Ashley Cain #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can understand why Ashley's brother has flew home as he probably wants to get back to see his partner & daughter but cannot understand Ashley, all of his family followed him to John o groats, then he's pissed off home & left them all there! He is pig ignorant and so selfish. He is bound to be tired, it looks very peaceful where Safiyya is, I think it would have done him good to rest there today then travelled home tomorrow with Saf and the team that has supported him for 2 weeks
This !!! He’s a selfish , egotistical bleep

I despise him 😂

You watch he’ll be in the barbers next , getting his beard sorted out. After reading on here

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t agree that her mum is all bad . You can see from sags profile she had a good relationship with her mum . When baby was born her mum was babysitting over night . Her mum had photo shoots with saf and azaylia . They was close . I think ash has caused a drift between them because he likes everything to be about him and his family

Reactions: 14
Tbh, if my mum had behaved like that, had posted pictures of my gravely ill baby being resuscitated like she has and was making it really clear how she feels about my partner on open public posts, I wouldn’t be speaking to her either. A toxic mother is not better than no mother; we don’t get handed a sainthood in the delivery room.

Don’t get me wrong, I think Ashley is a complete bell end. But Saf’s mother seems to be desperate for attention and her own 5 minutes of fame, and couldn’t put a lid on her own ego even when her daughter was going through hell. It was ironic (to say the least) that she was posting about Narcissistic Personality Disorder and didn’t recognise any of those characteristics in herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
This !!! He’s a selfish , egotistical bleep

I despise him 😂

You watch he’ll be in the barbers next , getting his beard sorted out. After reading on here
If he gets that raggedy mess of a beard trimmed I can almost forgive him for leaving them all up the top of Scotland, almost 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We shall soon be going onto another thread are we going to start doing thread suggestions or Just keeping with a number ? Obviously thread suggestions wouldn’t be anything cruel or below the belt.

Reactions: 1
The argument with her mum was pathetic . For anyone who did see it Ashley was fine with the azaylia page on Facebook in fact he took many gifts and canvases people made and posted them on his insta so he was well aware of the group . It was only when azaylia was getting worst and people was still sending gifts he no longer wanted to accept gifts but I agree with what Andrea was saying he was happy accepting them before but left her with them . Now I do not agree with the way Andrea dropped them at the doorstep when azaylia was dying but I think tensions was high and he was making out Andrea had created this group without his knowledge. His family then messaged fans saying to report the group because it was not set up by them BUT his sister posted many times in the Facebook page . I do think he loves it being about him and his family he is forgetting it takes TWO to make a baby azaylia is NOT just his daughter

Reactions: 5
We shall soon be going onto another thread are we going to start doing thread suggestions or Just keeping with a number ? Obviously thread suggestions wouldn’t be anything cruel or below the belt.
Well if we are then - thread suggestion:
Ashley Cain #4 - Pushing Saf aside after the ‘me, me, me’ bike ride

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t think she’s desperate for fame . I think her mum is angry mainly at Ashley . I don’t think she is thinking before posting I think her anger towards Ashley is taking over I mean who can blame her look how he makes all is feel . It’s her daughter and it’s obvious it’s turning into the Ashley show .

Reactions: 1
Just keep it light hearted & fun , you don’t wanna make the snowflakes cry 🤣

The nurse mum thread titles make me piss 😂

Well if we are then - thread suggestion:
Ashley Cain #4 - Pushing Saf aside after the ‘me, me, me’ bike ride
Brilliant 😂

Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion, Ashley Cain #4 thinks it is all about him give Saf a hug & that beard a trim

Reactions: 16
Ashley cain #4 should be renamed as he is so vain. Saf needs to tell him Start saying our baby instead of just mine.

Reactions: 4
She’s on live in the car home 😢 the guys got a flight as ‘they’ve travelled enough’

🤦🏼‍♀️ Poor girl I just want to hug her

Reactions: 13
On her live just now…

“No guys I didn’t take a flight. I decided to go for the scenic route home”

Well tit, hope Ashley waves to you from the window of his airplane?

Makes perfect sense.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
On her live just now…

“No guys I didn’t take a flight. I decided to go for the scenic route home”

Well tit, hope Ashley waves to you from the window of his airplane?

Makes perfect sense.
She’s saw the scenery on her way there 🙄 what absolute crap

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This is incorrect. You do not close your fundraiser to access the money.

I've raised money using GFM before and you get the money daily, straight in your account. A donation takes 2-5 days from the donators account, ending up in yours. I raised £1600 in total , in 2 weeks (before closing my fundraiser), and depending what was donated on the same day, I'd have hundreds of pounds going in my bank account a day. There's would be 10,s of thousands. There is zero doubt that all that money is in their own bank account.
thank you for your correction.

Up until a couple of weeks ago they were at least still commenting on each other’s posts nice messages to one another, but diddly squat since then. No matter the circumstances I’d be fuming if my fella got a plane home and I had to sit in a car. That’s a long ass journey from John o grotes to nuneaton

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.