Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

full of #

Maybe not.

Well let’s me honest he’s had all that time to plot getting rid of her, there’s probably been crisis talks at the farm all day long yesterday, she’s gotta go, imagine coming back after a month in the DR to her. She needs to move on and out and allow him get on with his personal life how he chooses without her lurking, I’m completely Team Ash on this subject.
Has it been reported as on the road illegally ?

Reactions: 1

icthruBS

VIP Member
Ok so either they have a heap of fucking weird ass , stalkerish followers or there is someone related to them “lurking “ on insta .

• Wow

restingbtcface

VIP Member
So she’s gone on holiday alone? Last minute retaliation to cash being away getting fresh Fanny? And she’s gone from yyyaaassss holidaaaayy to oh anxiety I’m so very sad and lost. Almost like she’s reading the room.. or a certain website which is calling out her behaviour?! We all know they Google their own names!
She’s gone with the eyebrow dude

#WhereIsTheGFMoney

Why did The Azaylia Foundation DELETE A GRID POST THAT CONTAINED THESE COMMENTS…
I can’t find an Instagram with that name - serenatalksbusiness

• Wow

ImShook

VIP Member
I see so he's just making it all about himself trying to portray that anyways xx
Yep.
He was out there with athletes and coaches filming a possible gladiator type show.
Athletes vs public.
Challenges and eliminations.
X

Attachments

Cdinvoice

VIP Member
Who are the trolls though?
Nobody is trolling them.
People are only asking questions about the GFM money and the proof of it.
It’s Ashley & Safiyya choosing to leave their integrity up for being questioned.
If they are being truthful then there really is no issue.

Or… do you think they will fold before any accounts are due?

X
Us and the followers that ask genuine questions. Yes I think they will fold before the accounts.

Before these get deleted.
I certainly hope the GFM money is all accounted for like this lady states.
I attempted to add all the deleted comments to wiki today, only allowed half, 150 max, I'm
Going to delete some that arnt really relevant now.
I don’tknow where we go from here in so far as attaching screen shots.
I can only think to attach any new ones at the start of a new thread?
anybody come across this before? Any solution please?

Last edited: