Ashley Cain #31 The ‘Zelebrity’ with no Integrity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The 🥇 winning title goes to @ImShook, thanks to @IamMysJ @x.lau.x and @justhereforanoseylike for their suggestions too.
I am posting the photos relevant to thelast thread below as we’ve run out of space for pics in the wiki.
The photos are actually a pretty good recap, if anybody would like to do one, memories jogged on these pics (I know so much happens it’s tough to remember exactly what!)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Saff has zero sense of style, I think she needs to move on from the obsession with all things orange.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Pics of comments posted on the 3 X IG pages, majority have since been deleted. Why delete? That’s the question…… just why?

Ashley still in the Dominican Republic, filming a new show due to air in the autumn, this show is likened to the 1980’s hit tv show Gladiators. Living his best life looking at his photos. He was photographed smoking a cigar which caused quite some controversy on the IG post on his page. (See pics attached)
Saf returned from a Med cruise courtesy of Richard Branson, she was home a few days and flew to Ibiza for another week to meet up with her new friends/other influencers she met on the trip, this was not gifted however Saf said she was “working” although we can’t confirm what exactly the work was, as per usual.
Saf “working” adverting the pre loved clothing site Vinted, she demonstrated how it worked by posting some items of her own personal pieces stating all proceeds will be donated to the charity (see pics attached)

both continue to lose IG followers at a steady rate (see pics attached)

taf appointed a brand new trustee, Anindita Roy, professor also working at Oxford university working in the cancer research team, who TAF collabed with not long ago.

Ashley returned to the farm from his month abroad and immediately announced another 10k donation directly to the research team at Oxford towards £11,500k needed for treatment IG a young boy. The treatment hasn’t gone ahead as yet as they still need to raise £1,500, which sparked a discussion under the announcement as to why they couldn’t give the whole amount, the comments were later deleted.

TAF have posted a comprehensive “guide” of dos and dont and ideas how toraising money the charity.

Tomoro sees a local fundraising day organised by Ashley’s friends, they do t normally announce how much these type of events raise so we probably let will never know.

Saf also went back to the gym twice last week, with her lifelong fruend. Her anxiety continues when it suits her.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
31 threads down and the orange squad are still blind! should have gone to specsavers

• Haha
I'm going to help kids with cancer , got a light for my cig ? Oh and I'll post photos on social media looking all cool , but yeah I'm a trustee of a charity helping people with cancer

Distasteful
Inappropriate
Shows how they aren't fit to run a charity
His only concern was looking cool
What a total bleeping bleep

I'd love it if none turned up tomorrow but people will, too many thickos - the people that said school was a waste of time, now they look up to z list morons and struggle with life

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Someone on her live on TikTok kept asking what happened to the magic moments and why they was taken away and would they come back. The orange army was straight away being aggressive and rude telling the person to leave saf alone and stop trolling!. Saf refused to answer and kept getting flustered and not answering. She honestly makes me feel physically sick. Tramps mate

Reactions: 18
I followed them
In the beginning with Azaylia’s story but my god they are out for themselves. Disgusting that they paid their debts before setting up the foundation that money should have been ploughed straight into the foundation!

Reactions: 14
Someone on her live on TikTok kept asking what happened to the magic moments and why they was taken away and would they come back. The orange army was straight away being aggressive and rude telling the person to leave saf alone and stop trolling!. Saf refused to answer and kept getting flustered and not answering. She honestly makes me feel physically sick. Tramps mate
She’ll crack eventually.
One way or the other, she’ll crack.

Reactions: 16
The 🥇 winning title goes to @ImShook, thanks to @IamMysJ @x.lau.x and @justhereforanoseylike for their suggestions too.
I am posting the photos relevant to thelast thread below as we’ve run out of space for pics in the wiki.
The photos are actually a pretty good recap, if anybody would like to do one, memories jogged on these pics (I know so much happens it’s tough to remember exactly what!)
I haven't been on here for months because I got bored, but I was still checking out Safs insta from time to time. Was really surprised she doesn't have a separate Tattle thread now?

Did anyone report her for all those holidays she went on and advertised, tagged the companies in each post and story but not one said #PRgift or #ad when they clearly were. Nor today at the races, again it was clearly a paid promo. All the book posts are advertising her book. All the ITS posts are advertising the clothes. #collab isn't good enough. Time the ASA had a few bulk complaints about Miss Safiyya.

Someone was asking on the previous thread about the car and the SORN status. So basically before this week, cash was driving it around town and generally showing it off all over social media. A few of us picked up the plates and ran a check. The car WAS NOT insured and DID NOT have an MOT at that time, neither was it under a SORN, so it was being driven illegally. Flash forward to this week, and the SORN has finally appeared (yay congrats) but unfortunately the shitmobile is still being razzed around town by shitbeard, illegally. Now he could have had private plates put on it, granted, but for the old plates to be carrying any type of SORN then they would belong to a different car as they could have been sold on. Sadly for shitbeard, the plates do still belong to the shitmobile as proven on the dvla website. He has easily popped a SORN on there to keep the piggies from nipping round and taking it away whilst he’s been on his hollibobs.
I have really enjoyed using so many CAPITAL LETTERS. Good night x

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The car is still showing as uninsured as well. I know that's not unusual for a car that's SORN but its another driving offence to add to the list given that someone has seen it being driven on the road.

Reactions: 7
My family are from chester, and I’ve been going to the races for years. It’sa big event, and there’s a dress code. The ladies usually wear dresses and hats/fascinators. Saf looks like she’s working for easy jet 😳😜 Aside from the dreadful colour, It’s also very casual to wear there! Looks like something you’d wear to go to do your weekly food shop in (obviously not Sainsburys, as it looks like you work there!😜) If she insisted on wearing sons orange, there are so many dresses with a hint of orange, she doesn’t have to go full sainsbos carrier bag each time! 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
31 threads down and the orange squad are still blind! should have gone to specsavers
I don't understand the Orange Squad. I think half of them are just oblivious and just don't think people could con any one out of money.
I watched Ash from EOTB didn't like him then.
Never followed him but did hear about baby A.
Then now and then kept checking to see how she was.
But I thought the same that the mother was not around.

I don't get why they see a genuine question as a troll question.

At the end of the day those people asking could have donating alot of money. Or there last penny to TAF so why should they not ask

I haven't been on here for months because I got bored, but I was still checking out Safs insta from time to time. Was really surprised she doesn't have a separate Tattle thread now?

Did anyone report her for all those holidays she went on and advertised, tagged the companies in each post and story but not one said #PRgift or #ad when they clearly were. Nor today at the races, again it was clearly a paid promo. All the book posts are advertising her book. All the ITS posts are advertising the clothes. #collab isn't good enough. Time the ASA had a few bulk complaints about Miss Safiyya.
How do you complain?
I'm not too sure how it all works when they should and shouldn't put AD

Reactions: 5
Each time Saf is gifted something or part of some company’s promo it puts me right off ever getting anything from them in future. It’s so wrong. Just picking her for her follower count 🤢

Reactions: 10
Pretty much speaks for itself. X
They still have not answered any questions.
Just how exactly were their debts all paid up when they were skint before the GFM money?
They are still deleting questions.
They are still claiming any questions are trolling… blah blah blah.

They’re (The Azaylia Foundation) also just plain ass deleting any posts with responses (like pictured) from genuine people such as, Sophie's Legacy.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I think she would crack under pressure more than Ash on lives when things get to much she cuts off the feed she can't answer as cleverly as knome. The orange I think is to get her noticed more and so people look. The hair is awful she looks like a teenager trying to look all cool and comes across chav the hair the orange everything. Today she doing a live at 11 can imagine let's go champs, so grateful smashing it usual stuff. She has set up her YouTube account but no videos as of yet dread to think. She hasn't got any friends not really apart from that niki Ash brothers partner, and her all of a sudden best friend from been 8 that didn't even know she did the cycle 55 miles or anything we'll says it all. I think people will be fake to her but not want to be tarnished with the brush been a gfm money stealer and I do think she is lonely very much so. She needs to go back to work and make friends and start building a life away from insta maybe do the odd ad but live her life for real not for Instagram. Ash will always be same. His ego massive and hers getting bigger by the day. Orange tat day today

• Heart
I hope that freaking satsuma he's driving around in, blows a bleeping gasket.....scummy, scrounging scumbags the two them.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don't understand the Orange Squad. I think half of them are just oblivious and just don't think people could con any one out of money.
I watched Ash from EOTB didn't like him then.
Never followed him but did hear about baby A.
Then now and then kept checking to see how she was.
But I thought the same that the mother was not around.

I don't get why they see a genuine question as a troll question.

At the end of the day those people asking could have donating alot of money. Or there last penny to TAF so why should they not ask

How do you complain?
I'm not too sure how it all works when they should and shouldn't put AD
Anything that is gifted, promoted, advertised (even things for the Azaylia Foundation) must be marked accordingly. She is living on paid content, freebies and PR gifts. Even when she has her hair done or promotes her aesthetics work is should all be marked as #ad, because she is promoting something.

You can report her here:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.