Ashley Cain #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I got carried away with angry typing , meant to say cousin not sister , the one I’m referring too being barred from places is Demi vorajee . She’s absolutely rough as toast and known around Cov for being a liability .
haha yes ashley vain on a horse was always funny to watch . He used to cry if the pony didn’t do exactly what he wanted and he would always be heard being the spoilt brat .

honestly , I see people praising Ashley for being brave and he’s so distant from saf . She will heal better Away from him and I honestly cannot imagine the pain she is in from losing her baby and having a partner who is such a narcissist . Although she did know what he was like before and eyes were on the insta famous prize
Rough as toast 😭

Is this her sister?
243A2AAD-78A7-4C47-B7C5-283BEA91750D.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Saf is live chatting/interviewing the aunt & uncle of the little girl they shared on the foundation. I watched a little bit before it paused, I assumed saf lost signal as she's doing it in the car on way home. They seem lovely genuine people and was interesting what they were saying but I can't help thinking why not film an IGTV and post it on foundation page, a live with bad signal that is gone when it ends isn't going to raise as much awareness as it would being a proper video. I feel awful saying it but saf is just using them for company on her journey home. I assume she's travelling with her friends, as she is in back seat on her own
An IG TV would be better and hopefully Safiyya saves the live to her page, but Esha’s situation is very urgent and under a time limit so it would probably take some time to set things and cameras up formally, so this is a good step considering everything right now. Hopefully they do something more in depth ASAP though. Esha’s aunt and uncle seem like beautiful people I really pray for an amazing outcome for them all 💗

Reactions: 4
i did think that but now I’m not sure . Grief can cause weight gain although it did look like a bump yesterday . But if she is it’s a pretty shocking way to be treated by your man like sureky he wouldn’t make her go home on a ten hour drive uncomfortable 😣
I didn’t even notice she’s gained weight it was something that she said on a live but I have forgotten now exactly what she said. I just hope that she manages to find some support from somewhere, she breaks my heart every time I see her

An IG TV would be better and hopefully Safiyya saves the live to her page, but Esha’s situation is very urgent and under a time limit so it would probably take some time to set things and cameras up formally, so this is a good step considering everything right now. Hopefully they do something more in depth ASAP though. Esha’s aunt and uncle seem like beautiful people I really pray for an amazing outcome for them all 💗
Love your username 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think ash and his family may of turned her against her mum, I know the fb group was wrong but who knows how you’d act if this was happening to you? Ash seems to have really isolated her to just him and his family, maybe Andrea etc didnt like ash behaviour and called him out for it so he made them look spiteful, like I said the fb group was wrong but it’s a lot like what ash is doing on insta anyway
Did anyone catch on her live why Ashley flew home
may have somewhere to be? easier if Saf is 700 miles away.
I’m sure he will have been worshipped for his awesomeness in his inbox whilst “on tour” 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 1
I hope she does save it

Am I the only one who wouldn’t feel comfortable wearing pyjamas that has the name of someone else’s child, that passed away on it? I’m no celebrity obviously. It just seems like an odd thing for Saf to want to gift to other people. For her own personal use, yes I get it. But, silk pyjamas? I don’t understand how that raises awareness for the foundation 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 21
These are just terrible and tatty looking. What person in their right mind would wear something with someone else’s child’s name over it 😒
It’s like with Kaytee , showing pictures of kids wearing merch with her sons face on. It is bloody weird for strangers

I get making things & sending them to Saf but that’s only what I’ll tolerate

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Lovely if those pjs for example were for Saf only but disgusting otherwise , profiting off a dead child
I know, the comments say saf had contacted her to create more for celebrity influencers for the launch of foundation but its launched now and I haven't seen anyone else wearing them, thank goodness, unless I don't follow the people they sent them too

Reactions: 6
Sorry I'm sure it's old news but could someone explain to me what happened with her mum that they fell out ?

I may be thinking to much into it but I reckon they'll break up, he will move on (obviously) to someone else, Saf won't. He will have a new family and saf will be left behind. I can just see it :(
Totally see this too. I think grief either pulls you together or pulls you apart. Ashley is too caught up in his own grief to see saff suffering and probably doesn’t want to hear it

Sorry I'm sure it's old news but could someone explain to me what happened with her mum that they fell out ?
If you look at thread #2, you will find the whole situation explained, it’s quiite in depth

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.