Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

icthruBS

VIP Member
Does anyone know why they write must say “in support of “ and not to have “On behalf of “? Also , how much do they pay their employees. Ffs a 5 year old could better design their content pages .
2A42C355-6930-4724-8418-EF6FB969BAA3.png

Cdinvoice

VIP Member
It was the post advertising the sit down live - before it happened. Then after somebody has commented on it and Charlotte has replied.
Two days later and after the new post for the same sit down live the original advertising one has been deleted. X
Will you put this in the wiki please? Here are the comments that were in that original post x

Attachments

liddynz

Chatty Member
I don’t think he will have been referring to Andrea, I think they’ve been split up since Saf was a kid.

Her brother probably treat her!
What even is her job? Anyone know?

These people have lost the plot! I bet she wouldn’t be saying that if her child was still here and they were making them
Jump through hoops for 10k though

Nail technician (link in her bio) however no posts since 2021

restingbtcface

VIP Member
I personally don't think she was a dental nurse I think more receptionist at a dentist
She had an interview for a nursing position and turned it down. I also work with someone who used to work with her at a practice in Rugby.
I found this in an old group chat, that she posted so was more than likely a trainee.

Sometimes you get a mortgage with a low deposit so that's what she could be doing with some of the money, I couldn't care less hopefully she moves out the farm fades away and gets her karma same we him because well karma will get them both at some point. If she has anxiety why drive 2 half hour to races for what to meet eyebrow guy or some bullshit she soon perks up when offered a freebie
Still need to prove you can afford the payments though. Her monthly income can’t be that much? Saying that my friend got a shared ownership mortgage and she’s on her own so it’s possible.

Attachments

icthruBS

VIP Member
What do you mean?
I happened to stumble on an Insta profile and it has pics ( only iof anything A, ash and some kid, Saf and some woman, orange shit , you know the usual ). It’s like a shrine to them , however was only started in April last year … not sure if this person has been mentioned before or who she is but just thought it very odd !