Ashley Cain #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep I can really feel the pain in Saf’s eyes she is broken, makes me feel extremely sad for her, I’m not sure what kind of family support she has but I feel she really needs people around her to help build her back up

Reactions: 4
They aren’t really keeping up any appearances by staying in different hotel rooms and then Saf travelling to Scotland to meet him then him leaving her in Scotland whilst he goes home.

They’d be better off saying they both need their own space to grieve but will always be a team for the foundations sake or something along those lines if they have broken up. They don’t owe it to anyone to stay together.

unless Ashley has said to keep it quiet because he doesn’t want to look bad from his self appointed pedestal
I wasn’t saying that they were keeping up appearances by staying together in the hotels, as none of think they actually did.
What I meant was that by Saf going to each of the meet-ups at night trying to show a united front was attempting to show that.

you’re right, they don’t owe it to anyone to stay together at all. They’ve gone through something absolutely traumatic and I hope that each of them can find some happiness again one day.

I wish Andrea ( Saf’s mum ) would intervene. I know what’s she’s done on Facebook etc , but that’s the past 😢

I feel like if they spent time together , it would mean a lot to Saf especially as they were very close before.

Reactions: 8
I always get the impression that Ashley thinks he’s god’s gift to women, and that he could do better than Saffiya. Whereas in reality he is a bald, jug-eared ginger gnome

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
This poor women who has severe anxiety has travelled well out of her comfort zone, firstly on a train, been to new cities, spent hrs on lives to strangers, travelled by car to finishing points with friends not family, spent nights on her own without her so called partner, she’s been a week away from her happy place her daughters grave now she’s been left in the middle of nowhere ( obviously with friends) whilst he has trotted off home and will no doubt rub her face in it by posting a story with a stupid messiah speech at the grave later, his getting me mad

• Sad
Reactions: 36
This poor women who has severe anxiety has travelled well out of her comfort zone, firstly on a train, been to new cities, spent hrs on lives to strangers, travelled by car to finishing points with friends not family, spent nights on her own without her so called partner, she’s been a week away from her happy place her daughters grave now she’s been left in the middle of nowhere ( obviously with friends) whilst he has trotted off home and will no doubt rub her face in it by posting a story with a stupid messiah speech at the grave later, his getting me mad
He hasn’t even praised her either regarding her anxiety , he’s way too full of himself

Reactions: 7
So glad I found this thread !! Ashley vain ...I mean Cain ....is an absolute incel. Saf did get with with you boost her hair business called “glow” or something back in the day and that didn’t work out. The vorajee family in Coventry are known for being spongers and all round idiots. One of her sisters was barred from most pubs and clubs in Cov for fighting .
I do however , sympathise with saf for losing her baby . Nobody deserves to go through that agony . I think their relationship was over a long time before the pending announcement that’s coming on insta . Ashley will never love anyone like he loves himself .

ashley used to horse ride and compete at same shows as me and he was so very cruel with his ponies . He was and still is the classic spoilt brat . He’s vile .

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I feel so so sorry for saf, she’s clearly very lonely, seems like apart from ashleys family her brother is the only one that’s stepped in to make sure she’s okay, it’s honestly heartbreaking to see how cold ash is towards her, it’s almost like the rest of us see a positive “nice helpful positive” side to him but his real pain is being taken out on saf. Very sad, they definitely need to heal alone I think.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Oh I didn’t even think about the inevitable grave video later possibly with his family. I hope he’s not that mean and keeps it private if Saf isn’t there

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Saf needs her Mum more than ever just now!

this is the exact harsh reality,,,^^^ not nice to read!

Reactions: 5
Saf needs her Mum more than ever just now!
I think ash and his family may of turned her against her mum, I know the fb group was wrong but who knows how you’d act if this was happening to you? Ash seems to have really isolated her to just him and his family, maybe Andrea etc didnt like ash behaviour and called him out for it so he made them look spiteful, like I said the fb group was wrong but it’s a lot like what ash is doing on insta anyway

So glad I found this thread !! Ashley vain ...I mean Cain ....is an absolute incel. Saf did get with with you boost her hair business called “glow” or something back in the day and that didn’t work out. The vorajee family in Coventry are known for being spongers and all round idiots. One of her sisters was barred from most pubs and clubs in Cov for fighting .
I do however , sympathise with saf for losing her baby . Nobody deserves to go through that agony . I think their relationship was over a long time before the pending announcement that’s coming on insta . Ashley will never love anyone like he loves himself .

ashley used to horse ride and compete at same shows as me and he was so very cruel with his ponies . He was and still is the classic spoilt brat . He’s vile .
Wowee , thanks for this insight. I love how you said Ashley Vain ( new nickname ) 🤣

I’m so nosy , would love to hear more about her family

Weird , I can’t imagine him on a horse 😂

It’s disgusting , whether you’ve lost a child or not , you shouldn’t use your loss as a way to beg & get freebies

Reactions: 7

I'm nosy so would love to hear more about her family. She has only ever mentioned her mum, in the past, and now her brother. So is her sister from dad's side of the family?

Reactions: 8
It’s just so sad . She needs her mum , I think ash won’t allow her to speak to her mum or guilt trips her when she brings it up for what she did in azaylia s final days . She really needs her mum now . I imagine her mum is broken also because she really wants to comfort her daughter

Some people don’t have mums that are worth having a relationship with..! It’s all good saying awww she needs her mum but they could be irreparable for whatever reason.

Reactions: 19
I can understand why Ashley's brother has flew home as he probably wants to get back to see his partner & daughter but cannot understand Ashley, all of his family followed him to John o groats, then he's pissed off home & left them all there! He is pig ignorant and so selfish. He is bound to be tired, it looks very peaceful where Safiyya is, I think it would have done him good to rest there today then travelled home tomorrow with Saf and the team that has supported him for 2 weeks

Reactions: 18

I didn’t know she had a sister … is she a step sibling

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.