Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cdinvoice

VIP Member
ITS is notoriously bad quality. I ordered a couple of dresses from the Stacey Solomon range a few years back (Just because I liked the print, I don't like her) and they were like the cheap stuff you can buy from a market. Never again.

These zelebs collaborate with ITS as they know its easy money.

I was surprised that Bowelbabe has done a collection but at least she's been transparent about what amount is being donated to charity. Unlike Saf.
Probavly why she’s donating the whole collection to her fund and not just the charity Tee.
She wouldn’t buy or recommend a single thing from them under normal circumstances.
And we all know frisby only approached her because of how much he made from the TAF tat. I did notice how he was very particular in being transparent on the actual donations of the t shirt this time, I wonder if he was pulled up about not??? he didnt with the Lion rubbish

Reactions: 3

ImShook

VIP Member
It has been an undisclosed donation up to now.
Recent comments from the lady suggest it was another £10K.

This won’t be reflected in the wiki.

misslovely35

I was scrolling through old pics on Ashley's ig, I can't believe how different Saff looks. She really has overdone the filler and whatever else she's done to herself. One thing that bothers me is her bite/jaw, goes off to the side or something?? Like a weird overbite! I know she cant help it but it really triggers me!! Surprised she hasn't used the gfm to pay to get it fixed
I know exactly what you mean about the bite makes you wanna just put it straight ha, my friend had this she had to have her jaw broke on 1 side was a very painful procedure however well worth it that was her words. Saf being saf probably hasn't realised she has the over bite

full of #

Anyone else notice how many times she mentioned the word work on her story ?
work on aesthetics
Work on AF
work on admin
Work on catching up on stuff
🙈🙈

Nice to see they are deleting comments on the post again too…what kind of reputable charity needs to do that. I’m sure SL never has to worry about comments left on their page because they actually do meaningful things and have not become work shy influencers on the back of their dreadful situation.
Anyone screenshot ?

gagzi

VIP Member
Just seen on her stories, did Saf really just film the TV because the emblem on top of the royal car is orange? I couldn’t really work out what else she would be focusing on.
Yeh wouldn't suprise me unless she's trying to make out she's actually there lol

Why did they get rid of the house they shared? Does anyone local know if that is final? Saf loves to show the farm hanging on to the cains.

TOC is this weekend. although the colour run has been cancelled the family ride is still going ahead in support of TAF. So, will anyone be there for the Azaylia foundation/representing/with merch etc or have all the OS cancelled due to no Ashley. Also if he’s on his way back now why can’t he still attend?
I bet he will be going to the parklife festival instead

Cdinvoice

VIP Member

New thread #31

Take over?! Surely she already uses that account?
No, that’s the 35k social
Media managers role 🤣

x.lau.x

Genuine question. Has safiyya went a single day without posting ever since she’s been in the limelight ? She is thick as pig shit and makes me cringe 😭

kfig

Chatty Member
What work is he doing though? Looks to me like he's dicking around in the Dominican Republic posing and posturing and talking shite.
What is his actual Job there? Anyone?
"Here's me in a tree" "Here's me walking" "Here's me smoking a cigar" blah blah blah 💩

• Haha

full of #

Stop kissing her ass and clearly lying
She's an absolute rotter

Agreed doubt any would care
It's a pre req to be thick and self obsessed to be a z list influencer, they don't care as long as they can afford the cheap tat they wear
Vacuous is I think the best way to describe them all