Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettySpaghetty

Urgh just looked at ash's brothers story of them all getting their free massage having a laugh. Click onto safs Live and she's lying in a hotel bed in Edinburgh all alone looking absolutely exhausted. It's a fucking disgrace. Ashley is a disgrace

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 63

hellothere_

Nah, I’m massively pissed off (ik it doesn’t concern me) but this whole saga makes me want to pull me hair out then shake Saf! She’s so used to his behaviour she’s excusing it as normal. ITS NOT NORMAL! It’s narcissistic, it’s selfish, it’s dismissive! Nothing about his behaviour has been normal for a long time. I get his been through hell and back, but there becomes a time when you’ve got to check yourself and think of the impact to your loved one(s). Saf is so lonely, it breaks my heart! I wish she could see what some of us see! I want to give her the biggest hug and let her know she’s worthy. His family SEEM unfair too! She only has them, Ashley and her brother and it’s only her brother that’s actually there. How can people let her be alone like this?!

• Heart
Reactions: 55

brumbrum16

1. Who's got a Hermes bracelet?

2. Anyone who says Azaylias funeral was OTT go 🖕 yourselves!
Azaylia won't get a first birthday party, she won't get a prom, she won't get a christening or a wedding, she won't get anything. The last most beautiful thing her parents could give her was the best send off they could. So what if it was OTT, That's what Ash & Saf wanted to give their daughter. It's the last thing on earth they could do for her! Ash is everything everyone says he is and more, Saf my heart breaks for her she deserves better and so much more. But no way was Azaylias funeral OTT.

• Heart
Honestly the unfounded claims that they are ripping of a charity and living it large on the back of donations need to be dropped. I like this site for talking about influencers and their ridiculously photo shopped pictures and beggynes, but reasons like these claims with zero proof to back it are the reason why this site has a bad name. Call things out we can see clear in black and white and discuss it, don’t just find 1 tiny thing and run away with it

• Heart

Lillyloo

VIP Member
On a positive note a donor has been found for little Esha after her story was shared by the foundation! Let’s hope they can help raise more awareness and potentially save more children’s lives 🥰🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 51

mrslh

I remember the first months after we lost our baby . i would often have to ring my boyfriend to come home as I was having a Breakdown he always come straight home . One day I was in Asda I was looking for pants for our eldest son and I see the baby isle I fell to the floor and felt like I couldn’t breath the staff rang him and he was straight to me . he would take me our fave place to walk and think . I can’t explain the pain I felt especially when I seen people pushing prams l my boyfriend was my rock the whole time even when he was hurting too , so I really do not understand how Ashley has let saf suffer this long on her own it’s wrong .

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
I always get the impression that Ashley thinks he’s god’s gift to women, and that he could do better than Saffiya. Whereas in reality he is a bald, jug-eared ginger gnome

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Heretoread19

I think the funeral was perfect from the videos a pictures I could see saff and Ashley smile. That’s something money can’t buy if you’ve lost your child. I’m glad they didn’t sit there crying over a cup of tea. God knows what that day was like for them the emotions the build up etc. If Ashley dancing helped him then good. I think we shouldn’t ever comment on the funeral. She was a baby, she didn’t get a 1st birthday never mind all the other mile stones.
Little bit disrespectful when i've just mentioned I did exactly this after my sons funeral.
It was f'ing hard. I wouldn't wish loosing a child on anyone but my son didn't get any of that either. He was 3 days old. We didn't even bring him home.
Think how we felt when we saw that.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

noseynopinions

VIP Member
I don't know how he lives with himself treating Safiyya like this. He loves Azaylia so much but can't show the woman who birthed her some love, care and respect? Narcissist through and through. I am so tempted to tell her she deserves better

Reactions: 47

Cady1954

VIP Member
I really feel for the pair of them who wouldn't after what they have been through? However, I had a lot of admiration for them whilst they were in the hospital with A especially Saf as I thought she came over as very dignified and reserved. However, when A came out of hospital at the end of her life I lost all respect for the pair of them. The way they showed that little baby's every moment from bleeding eyes to crying out in pain was in my opinion nothing short of disgusting. And the photos they posted just after she passed were beyond contemptuous. Now it has died down a little my contempt for Ashley has no bounds, He is the most egotistical, narcissistic person on IG and his treatment of Saf who is crying out for his attention is painful to watch. Ashley Cain will milk this for all he can get. I would be very surprised if they are together for much longer.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

a_aaa

78BBF688-DE70-4313-8C15-867389161575.png

Yeah absolutely! I’m sure she’d love a stronger off insta to be her chief bridesmaid 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

GobShyte64

VIP Member
People need to discuss the nurse mum on her own thread & not on this one. This one is just Ashley Cain & Saf.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Haven’t yet read through the thread outside the first page of the last one but also get the impression poor Saff is really under supported, and wish I could hug her.

It sounds weird but I think Doreen Lawrence would be a fantastic person for her to talk to - obviously Stephen was a lot older and murdered not unwell but Doreen has navigated through similar in the high profile sudden death of a child and has subsequently campaigned for decades, something Saff wants to get into with the foundation?

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Goldfish

VIP Member
No sorry, if I’m busy at work the last thing I want is someone putting their phone in my face and trying to film, I don’t care who you are, to kick off about being told not to film is so entitled.. and these people saying they’re going to leave a bad review or complain are absolute fucking dicks

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
Why are people saying she should get an MBE as she’s been brave , I’m sorry but there’s 1000s of people out there in her position, I really struggle to see how people get themselves so attached to people like Ashley and Safiya. Someone wants to take her on a day out tomorrow, this is all crazy shit also on about the food I’m sure she’s expecting someone to buy her a take away and send it to the hotel

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

queenpoppy27

Chatty Member
People commenting on that Edinburgh castle post can go fuck themselves. Desperately tagging Saf in their comments to show their loyal supports. Fucking freaks. On a Saturday night too, absolute losers to the highest degree trying to get someone to lose their job. Bet they have #bekind as their cover photo on fb too. This whole thing is just getting completely on my wick, I stopped following Ashley a while ago but I feel I’m going to have to unfollow Saf too. It’s all getting too fucking weird and annoying now. Yes they have my sympathy but it’s just milking it now in my opinion. When u think of how many parents lose children everyday to cancer and other illnesses yet everyone’s focused on these worshipping them

• Heart
Reactions: 40