Ashley Cain #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeeze! Been gone a day and this thread has gone wild 😬

Just to lighten the mood, I'll tell you that I have genuinely just googled "fomoketeky" thinking it must be some kind of formal term for the act of making money out of the dead or something, to realise the OP probably meant to type 'completely' 😂🙈😩
I type so fast sometimes I forget to read back what I’ve put 😂😂 I did notice but couldn’t be arsed changing it 🤦‍♀️😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jeeze! Been gone a day and this thread has gone wild 😬

Just to lighten the mood, I'll tell you that I have genuinely just googled "fomoketeky" thinking it must be some kind of formal term for the act of making money out of the dead or something, to realise the OP probably meant to type 'completely' 😂🙈😩
Pissing at this 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Calling it now , they’ve split up & there will be grid posts about it soon
I think they have split up too.
I'm sure that they are 'keeping up appearances' for now, but soon enough they will make it formal and say that they will still run the foundation, blah de blah.
He couldn't have been more obvious at the lack of closeness than showing almost zero affection or happiness to see Saf at the finish line each night she was there.

Reactions: 13
I love saf top anybody know what shop it’s from .

yes I think they broke up why has he gone home with his brother leaving saf l surely he’s not in that much of a hurry to go home it’s not like they have jobs to go back he could have stayed with saf and had a break .

Reactions: 8
I'm sure that they are 'keeping up appearances' for now, but soon enough they will make it formal and say that they will still run the foundation, blah de blah.
He couldn't have been more obvious at the lack of closeness than showing almost zero affection or happiness to see Saf at the finish line each night she was there.
& they wonder why people talk, two weeks apart don’t travel home together 🥲 after a week apart I can’t wait to spend time with my husband

Reactions: 10
Preach

All for the cameras people

Reactions: 6
& they wonder why people talk, two weeks apart don’t travel home together 🥲 after a week apart I can’t wait to spend time with my husband
Exactly! I would be heartbroken if I'd finally been reunited with my husband after him cycling for 2 weeks and then he flies home and leaves me in Scotland!

• Sad
Calling it now , they’ve split up & there will be grid posts about it soon
I tend to agree. If so, I hope that he will still ALLOW her to be involved in the foundation. . And that she finds her own path on how to deal with the grief. . As his way is Absolutly not her way, hence I suspect she is in a darker place than she should be these few months down the line. She needs professional grief counselling, possible meds for PTSD and hopefully then she can attempt to navigate what is right for HER!
I feel that Saffiya will flourish without him. She is such a lovable likeable character that people will always warm to.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m convinced they’ve split too, wasn’t too sure until today when Saf is still in Scotland and Ashley has flew home. I just think they’re finding a way to ‘break the news’ in a good manner before announcing it. I think the split will be more than likely on Ashley’s part, not Safs.

Reactions: 9
I tend to agree. If so, I hope that he will still ALLOW her to be involved in the foundation. . And that she finds her own path on how to deal with the grief. . As his way is Absolutly not her way, hence I suspect she is in a darker place than she should be these few months down the line. She needs professional grief counselling, possible meds for PTSD and hopefully then she can attempt to navigate what is right for HER!
I feel that Saffiya will flourish without him. She is such a lovable likeable character that people will always warm to.
This !! I feel like Saf would be able to heal more & enjoy life a bit more

Feel like they’re keeping an image just for the foundation. But happiness should come first , they should had a sturdy team behind the foundation so they don’t feel all the pressure

They haven’t had time to really grieve either , he fully went 100 into the bike journey

Take time off social media ( both of them ) it would be beneficial , get professional help

I can’t leave my partner for a day I don’t know about others but I feel lost when he’s away with the lads and stag party’s . I’m happier when we are together . So it’s very odd they ain’t been near each other or slept in the same bed for months . I thought saf may be pregnant but thinking about it now I doubt it because they never seem to sleep in same room . Often when she’s on live crying in the middle of the night ash is nowhere to be seen 😞

• Sad
I’ve said this all on previous threads but; If the go fund me is still open, it hasn’t been closed to withdraw any funds so they haven’t spent it on themselves.
Speculation is fine to a degree but we can’t condemn anyone unless they have actually done wrong and we know it.
This is incorrect. You do not close your fundraiser to access the money.

I've raised money using GFM before and you get the money daily, straight in your account. A donation takes 2-5 days from the donators account, ending up in yours. I raised £1600 in total , in 2 weeks (before closing my fundraiser), and depending what was donated on the same day, I'd have hundreds of pounds going in my bank account a day. There's would be 10,s of thousands. There is zero doubt that all that money is in their own bank account.

My heart broke at her latest post . Her heart and mind is hurting . Ashley is a selfish man leaving her when she is clearly so vulnerable. He had no reason to not stay with her . I don’t think they have split up I’m in two minds . I just think he genuinely has no emotion towards her anymore and it shows . He probably does not want to break her heart more but what he’s doing is far worst it could push her over the edge 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 15
My heart broke at her latest post . Her heart and mind is hurting . Ashley is a selfish man leaving her when she is clearly so vulnerable. He had no reason to not stay with her . I don’t think they have split up I’m in two minds . I just think he genuinely has no emotion towards her anymore and it shows . He probably does not want to break her heart more but what he’s doing is far worst it could push her over the edge 😞
Really sad , Saf said on one of her lives that they have quality time together , but when are they ever seen together??

Why would he leave her in Scotland ? Makes no sense

• Sad
They aren’t really keeping up any appearances by staying in different hotel rooms and then Saf travelling to Scotland to meet him then him leaving her in Scotland whilst he goes home.

They’d be better off saying they both need their own space to grieve but will always be a team for the foundations sake or something along those lines if they have broken up. They don’t owe it to anyone to stay together.

unless Ashley has said to keep it quiet because he doesn’t want to look bad from his self appointed pedestal

Something ain’t right clearly . Saf has cried many times this week . If that was me I know a thoasand percent my man would stop the bike ride explain to everyone why and comfort me . But he’s done nothing for saf this week . I expected they would go home together but he’s just left her . Unless a reason why he’s done that but I can’t see it . So sad for her I think we can all agree that something is off with them and saf needs support

They aren’t really keeping up any appearances by staying in hotel rooms and then Saf travelling to Scotland to meet him then him leaving her in Scotland whilst he goes home.

They’d be better off saying they both need their own space to grieve but will always be a team for the foundations sake or something along those lines if they have broken up. They don’t owe it to anyone to stay together.

unless Ashley has said to keep it quiet because he doesn’t want to look bad from his self appointed pedestal
🙄 that would be typical , his egotistical behaviour

Hopefully , being on her own in Scotland has given Saf some time to reflect

Like others have said , I’ve got a gut feeling she’s gonna be pregnant next year , hopefully won’t be like a kardashian situation. Where they all are split from the kids fathers but continue to have kids with them

Something ain’t right clearly . Saf has cried many times this week . If that was me I know a thoasand percent my man would stop the bike ride explain to everyone why and comfort me . But he’s done nothing for saf this week . I expected they would go home together but he’s just left her . Unless a reason why he’s done that but I can’t see it . So sad for her I think we can all agree that something is off with them and saf needs support
He’s got no excuse , people must be sending him screen shots / screen recordings especially when Saf has been crying online for example

Might be a reason why he’s losing followers , people are realising

I just feel like things always come out & it’ll unravel eventually

Reactions: 4
Myself and my partner lost our baby at 15 weeks pregnant it’s not the same as what they went through but it really affected our relationship, we went through months of not talking to each other and just like passing ships, we took time to grieve individually and we got back together and now we have a 4 year old little boy, I hope they both take proper time to grieve now and be there for each other whether that be romantically or as friends

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Myself and my partner lost our baby at 15 weeks pregnant it’s not the same as what they went through but it really affected our relationship, we went through months of not talking to each other and just like passing ships, we took time to grieve individually and we got back together and now we have a 4 year old little boy, I hope they both take proper time to grieve now and be there for each other whether that be romantically or as friends
Sorry for your loss ❤ I feel like he threw himself all into the exercise & biking too early

Sadly , he might feel ashamed to grieve , you never know but I wish they both would take time offline & grieve

It’s nice seeing the family with Ashley & supporting him but where’s that for Saf? Mentally & emotionally , she’s crumbling just as bad

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.