Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

liddynz

Chatty Member
Look at the Garden Gnome, rubbing his Greedy, grubby hands together....the weasel is thinking about how much money he can con out of the mugs Sunday. You won't be able to miss rolling up I'm his fucking satsuma...
how fitting is that second photo though?

Reactions: 2

weenerwilliam

This is the problem!!!! Neither of them are fit to run a charity. They have put themselves in the spotlight for scrutiny by starting a charity when they are not ready or equipped to do so and are not even open and honest with the people who paid into the go fund me that gave them that opportunity. They expect to just do the bare minimum and not be questioned. A charity should never have been set up in the first place. Some people have donated and moved on but for me I just find it deceiving, disgusting and corrupt and I hope they get backlash once the accounts come out for not putting all of the GFM into the charity!
That's it, they expect to do the minimum, and talk a lot, but not actually do much - not ready? they never will be ;)

Lilylate

VIP Member
@ misslovely35
Sorry about you dad. ❤🥲♥

You’ve just hit the nail 👏, they were told no, that you can’t have a plot if you are cremated…… so they bought the buriel plot anyway (supposedly for her and him! 😔) , as they wanted it both ways, cremation and a circus of a “ garden” to focus / centrepiece got theirs platform stories/ grief tourists and scam charity.
Does anybody know if you can have a gravestone on a plot that isn’t occupied other than with ashes? I thought they would have had a gravestone for her by now. (Out of the GFM of course as that will have been included

Did I remember reading that the funeral director is a good family friend?
Yes you can, a close family member of ours died, was cremated and his ashes are buried with a headstone in our local cemetery

ImShook

VIP Member
how is anyone still believing them! when i join her lives i see a few of my friends/family do too and i see them putting them orange hearts telling her how inspirational she is and can't wait for her and Ashley to get back together 🤮🤮

If my own family/friends lick her arse how are we going to convince Joe public what a pair of frauds they are
The don’t believe what is being said and won’t even consider Tattle because of its rep?

hello from me

VIP Member
Think he cancelled attending TOC as he was rowing around England.
But they did mention Saff would go.
But that was before the colour run was cancelled.
But then the rowing around England was cancelled for DM.
However i think he is attending the other local fundraiser which I think is this weekend.
Who knows he seems to cancel alot of things.
Maybe he will turn up in his orange car this weekend. 🙄

• Haha

restingbtcface

VIP Member
she wasn’t doing her dental nursing 6 months before she had A? She packed it in years and years ago. She was working in Coventry 14-15 years ago as a trainee. Before she had A she opened up glow and then closed it down to go to London and do other things not dental related she was getting enough money from.
I don’t want to say too much in case someone works out who I am but yeah she was working in dental practices before she got pregnant. I have colleagues who worked with her around 2019/2020
She also posted on her stories about the practice in Coventry.

What did she do in London?
Stripping

• Haha

iamheretobenoseyandgetgos

I don't think she would she addicted to her phone and filming she even said she setting up a YouTube account can't imagine her content anything to get publicity she worse than actual celebrities.
When did she say she was setting up a YouTube account? That would be the worse content known to man but I would watch for the comedy. Lol She can’t even string a mature sentence together

• Haha

ImShook

VIP Member
Yeah she always has.
I think people already know what Ashley is like.
Safiyya is the one who has lost the most.
Found this comment.
Safiyya is the key to Ashley’s success.
Once she’s made a little name in the influencing world… notice all the blue tick comments now since the cruise… Ashley will be back.
I wonder if he’s finally realised that now.
They’ll always be a couple in eyes of their ‘fans’ and it’s those fans that make them their money.

Attachments