Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I don’t think so. I think she done an apprenticeship
For a couple of months at one on stony Stanton road Coventry about 16 years ago or so. But then I’m sure she dropped out. She didn’t go to university or anything. She did go to college and then a long side it she worked in one for a very short period of time. But don’t you have to go to university to be a dental nurse

Reactions: 1

ImShook

VIP Member
What post is this?

2 words sum them up perfectly:- frivolous and reckless, both materialistic greedy vulgar vultures! Yak
It was a comment saying you don’t know what they’re doing behind the scenes and that she knew someone they had helped personally.
I’ll try and find it when I’ve got more time. I picked up on it on here. X

Ok that was quicker than I thought. Ha.
This comment. X

Attachments

• Heart

Cdinvoice

VIP Member
Exactly.
A family member came forward and detailed how they were broken into (old house) and were worried Azaylias ashes may have been taken. (Cremated prior to funeral in a private service) Not as far fetched as it sounds, but that’s down to them how they choose to, won’t discuss that, it’s a very individual choice, the point being just makes the mind boggle that the OTT funeral was just part of the social media circus too.
The fuck !! They spent all that money and the child was already cremated ?? You have to be kidding me . That is all kinds of fucked up . It’s their choice to cremate or bury , the issue is the circus they paid for when the child was already “put to rest “ .
[/QUOTE]
A few people got upset here about this (not us regulars) saying it was ridiculous, absurd, crazy. It’s not ridiculous at all, it’s very very possible. This is what the do in other countries, Germany for sure. They bury the urn of ashes, less any ashes requested for jewellery, or for family members ect.
it’s quite plausible. Maybe they wanted cremation, as they wanted her always close to them (I think this would be my choice actually thinking about it) but also wanted the fanfare of a grave or garden as they call it clue could be in “garden”

However in Germany, They don’t have a coffin, right enough or a parade through the streets with said Urn, but similar as in a place to bury ashes.

Cdinvoice

VIP Member
My pure speculation about Danny is that he knew his sister had no support during and after the funeral and decided to be there for her. He was her only support for quite some time. Maybe his mother decided that was a betrayal. I always wondered if she had asked him to take on that role. Who knows.

I'm so over them but I figured I'd hop on here and see what's up.
I was thinking you’ve been very quiet, I know what you mean though, it’s tedious!

jesskell

She definitely likes the attention. I do believe she means well but needs to calm down a bit. Don’t know why she was taking the cardboard cutout of the queen round the shops in the town though 🤣

By watching Andrea’s videos of her at her street party she comes across very controlling and takes over everything I think she likes the attention and I believe this is what she tried doing when Azaylia was still here and took over everything and I can see why this would of annoyed saffiya when going through heartbreak to have your mum taking over and controlling everything I think Andrea means well but it comes across very ‘everyone look at me I’m such a helpful do gooder ’ and she sure does bark on about any good she does
[/QUOTE]

full of #

Wannabe Island girl, look at me Ash getting my braids done would be so perfect to have my hair like this if I join you in the Dominican babe.
Give it 5 days she’ll be begging a hairdresser to take them out as a #gift
Also notice how she’s latched onto Renais mum now they are getting more and more coverage for Renais dreadful disease. Attention seeker she can’t bare anyone else getting attention!

View attachment 1306432Valid points from gl33m__!
This convo is still going on there’s more comments
The comments are still going on

hello from me

VIP Member
Iv just seen he needs £1500 I can't even believe they can't just give him it like WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK is wrong with them greedy bastards...sorry for the language but honestly man🤬

AS IF they have deleted mine and another person's comment off georginas comment eeeee I'm fuming
What did you comment

weenerwilliam

I spoke too soon! Shes currently on live. Someone asked about her getting a dog and she said something like i cant get one at the moment because- well i will speak about that soon actually…. Said she will share it with us soon. Im guessing shes buying a house/moving out?
I was going to say buying a house or renting with what money , silly me , ishe can just help herself to donation money, , the charity fundraiser should help her out a bit ,

liddynz

Chatty Member
I can just picture the local fundraiser with all the drug dealers, wannabes and desperados not to mention the beast showing up preaching from his orange Mobil!!!
What a sham!!
oh yes the rocket will make a come back now won’t it. We will be treated to vids of him bouncing about in the seat singing 🤢