Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hello from me

VIP Member
Same with Dr Francis, they donated to his research too.
Something is most definitely off.
This could explain why they opened a new IG account for the research when a donation was made

All proceeds to TAF! 🤣🤣🤣 ffs!!!
Tat,, not even rumble sale worthy!
smoke screen:- poor lass all she has is primark and other low end fashion, so selfless like her ex.
Look at the state of that blue thing for a fiver 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 plus postage!
so she so a few bits 5 months ago, probably Azaylias Amazon wish list toys.
She’s just added the proceeds to TAF
Otherwise she would have told people 5 months ago she was selling on there.

Unworn with “stickers” omg! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Looks like she has done a shop at primark and put the stuff on.
Not even put them on a hanger to make them look nicer

Reactions: 3

kfig

Chatty Member
All proceeds to TAF! 🤣🤣🤣 ffs!!!
Tat,, not even rumble sale worthy!
smoke screen:- poor lass all she has is primark and other low end fashion, so selfless like her ex.
Look at the state of that blue thing for a fiver 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 plus postage!
so she so a few bits 5 months ago, probably Azaylias Amazon wish list toys.
She’s just added the proceeds to TAF
Otherwise she would have told people 5 months ago she was selling on there.

Unworn with “stickers” omg! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Is she selling her "shacket" 🤣

• Haha

motherhen

[UOTE="Cdinvoice, post: 9943243, member: 8556"]
Exactly this!
She knows he will be moving in those circles once he’s finished his glory
Tours, so she got there first not once but twice! Last week was just a sample, this week she will be going in hard on rubbing shoulders with the Ibiza Elite.
Just when you think she can’t spoil herself anymore she pulls yet another banger out the bag! Anxiety my arse!
The churchyard posts are just so fucking tedious now, I don’t see any other grieving person posting non stop same old stories of a remembrance garden. The baby isnt even buried there. All for the gram/PR to keep to the algothrims rocking and rolling

@Polly19 what brand are her glasses? I’m
Gonna put this info in the wiki

She heard Jack Grielish jetted off to Ibiza the day after the final. You on Saf, bag yourself a proper footballer!
[/QUOTE]

And what exactly does “on board” mean . I mean nothing they do is above board so does that mean this Dr is on board to scamming . They should be detailing what these members are doing .
How do you known she's not buried there???

Jill Davies

Chatty Member
m
What was the fraud thing?, I only caught the tail end just before her kebab

Which post is this on?
Someo
m
What was the fraud thing?, I only caught the tail end just before her kebab

Which post is this on?
This person ordered off one of Greedy Freeby's ads, but never recieved anything, she mentions fraud complaint.

Attachments

liddynz

Chatty Member
What makes me sick is every little event or fundraiser that is advertised (or re advertised by cashley) has no pics of A, no pics of the foundation logo, no pics of statistics or childhood cancer info. No pics of the businesses or people organising. Nothing. Check his last post. EVERY photo is him. It’s sickening. 8 photos. Is this the ASHLEY CAIN FOUNDATION??? Him and the orange car oh and one of his side kick body by Matty. Body by Matty (cousin/brother forgotten) who saw a great opportunity to provide an online coaching subscription aimed at women as he knew most of his followers arrived from cash. Business opportunity right there 💰

She was on a live and was speaking about what cups/ mugs she will buy when she moves house.
Also she said she wants another baby but has to find a partner first.
I watched a bit of the live she said she wouldn’t get with someone at the moment either. She said people need to stop asking about her and cashley as it’s old news.

Last edited:

ImShook

VIP Member
This could explain why they opened a new IG account for the research when a donation was made

Looks like she has done a shop at primark and put the stuff on.
Not even put them on a hanger to make them look nicer
[/QUOTE\]
Clearing out the Primark to make way for all the Gucci.
Wonder if putting “all proceeds go to TAF” is her unique selling point.

A family member came forward and detailed how they were broken into (old house) and were worried Azaylias ashes may have been taken. (Cremated prior to funeral in a private service) Not as far fetched as it sounds, but that’s down to them how they choose to, won’t discuss that, it’s a very individual choice, the point being just makes the mind boggle that the OTT funeral was just part of the social media circus too.
The fuck !! They spent all that money and the child was already cremated ?? You have to be kidding me . That is all kinds of fucked up . It’s their choice to cremate or bury , the issue is the circus they paid for when the child was already “put to rest “ .
The issue is all the lies they’ve spun.

Cdinvoice

VIP Member
[/QUOTE\]

No I don’t believe she is buried there and that’s their choice.
It’s the lies they’ve spun.
Yes it’s Azaylia’s garden and not Azaylia’s resting place.

#WhereIsTheGFMoney
Exactly, Me neither, nobody would make that up, it’s too mental to be made up- and the “family member” knew too much that’s since been true aswell.

Entirely their choice, compulsive liars

gagzi

VIP Member
This really annoys me who puts there self live at the gym unless they are a personal trainer, who even cares she's been to the gym once this year she won't go again for another year. Does she want a golden sticker well done saf now fuck off 🤯 can tell Ashley's coming home coming cos she's been to the gym for a whole 30 minutes the absolute plonker!

Give them some time to grieve is she having a laugh they already done that man long ago there past that.
Well I was going to say something but think you said it all for me there! 🙌

• Heart

gagzi

VIP Member
Missed most of the live lol..what was she droning on about this time? 😴

Isn’t classed as false advertising to advertise a skin care product while using a filter?!
Yes.. i think there was a similar issue with Mrs Hinch & iconic London!

My pure speculation about Danny is that he knew his sister had no support during and after the funeral and decided to be there for her. He was her only support for quite some time. Maybe his mother decided that was a betrayal. I always wondered if she had asked him to take on that role. Who knows.

I'm so over them but I figured I'd hop on here and see what's up.
She did ask him to stay by her side told me herself…

This is some Lifetime movie shit.
Oh polly love this….

That hair is giving me nightmares…🤢

Last edited:
  • Wow

misslovely35

New fundraiser Absolutely African at some pub £35 a ticket 😱 100% net profits so after they've paid for everything what's happening at the event be very very very little going to the foundation....I'm thinking this has been set up by saf and Ash another way to spend money but use the foundation as the smokescreen

• Sick
I can just picture the local fundraiser with all the drug dealers, wannabes and desperados not to mention the beast showing up preaching from his orange Mobil!!!
What a sham!!

• Haha
  • Heart