Ashley Cain #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is getting so boring the constant back and forth of people being offended because not everyone agrees with Ash and Saf and how they’ve profited of their daughters death, if the thread is bothering you that much stop reading it?

It’s getting to the point I actually think we need a separate thread for people to rave about them and a thread where people can voice opinions without being told they’re a troll or disgusting
maybe just stop with the accusations then like this comment just now “ profited of theirs daughters death “

I don’t like ash but you can see in his eyes he’s hurting and loves his daughter so comments like that could be really damaging especially when he’s doing bike rides to raise money for sick children . His platform will help many families . they have a normal life all the designer stuff could have been from before or gifts from family or out of their own saving and money . i Like this thread and many di but it’s becoming a bit to much with the constant accusations and hate towards ash .

nobody called anybody a troll or disgusting and nobody is raving about them either ?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
maybe just stop with the accusations then like this comment just now “ profited of theirs daughters death “

I don’t like ash but you can see in his eyes he’s hurting and loves his daughter so comments like that could be really damaging especially when he’s doing bike rides to raise money for sick children . His platform will help many families . they have a normal life all the designer stuff could have been from before or gifts from family or out of their own saving and money . i Like this thread and many di but it’s becoming a bit to much with the constant accusations and hate towards ash .
You’re in the nurse mum thread saying she’s doing the same? Why is it any different if I say they are?

Reactions: 20

What angers me is other people profiting from their daughters death now that is low and disgusting, there’s no need for it at all, yes they can state so much is going to charity but how do you really know they give it to them, I honestly think if I was Ashley and Saf I would say please stop with all the merchandise and trying to make money from my Daughter

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don’t know about other hotels but my Freind works at one saf stayed at recently with a spa and saf was contacted and offered as many nights as she’d like there as were the team on the bike ride during or after there bike ride!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
What angers me is other people profiting from their daughters death now that is low and disgusting, there’s no need for it at all, yes they can state so much is going to charity but how do you really know they give it to them, I honestly think if I was Ashley and Saf I would say please stop with all the merchandise and trying to make money from my Daughter
The endorse it though, they like and comment on the accounts that do this?

They have profited of their daughters death, I don’t understand how people can’t see that, I had no idea who either of them was before they started posting Azaliya

Reactions: 6
Not a fan of Ashley but fair play to him for completing the challenge it was no easy task. I just hope he takes a step out of the limelight and focuses on Saf, himself and the foundation rather than insta fame.

it looks like he was up until the early hours with his Mum, not sure if Saf was there too. She’s been quiet on social media so hopefully

I don’t know about other hotels but my Freind works at one saf stayed at recently with a spa and saf was contacted and offered as many nights as shed like there as were the team on the bike ride during or after there bike ride!
Exactly. A lot of the hotels would have seen this as free publicity as are people giving free massages etc. Everyone gets something out of it

Reactions: 9
I like this site but yesterday I took a step back after the amount of accusations being thrown round about saf and Ashley . the funeral may well be OTT but it’s not your child it was they’re daughter and they did the best send if they possibly could . It puts people off the thread when you start making wild accusations like they are stealing from the go fund me . People forget they had money and savings just not enough to save they’re daughter that’s why the fund me was set up . Ash might be many things but living if his dead daughter ain’t one !!!
And how do you know what savings they had lol.Also if they had money and savings as you say why then the constant begging for food while in hospital. Stinks of entitlement and taking advantage. I don’t care that they had a massive funeral and party afterwards.But for me the bespoke outfits was a step way too far .And because of Ashley’s persona now and before baby this just stinks of his narcissistic showboating unnecessary ways. My opinion I’m entitled to it !don’t like this thread unless it’s full of Ashley and Saf fans then maybe stop reading as has been already said.

nobody called anybody a troll or disgusting and nobody is raving about them either ?
Again though you are throwing out things that you have no idea on savings income etc so a bit hypocritical? This is what this site is about and I’m guessing you are not a fan of absolutely every thread there is on here,and that you probably have posted opinions that are not so fan girly on other threads no?

And how do you know what savings they had lol.Also if they had money and savings as you say why then the constant begging for food while in hospital. Stinks of entitlement and taking advantage. I don’t care that they had a massive funeral and party afterwards.But for me the bespoke outfits was a step way too far .And because of Ashley’s persona now and before baby this just stinks of his narcissistic showboating unnecessary ways. My opinion I’m entitled to it !don’t like this thread unless it’s full of Ashley and Saf fans then maybe stop reading as has been already said.

Again though you are throwing out things that you have no idea on savings income etc so a bit hypocritical? This is what this site is about and I’m guessing you are not a fan of absolutely every thread there is on here,and that you probably have posted opinions that are not so fan girly on other threads no?
Also whatever way you look at it wrongly or rightly of course try have and will continue to profit because of their daughters death .🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
becoming pathetic this thread . Attacking anybody who does not agree with your opinion . Not going to keep explaining over and over . I like this thread so I will stay thank you but it’s not nice to throw accusations around without solid proof . Like I’ve said Ashley is many things but profiting from his daughters death ain’t one . They didn’t beg for food in hospital people sent stuff like they do many influencers no it’s not nice I don’t agree with it but it’s not a crime !! It does not mean they had no money or savings . Believe it or not when your child’s seriously sick in hospital the last thing on your mind is food so people sent so that they did eat . No matter what you think they lost they’re daughter in the most awful way .

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Not a fan of Ashley but fair play to him for completing the challenge it was no easy task. I just hope he takes a step out of the limelight and focuses on Saf, himself and the foundation rather than insta fame.

it looks like he was up until the early hours with his Mum, not sure if Saf was there too. She’s been quiet on social media so hopefully

Exactly. A lot of the hotels would have seen this as free publicity as are people giving free massages etc. Everyone gets something out of it
Of course they would, the hotels wouldn’t give a free stay or a free spa to little Joe public as there would be nothing in it for them then ! Clever marketing it’s the world we live in, nothing in this world comes “free”

Reactions: 6
never Once said I’m a ash and saf fan either . I just don’t agree with some of the stuff people are saying and I’m not the only one that’s called some out on it . Anyway I’m going work 👋

Reactions: 5
I think the whole money thing should be dropped. No one has access to the go fund me so how can anyone say what’s been spent or on what. Their mortgage may be paid off and they are getting a lot of free stuff atm and adverts which will be paying thousands with the amount of followers they have. They could probably live on just the money from one or two ads a month

to say they are stealing charity money (basically what is happening on some posts) is outrageous and the last thing they will be needing

Reactions: 15
There is a bit of difference between absolutely 'raving' about someone and saying 'I don't think its fair to accuse him of profiting from his dead daughters charity without proof'

• Heart
Reactions: 33
becoming pathetic this thread . Attacking anybody who does not agree with your opinion . Not going to keep explaining over and over . I like this thread so I will stay thank you but it’s not nice to throw accusations around without solid proof . Like I’ve said Ashley is many things but profiting from his daughters death ain’t one . They didn’t beg for food in hospital people sent stuff like they do many influencers no it’s not nice I don’t agree with it but it’s not a crime !! It does not mean they had no money or savings . Believe it or not when your child’s seriously sick in hospital the last thing on your mind is food so people sent so that they did eat . No matter what you think they lost they’re daughter in the most awful way .
You’re literally doing exactly what you’re moaning about people doing? This is a gossip website, not a facts website, we are speculating which we are well within our rights too, and should be able to do it without people like you coming on saying we’re disgusting and trolls for doing so, because it differs from your opinion

Reactions: 11
Have had a massive migraine so have missed some. What is going on in here? We definitely obviously need to different threads for them. Have no idea how anyone can defend him and make him out to be some kind of god. It was the public and celebrities who raised the original go fund me money, not him. He treats saf like crap and is a narcissist. His family are blinded by him and the cousin just wants the fame.

Reactions: 10
There is a bit of difference between absolutely 'raving' about someone and saying 'I don't think its fair to accuse him of profiting from his dead daughters charity without proof'
Sorry, but they have both profited of it, you can profit in more ways than just financially? A random woman and a washed up reality star from up north have over a million followers on Instagram, because their daughter got diagnosed and unfortunately died of cancer, that’s how they got everything gifted and the public recognition they got, that’s profiting l

Reactions: 9
You’re in the nurse mum thread saying she’s doing the same? Why is it any different if I say they are?
is that seriously a question l the nurse mum has set up an actual business based if her dead child selling T-shirt’s if jaxon with wingsto thoasands of people to financially gain from it, that’s fomoketeky different she’s living it up in Morocco whilst ash is actually doing something to raise awareness for cancer and money for charity don’t ever compare the two !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
is that seriously a question l the nurse mum has set up an actual business based if her dead child selling T-shirt’s if jaxon with wingsto thoasands of people to financially gain from it, that’s fomoketeky different she’s living it up in Morocco whilst ash is actually doing something to raise awareness for cancer and money for charity don’t ever compare the two !!!
Create your own rave thread on them then if you like them so much 🙄

Reactions: 4
She got the huge following and ability to do that by exploiting her medically complex son throughout his whole life, Ash and Saf got the huge following by exploiting their daughter while suffering from cancer her whole life, how is that not the same?

Again you’re being a hypocrite yourself! You don’t like to see any comments that are it the same opinions as your own🤦🏻‍♀️ I fully aware of the cost when a love one is in hospital I’m sure most people are so do not assume otherwise.And I’m sorry begging is what all these type do it’s embarrassing and if he has as much money as you say and as he likes to show off then it’s disgusting.Lastly Saf was unknown before baby and Ash well he just kept trying for the celebrity lifestyle he so wanted but never really achieved.Also many many people I’m the public eye actually lose their jobs off the back of old posts or things they put out there. Why then does he get a free pass when he was absolutely disgusting towards women? it’s laughable.

She passed away in April so 4 months ago, can’t really blame them for not having the strength to start the foundation within a couple of weeks of their daughter dying. If it has been years you would have a point, but I don’t think 4 months is a long enough time to criticise them for
No one can blame them for not launching in. But they've obviously got a lot to deal with. They should appoint others to run the foundation or donate the money to a charity who can use the money in the best way possible and are already set up to do so. It's not just about spending the money, it's about raising awareness, lobbying the government for more funding, raising awareness for kids who need urgent help. They've got time to plan and implement this bike ride, story about ash, but really that time should be invested in the reason the foundation was created - to help people with cancer. The priorities are all wrong. The foundation page is the Ashley page, but the money want raised for him. He doesn't want to hand over control of the foundation or the funds to anyone else so it'll all sit and wait until he's ready. Saf would love to get started with it and she's said this numerous times. Wouldn't it be great if saf could work on the foundation and ash could do his rides. Instead she has to wait around for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.