Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notforeveryone

Chatty Member
Hmm I wonder if they’ve put money into it hence why they’ve moved in?
I bet this has all been gone through, sorry if I’m being a pain in the arse.

Reactions: 1

Cdinvoice

VIP Member
m
Garden Gnome & Greedy Freeby turn my guts...all the prancing around, in a bid to push themselves into the limelight, is sickening. These two cretins promised to help other children suffering...but oh no, not these two...they have used and abused their daughter's name. Garden Gnome runs around everywhere, the only awareness he spreads is shouting "let's go chumps" "Lions" "Get it"....that, you selfish prick, brings no awareness to childhood cancer....it's just an excuse to bring awareness to yourself. Greedy Freeby's part in the awareness, is to wear orange fucking jumpers and throw orange wristbands to her holiday "friends 🙄" They have dragged their daughter's name through the mud. They thought making up disgusting orange boxes at Christmas, that was full of reminders that these children could die, was appropriate. Soulless bastards they are.

They have zero intentions of helping anyone, except themselves. Sophie's mum has and still is honouring her daughter's memory, in the most decent way...doing everything she can to get parliament to change things, helping families in hospital with their children. She is doing what a decent, caring parent should do and I applaud her.

The Con Foundation is an absolute joke, it's just a smoke screen for those two despicable excuses for humans, to syphon more money out of idiots that think they can do no wrong....it's nothing but a fucking cult. They make me spew!!....Rant Over...

I bet the mention of fraud had Greedy Freeby's arse twitching....
What was the fraud thing?, I only caught the tail end just before her kebab

View attachment 1297690I shall leave this here can’t say I’m surprised
Which post is this on?

restingbtcface

VIP Member
When Ashley gets a new girlfriend I can see Saf being really weird acting like she’s her friend, putting her on her stories like they’re one big happy family
Will we even know? He barely ever posted about safiyya pre azaylia

She said she is a registered dental nurse but I can’t see that she was

Attachments

Last edited:

gigilouxx

VIP Member
So Safiyya fell out with her mum because her mum was allegedly dipping into the donations.
This was BEFORE A&S’s main GFM for Azaylia was made.

This has me thinking…
Just how many GFM’s were made for this family or even by this family?
How many fundraisers on the side were held?

The only thing that has been declared is the amount raised on the main GFM.

Were any Just Giving pages made?
Whattttt the fuckkkkk

Cdinvoice

VIP Member
Those sunglasses are different to the other ones bet they cost just as much. How do these two afford all this stuff? It’s not the odd designer thing either it’s everything and multiply items.

#whereistheGFMoney
What brand were the others?

Cdinvoice

VIP Member
Interesting you
[
I don’t think so. I think she done an apprenticeship
For a couple of months at one on stony Stanton road Coventry about 16 years ago or so. But then I’m sure she dropped out. She didn’t go to university or anything. She did go to college and then a long side it she worked in one for a very short period of time. But don’t you have to go to university to be a dental nurse
Not necessarily university, but you need a dental nursing diploma…so she isn’t a qualified dental
Nurse. More lies.

Attachments

motherhen

A family member came forward and detailed how they were broken into (old house) and were worried Azaylias ashes may have been taken. (Cremated prior to funeral in a private service) Not as far fetched as it sounds, but that’s down to them how they choose to, won’t discuss that, it’s a very individual choice, the point being just makes the mind boggle that the OTT funeral was just part of the social media circus too.
The fuck !! They spent all that money and the child was already cremated ?? You have to be kidding me . That is all kinds of fucked up . It’s their choice to cremate or bury , the issue is the circus they paid for when the child was already “put to rest “ .
[/QUOTE]

Wtf??? So was the coffin at the funeral empty?? I'm sure they've never mentioned she was cremated 😭 I'm so confused.....what's the point in that grave if there is nothing in it 🤯