Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cdinvoice

VIP Member
A few people got upset here about this (not us regulars) saying it was ridiculous, absurd, crazy. It’s not ridiculous at all, it’s very very possible. This is what the do in other countries, Germany for sure. They bury the urn of ashes, less any ashes requested for jewellery, or for family members ect.
it’s quite plausible. Maybe they wanted cremation, as they wanted her always close to them (I think this would be my choice actually thinking about it) but also wanted the fanfare of a grave or garden as they call it clue could be in “garden”

However in Germany, They don’t have a coffin, right enough or a parade through the streets with said Urn, but similar as in a place to bury ashes.
Yea we did this had a piss poor funeral because of covid for my father was awful as usually we do go all out for funerals not like these 2 did mind we couldn't have a big wake again because of covid were only allowed 9 people sat separately in the crematorium was horrendous, he was cremated same as my daughter then we all chipped in to get some ashes buried and a headstone, however we wernt granted a full burial plot just a small plot as obviously we didn't have a coffin etc so how these 2 managed to do all they did is infuriating but again money talks doesn't it. We kept ashes back to allow for necklace ring or whatever between siblings
[/QUOTE]
I would hope people on this thread don’t follow them as it adds to their following count
I don’t, no way would I add a single follow onto their IG numbers!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

restingbtcface

VIP Member
No. Saf, if you read here hen, for the love of Christ brush your tongue. It knocks me, looks like a sheep skin rug.
Thrush from rimmin Ashley’s arsehole? Dehydrated poor dental hygiene, I don’t know BUT!
Get a prescription or a give it a good fettle because I caaaaaan NOT with that.
She used to a dental nurse as well 🤢

katetotheparty86

Haven't got a clue about cars really, but could his reg be listed as SORN because he doesn't use that plate anymore? He seems the type to have a private plate so maybe its registered/taxed etc on that? Hate to give him the benefit of the doubt on anything, but surely he's not that stupid where he's driving around for months in an un taxed an insured car? Especially knowing we would all report him?

gagzi

VIP Member
I don’t think so. I think she done an apprenticeship
For a couple of months at one on stony Stanton road Coventry about 16 years ago or so. But then I’m sure she dropped out. She didn’t go to university or anything. She did go to college and then a long side it she worked in one for a very short period of time. But don’t you have to go to university to be a dental nurse
No definately no uni for dental nurse, yes if you want to be a dental hygienist.

ImShook

VIP Member
Was it a TV show that others were on with Ashley or just himself he's posted a video with his usual back-flip saying its a wrap guys I hate violence but I wish some one would knock him down a few pegs
Yeah a tv show with others. X

weenerwilliam

Sometimes you get a mortgage with a low deposit so that's what she could be doing with some of the money, I couldn't care less hopefully she moves out the farm fades away and gets her karma same we him because well karma will get them both at some point. If she has anxiety why drive 2 half hour to races for what to meet eyebrow guy or some bullshit she soon perks up when offered a freebie
Karma. Will get them both when or if they get cancer watch how noone cares

• Wow

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Exactly,,, it’s the publics constant reminder that she was not just an ordinary child that sadly died, this little girl lit up the world orange and inspired so many people 😩😔

Remember when his car sprayer mate was interviewing him couple of weeks ago, he said that he wouldn’t allow anybody to forget Azaylia. It’s embarrassing! Azaylia is the same as every other child that dies before they should.
i feel bad to say this but I see a picture of her now and all I think of is corruption, she’s remembered for all the wrong reasons, fact! 🥲

I wonder if the orange army were expecting an announcement of a Queens honorary award for them today?
🤦🏻‍♀️😂
BIB - yes, absolutely. Poor baby.
That grave is a sight. 🙄

Osco2022

🤣🤣🤣 made my Monday this comment hahahaha been busy all weekend came on here and seen this haha

It's comments like this what make the 2 of them feel untouchable! While I feel for this lady I too have also lost a child not to cancer but to another disease just as cruel. I'd never in my wildest dreams use her death to get my own way in life and I certainly wouldn't use it to gain money I'm sorry but if she thinks what there doing is good and honest then she's just as bad!!
So sorry for your loss 💔

• Heart