Ashley Cain #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He clearly knows that public speculation has a part of this, hence the vote ….. I guarantee he will have one of those vans sooner than he makes out….. 99% of his fans have just endorsed his plan 😳
It’s ok now, his followers said it’s ok

He clearly knows that public speculation has a part of this, hence the vote ….. I guarantee he will have one of those vans sooner than he makes out….. 99% of his fans have just endorsed his plan 😳
It’s ok now, his followers said it’s ok

Attachments

Reactions: 6
This is another thing that makes people question them
‘No pennies’ but have a decent lifestyle 🤔
I've just seen this too, he's tagged Ford in it too must be hoping for a freebie or at least heavily discounted since he only has 'pennies' to buy it.

I do hope Saf is OK she's normally done 10 stories and 3 lives by now. Also the foundation page is quiet, you'd think all off would be buzzing today.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I've just seen this too, he's tagged Ford in it too must be hoping for a freebie or at least heavily discounted since he only has 'pennies' to buy it.

I do hope Saf is OK she's normally done 10 stories and 3 lives by now. Also the foundation page is quiet, you'd think all off would be buzzing today.
It wouldn’t surprise me if that poor girl has just collapsed in a heap today! Mentally exhausted …
it’s just been all too much for such a fragile mind. Ashley Cain should be ashamed of himself, the way he has ostrosized Saff.

Reactions: 10
On a positive note a donor has been found for little Esha after her story was shared by the foundation! Let’s hope they can help raise more awareness and potentially save more children’s lives 🥰🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I’ve never once called you jealous, this seems to be an insecurity of yours as you’ve said it multiple times so stop if you don’t like the accusation?

If you can’t imagine how a family are maintaining a pretty average lifestyle off savings, sporadic income, and selling a few high value bits then I can’t convince you of this ~abstract concept~ because you clearly aren’t in a position where you can fathom it being possible? I don’t need to be Ashley’s financial advisor to say there are many obvious run of the mill answers as to how they’re sustaining themselves so I’m not going to back the wholly foundless one of fraud?
Oh please you said the words jealous and you were clearly aiming it at commmemys I have made. As I said we have a comfortable life with savings! What I find hard to fathom is wasting money on disgusting showy designer items or cars etc. And then finding the need to make your life all about that as previously that is all he ever did. We live a very different life to ones which you are obviously part of and again that’s fine, when it is your money and you don’t make it any one else’s business. So honestly. This is about Ashley’s over sharing of his life and everything material. It is pretty obvious that they are now sustaining themselves via their baby. Be it the funds or work and gifts that have come their way because of her. No body unless of course they know Ash personally knows for definite their full financial situation not even you.So we are all just giving opinions on what is being shared for the world to make opinions on. If you don’t like others opinions fine but then question that don’t lower yourself to question me or my life personally. No one has asked you to back so called fraud allegations and I any case why would it be fraud if you and others think it is fine for them to spend the fund as they see fit? People are as they have done with other cases questioning the use of public donations. And it’s fairly obvious that will happen? Now I’m going to use the ignore function, as I am wholly bored going back and forth with anyone that lowers themselves to suggest they have any idea of my own PRIVATE Life.I suggest you do the same if commmets are bothering you as much as they clearly are x Again though so sad you have to lower yourself to attack me personally insecurities jealous? All for a man I’m guessing you have never met the sad side of social media hey 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh please you said the words jealous and you were clearly aiming it at commmemys I have made. As I said we have a comfortable life with savings! What I find hard to fathom is wasting money on disgusting showy designer items or cars etc. And then finding the need to make your life all about that as previously that is all he ever did. We live a very different life to ones which you are obviously part of and again that’s fine, when it is your money and you don’t make it any one else’s business. So honestly. This is about Ashley’s over sharing of his life and everything material. It is pretty obvious that they are now sustaining themselves via their baby. Be it the funds or work and gifts that have come their way because of her. No body unless of course they know Ash personally knows for definite their full financial situation not even you.So we are all just giving opinions on what is being shared for the world to make opinions on. If you don’t like others opinions fine but then question that don’t lower yourself to question me or my life personally. No one has asked you to back so called fraud allegations and I any case why would it be fraud if you and others think it is fine for them to spend the fund as they see fit? People are as they have done with other cases questioning the use of public donations. And it’s fairly obvious that will happen? Now I’m going to use the ignore function, as I am wholly bored going back and forth with anyone that lowers themselves to suggest they have any idea of my own PRIVATE Life.I suggest you do the same if commmets are bothering you as much as they clearly are x Again though so sad you have to lower yourself to attack me personally insecurities jealous? All for a man I’m guessing you have never met the sad side of social media hey 🤣
Don’t waste your time & breath on twats , ignore them x

tbf he's been on a bike ride for 14 days, i doubt his been thinking of his beard at all.
It’s disgusting , doesn’t take long to tidy it up

• Wow
Reactions: 3
is that seriously a question l the nurse mum has set up an actual business based if her dead child selling T-shirt’s if jaxon with wingsto thoasands of people to financially gain from it, that’s fomoketeky different she’s living it up in Morocco whilst ash is actually doing something to raise awareness for cancer and money for charity don’t ever compare the two !!!
Jeeze! Been gone a day and this thread has gone wild 😬

Just to lighten the mood, I'll tell you that I have genuinely just googled "fomoketeky" thinking it must be some kind of formal term for the act of making money out of the dead or something, to realise the OP probably meant to type 'completely' 😂🙈😩

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.