Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

misslovely35

I’ve just seen that!
you read my mind!

I wonder how long it will be before they make themselves involved in this????
Funny either of them even mentioned it 😡
You are welcome!
Don't see them 2 doing anything like what Sl is doing do we? to much like hard work for them because it means they won't be centre of attention the actual foundation would for a change 🤯

Reactions: 3

Polly19

The ad is part of the free ticket she has got to go the races and the other people advertising as well the bets will be free as well she does for the ad

Cdinvoice

VIP Member
What work is he doing though? Looks to me like he's dicking around in the Dominican Republic posing and posturing and talking shite.
What is his actual Job there? Anyone?
Sporty zelebs take on civilians, modern day Gladiators, if you know of that show? 90’s ultimate Jonnson was the host.

ulrika^

Why on earth are they only “Sharing for awareness”
They have ( or had) the means to do many helpful deeds. They have shared a campaign for Dylan , who needs an electric wheelchair as he has cancer. Why don’t TAF buy the fucking wheelchair !! I believe they removed “experiences , help “ from the initial mission for TAF as they knew it would be easy to be asked for money towards fundraisers. Unless they come up with some amazing contribution or floor us with them having purchased a million in equipment , that money is long gone . There has been no donations in a long while . They have both been absent from attending any fundraisers the pleb followers are putting on and absent in donating . They both fucked off because they know it’s over . What a pair of toe jams 😡
Exactly! Just buy the wheelchair! 😔😡😔😡😔😡

• Sad

liddynz

Chatty Member
Does anyone know why they write must say “in support of “ and not to have “On behalf of “? Also , how much do they pay their employees. Ffs a 5 year old could better design their content pages .
View attachment 1329490
That’s a bit odd, I’ve never seen this before on other charity pages.

we don’t know who is employed by TAF. There was the social media job advertised at 35k pro rata. I wouldn’t be surprised if the family are on the payroll somewhere

restingbtcface

VIP Member
Saw this post on Safs Facebook pop up (when Azaylia was first born.)
I know we all have our opinions, but it is sad to see a once close Mum & daughter no longer speak.
I wonder if Andrea will ever spill the Tea? Sure she’s hinted at it before?
She probably won’t as I presume she wants a relationship with Safiyya eventually. Andrea probably thinks when it all goes tits up she’ll be there to pick Safiyya up.
If safiyya got brainwashed by the Cain’s then what’s her brothers excuse? I think he’s loved the fame this has brought them. Hence this post Andrea posted

Attachments

Osco2022

I've only just watched the Foreo advert Saf did and notice that she's advertising TAF in the same advert with her wristband and the toy lion. Is that even allowed?

misslovely35

All of it is the same amount of ick. 💩💩💩💩 not even sure why I even look at their posts anymore. Nothing is going to change. Probably need to delete instagram too.
I know same this is exactly my thoughts nothing is going to change