probably ran a hell of a lot longer were unable to walk.
That video, people did say it was pre recorded and if it was… that’s a very calculated move setting up the scene for his next venture. IE, the Dominican Republic…

He sets up events and puts his name to them to make the money then pulls out before they’re due to take place.
The ONLY things he has seen through are the challenges (public and intense training showcasing what he can do) and the TV shows (moneyyyyyy & exposure).

ImShook

VIP Member
This shows the lengths they will go to.
I know I’ve said said before but they’ve managed to out do it.
Deleting the grid post purely because of those comments…
Come on people.
Funny things is if they’d of been honest and transparent from day 1 this would of all been avoided. It’s been brought on by themselves.
#WhereIsTheGFMoney is all we ask and will continue to ask.
All the plotting and scheming, hiding things, deleting posts it’s all too much for me personally.
What a burden to carry and what makes it worse is this was all by choice.

• Heart

weenerwilliam

Absolutely none of this surprises me. She has the depth of a puddle and it’s very clear had been chasing the IG lifestyle for quite some time. Now riding off the coat tails of her deceased daughter before and after death. I wonder if her intelligence levels allow her to realise how despicable she actually is? It’s no surprise she parented the way she did before diagnoses given it was Andrea poor baby A was with when she was gravely illl and rushed to hospital - while they partied in a different part of the country.
Sounds pretty much like I imagined, they didn't want a child, it gets in the way of the me me me me me routine, of course when the childs now unwell, its a perfect opportunity to try and gain more exposure, attention, followers, and money and in Ashleys cash reinvent himself from a piece of shit thats vulgar to women to a doting dad..I knew it was all an act

• Heart

BusyDoinNuffin

Chatty Member
Just read through the wiki etc.
as a friend of the family (loose termed) I know a few things to clarify.
firstly ahh wanted to be with saf years ago, she wasn’t interested! He went on EOTB and suddenly she wants attention from him. She owned a salon in Nuneaton named glow, it was a flop, she’d use apprentice hairdressers and make them charge full price, they weren’t qualified and were messing People hair up because she’d be off in London from her only fans money with sugar daddies funding her lifestyle. The salon closed due to lots of poor local publicity, she got with ash and loved the attention, especially in the green lambo driving round frigging Nuneaton like celebs *cringe*
then she fell pregnant, in Labour, he was actually cheating on her with a girl named Gemma. Not quite the doting dad at this point (he wanted saf to get rid early on when she found out)
Few weeks after having the baby, she was in a salon for a hair appointment, livid her mum was running late, her words were “she’s taking the piss now, I need a break from this brat”
Not long after, the baby was diagnosed with leukaemia, they then become the best parents in the world!
She told a friend she’d fallen out with her mum as she was stealing money from donations made (this was prior to the GFM donations”
She was also using the wish list to her own advantage so ash told saf she needed to be cut and was.
they always knew theyd make a charity when the money came in from gfm if azalia wasn’t to survive as they would receive a “wage” as founders. They split before her funeral. They didn’t publicise because of continued incoming money. Now she has the book etc, she was getting tv appearances etc so didn’t rely on him for the fame. She wanted to stay with him but he’s been unfaithful throughout and even now is sleeping With different women regularly. Their money Is coming from their “wage” which is essentially coming from the charity.
Absolutely none of this surprises me. She has the depth of a puddle and it’s very clear had been chasing the IG lifestyle for quite some time. Now riding off the coat tails of her deceased daughter before and after death. I wonder if her intelligence levels allow her to realise how despicable she actually is? It’s no surprise she parented the way she did before diagnoses given it was Andrea poor baby A was with when she was gravely illl and rushed to hospital - while they partied in a different part of the country.

• Angry
Saff got the hump because there was no iliminous orange tat shown on this weekends jubilees celebrations and they didn’t make a lion out of the drones with a hashtag #letsgochavs. I am waiting for a comment on one of the royals instagrams however with orange hearts

• Haha

Cdinvoice

VIP Member
Today was Birmingham Childrens Hospital Oncology Games, one of the rare times the children get to be children. A perfect opportunity for TAF to get behind, pay for a balloon man, face painter, purchase some new equipment.. no Saf you take some more shitty selfies love, you make me sick
This is so sad to read! Not the games, that’s lush but the fact they didn’t get involved! If they were dedicated they would have known about that event today and will have been there with treats whatever capacity 😔

• Angry

gagzi

VIP Member
I bet she sounded like a robot. There is little in her vocabulary. And yes Rome wasn’t built in a day but what are YOU doing Saf to get that bit closer to helping children and families and donating? Nothing.
Rome wasn't built in a day! But Sophies mum has done more for children & families that are suffering in a short amount of time..than they have ever done! Thing is they can't do anything without making it all about them! Sophies legacy actually tells you what they are doing and have done to help. The Azaylia foundation says nothing apart from donate and a few stories shared.

• Heart