Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

misslovely35

Nice to see they are deleting comments on the post again too…what kind of reputable charity needs to do that. I’m sure SL never has to worry about comments left on their page because they actually do meaningful things and have not become work shy influencers on the back of their dreadful situation.
Did you comment too? My comment was replying to another person who commented agreeing and saying the £1500 was spare change to them it was litrally gone seconds later

What did you comment
I just agreed with the person who originally commented on georginas comment...saying its disgusting when £1500 is spare to change to what they are sat on

Reactions: 3

Duchesspink

VIP Member
What did moneymum say to call her out? She had an arse licking comment to saf yesterday. She's another wannabee

restingbtcface

VIP Member
This Instagram highlight. Grandma is like fuck off

• Haha

restingbtcface

VIP Member
No doubt there will be a donation made soon when Ash is back. They're probably thinking they need to start deflecting some of this bad press.
How did you know 👀

I did because when I first learned of their story I couldn't believe a RN had no clue what Leukemia was and later how she should be treating her dying baby.. Nothing to qualify her as any type of nurse.
She was a dental nurse. But anyone can do that

MrsPoison

VIP Member
The story where he's walking and he does the little hand tip, is he implying that he looks gay? Because it's ok for queer people to do the wrist thing but I feel coming from him it's homophobic.

hello from me

VIP Member
She is cooking the family food in her gym stuff and probably sweaty hair. At least have a wash and get changed.

Unless she videos these before she went the gym

Osco2022

Myself and another couple of users reported it to the police in Nuneaton. I never got any response though even though I reported it 3 times.

Not really sure how Saf would get a mortgage, she doesn't have a regular income surely?

Yes, I can’t remember who it was, but defo a couple of people did, not sure of the outcome.
Are you still here? Did you get a response?

Reactions: 2

restingbtcface

VIP Member
How come we’re suddenly seeing this best friend of Saf’s? I don’t think she’s ever mentioned her before or did I miss something?
She mentioned her before azaylia. I used to live up the road from her so I probably remember because of that.

Azaylias Amazon wish list toys.
She’s just added the proceeds to TAF
Otherwise she would have told people 5 months ago she was selling on there.

Unworn with “stickers” omg! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Good point. Where did all those toys go?

weenerwilliam

The fuck !! They spent all that money and the child was already cremated ?? You have to be kidding me . That is all kinds of fucked up . It’s their choice to cremate or bury , the issue is the circus they paid for when the child was already “put to rest “ .
Wtf??? So was the coffin at the funeral empty?? I'm sure they've never mentioned she was cremated 😭 I'm so confused.....what's the point in that grave if there is nothing in it 🤯
[/QUOTE]
Attention
Instagram stories the massive party they had , all about them

Massive conflict of interest.
It’s like TAF have bought the other two trustees.
Dodgy AF

Still deleting comments I see.
I screenshot this one this morning.
That comment doesn't even say about them using funds, asks a pretty simple question
And they delete it ??

They honestly think they can do as they please arrogant pricks

Cdinvoice

VIP Member
Y
Do we think she has so much of the donation money burning in her pocket and she really wanted to secure this 'friendship' with salidha? (Sp) that she bought him that prada bag??
Yes!!!! Omg!!!! 👏👏💯

Ah no, he bought it when they were on the cruise. She’s too tight anyway

• Haha

Osco2022

Saf in the gym again this afternoon. Nuffield, that's an expensive gym aswell- when I was a member of one of theirs it was £50 a month.

hello from me

VIP Member
Do any fellow Nuneaton people see Andrea Williams popping up all over Nuneaton Facebook groups? I also look on her Instagram. As much as I’m sure she’s a nice lady who’s kids have treated her poorly, she sure does love the attention
Where Saff must get it from

Do any fellow Nuneaton people see Andrea Williams popping up all over Nuneaton Facebook groups? I also look on her Instagram. As much as I’m sure she’s a nice lady who’s kids have treated her poorly, she sure does love the attention

Cdinvoice

VIP Member
She’s a dental nurse 😭🤣 the despicable human she is put she was a registered nurse in her bio to improve her image as an aesthetics practitioner… again lying to people.

No love your a dental nurse and hairdresser 🤣🤣
I’m sure she wasn’t a qualified dental
Nurse either, I might be wrong, but it was right back in the early threads. . somebody looked into it. No trace.

• Haha