Ashley Cain #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t yet read through the thread outside the first page of the last one but also get the impression poor Saff is really under supported, and wish I could hug her.

It sounds weird but I think Doreen Lawrence would be a fantastic person for her to talk to - obviously Stephen was a lot older and murdered not unwell but Doreen has navigated through similar in the high profile sudden death of a child and has subsequently campaigned for decades, something Saff wants to get into with the foundation?

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Haven’t yet read through the thread outside the first page of the last one but also get the impression poor Saff is really under supported, and wish I could hug her.

It sounds weird but I think Doreen Lawrence would be a fantastic person for her to talk to - obviously Stephen was a lot older and murdered not unwell but Doreen has navigated through similar in the high profile sudden death of a child and has subsequently campaigned for decades, something Saff wants to get into with the foundation?
Maybe it's just me but if that was my friend on her own like that,on the other side of the country,I would absolutely be with her,even if she told me not to,I understand (kind of) during the week that maybe they are all working etc but it's the weekend and surely at least one of them are off to go be with her,if us as strangers are seeing how broken she is then surely her friends see it more.where is the crowd that were at the funeral?none of them free for a day or two!

Reactions: 27
Maybe it's just me but if that was my friend on her own like that,on the other side of the country,I would absolutely be with her,even if she told me not to,I understand (kind of) during the week that maybe they are all working etc but it's the weekend and surely at least one of them are off to go be with her,if us as strangers are seeing how broken she is then surely her friends see it more.where is the crowd that were at the funeral?none of them free for a day or two!
It’s really sad , someone said on here before that one of Saf’s friends was pregnant & had their child so I think they became distant

Reactions: 5
Everyone saying social media so good and an escape for her is wrong, yes she may feel like that, but social media is toxic and dangerous, let alone when you’re grieving the loss of your daughter. She needs to get real help and stop talking into her phone, it’s sad and it’s not going to help her in the long run

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Come on Ashley she’s still the mother of your child she’s done nothing wrong to warrant your coldness

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Nah, I’m massively pissed off (ik it doesn’t concern me) but this whole saga makes me want to pull me hair out then shake Saf! She’s so used to his behaviour she’s excusing it as normal. ITS NOT NORMAL! It’s narcissistic, it’s selfish, it’s dismissive! Nothing about his behaviour has been normal for a long time. I get his been through hell and back, but there becomes a time when you’ve got to check yourself and think of the impact to your loved one(s). Saf is so lonely, it breaks my heart! I wish she could see what some of us see! I want to give her the biggest hug and let her know she’s worthy. His family SEEM unfair too! She only has them, Ashley and her brother and it’s only her brother that’s actually there. How can people let her be alone like this?!

• Heart
Reactions: 55
ohh man I know I’ve wrote similar thing before but I just can’t wrap my head around why Saf is left alone like this!! It’s not good for her at all she must be absolutely at the worst time in her life with not a soul she can confide in apart from her brother, which has his own child and partner so has to spend time with them too,but there has got to be someone else she can be with.It’s actually getting awful to watch as she’s becoming even more isolated and depressed,she needs help and someone needs to intervene and like someone else has said she needs to know her worth she’s a beautiful woman with so much going for her,she needs to walk away from Ashley and rebuild her life again she’s worth so so much more than a one armed hug and coldness.Hopefully she sees it for herself soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Who is the new guy on the bike ride? I was hoping it would be Saf on the last leg of the ride... She'd been doing 25 mile bike rides at home but apparently Ash didnt want her there, thats why she was sad yesterday I reckon.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I’m glad that I’m hearing in her live she’s taking time out and acknowledges she shouldn’t be around all those folk tonight. The comments are supportive right now so that’s good for her. Poor gal :(

• Sad
Reactions: 13
She is live again. Gosh, she just looks and sounds so lonely.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Oh no. She was just explaining about the lady filming incident where the worker thought she was filming. Ranting and then said ‘Edinburgh castle you are so lucky I didn’t tag the hell out of the situation’ tut tut. Now people commenting saying ‘😡I’m gonna complain’ ‘I’m gonna call them’ all this. Dunno how to feel about that

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
She is live again. Gosh, she just looks and sounds so lonely.
She’s obviously pushed everyone away by her saying she can’t be around people right night but it’s a shame she’s isolating herself.Her friends need to just turn up with junk food and a film and don’t take no for answer and let her unload and cry and laugh together I think it’s what she needs,not following her cold ass partner around.

Reactions: 19
F12EFEFE-1FEA-48F6-BFDF-F8910D936996.jpeg
Not too sure what happened as I missed the start of it but from what I could make out it was that she got given off to for filming a live at the castle today by a worker. That comment about the castle should give a donation to the charity as an apology. duck off 🙄 wonder has little ol’ Dana given a donation herself the flea

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
No sorry, if I’m busy at work the last thing I want is someone putting their phone in my face and trying to film, I don’t care who you are, to kick off about being told not to film is so entitled.. and these people saying they’re going to leave a bad review or complain are absolute bleeping dicks

• Heart
Reactions: 42
She looks so so down on her live now 😢

Genuinely worried that if she doesn’t get professional help , she’s gonna spiral

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.