Ashley Cain #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Saf is travelling the whole way tonight or staying over somewhere until tomorrow

Reactions: 1
I wonder if Saf is travelling the whole way tonight or staying over somewhere until tomorrow
I assume she’s travelling all the way home , I hope the bike journey ending , eases her anxiety then she’s not worrying about meeting new people etc

Reactions: 2
The argument with her mum was pathetic . For anyone who did see it Ashley was fine with the azaylia page on Facebook in fact he took many gifts and canvases people made and posted them on his insta so he was well aware of the group . It was only when azaylia was getting worst and people was still sending gifts he no longer wanted to accept gifts but I agree with what Andrea was saying he was happy accepting them before but left her with them . Now I do not agree with the way Andrea dropped them at the doorstep when azaylia was dying but I think tensions was high and he was making out Andrea had created this group without his knowledge. His family then messaged fans saying to report the group because it was not set up by them BUT his sister posted many times in the Facebook page . I do think he loves it being about him and his family he is forgetting it takes TWO to make a baby azaylia is NOT just his daughter
I don’t think this is accurate. Saf many many times said on her IG that they were not affiliated to the FB group - that is when I stopped following it (it got really weird in there). Lots of gifts were being sent to Saf’s mum but she wasn’t passing them onto Saf and Ash which is why Saf made another post to address it. You could see she was distressed about it and felt let down by her mums actions. Then after that is when her mum dropped all the gifts off on their doorstep. Now if that were my mum and we were in that situation that is something I would find hard very hard to forgive.

Saf’s mums behaviour was very very strange and I can see why the fell out

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m raging absolutely bleeping raging his done what I said he would visited Azalyia and filmed it what a bastard

• Wow
Reactions: 16
That man is absolutely disgusting. Heartbreaking what he's going through, but as a person he is vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Sorry I should’ve said his posted on his stories about going to see Azalyia tonight ! Bit inconsiderate with Saf still travelling he could’ve done it and not posted
No worries

I’m not surprised , we on here know how inconsiderate & selfish he is

I bet he hasn’t even contacted Saf 😪😪😪

Reactions: 3
I wonder if the penny is starting to drop for Saf now. He has done his 1000 miles, got all the glory, came back to Nuneaton on his cosy flight, no doubt bathed, fed and watered and off to the grave, with yet another “me, me, me story” Meanwhile, Saf could be hitchhiking home for all he cares. She can’t honestly think he gives two hoots about her, surely?

• Angry
Reactions: 16
No worries

I’m not surprised , we on here know how inconsiderate & selfish he is

I bet he hasn’t even contacted Saf 😪😪😪
She posted a little bit of orange sky and spoke to A, as she usually does when she sees “a sign” it’s heartbreaking
THEN half hour later he posts the raging red sky at the grave. Always has to be the Top Cat that one!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.