Ashley Cain #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A lot of people on this thread seem to have some sort of vendetta against ashley... the comments and accusations against him disgust me tbh and i find it odd that people are so sure of their opinions, despite not knowing any facts and base everything off of social media which we all know can be faked. I really bleeping hope he doesn't read here.

And before anyone says its tattle, its an opinion forum, i know that. But stealing from the charity, abusing saf, cheating on the challenge, setting up the foundation for his own profile!? Are just come of the things that's been said without any real evidence and there's a line that gets crossed sometimes which turns this "opinion" site into a place for trolls.
Don’t like it then don’t read the thread !!!

They made everything public , don’t be up Ashley’s arse , you only have to do a quick google search

Everything is put on for the cameras

Reactions: 12
It’s all beginning to stink and I so so wished it didn’t 😭
They used it to fund a very OTT funeral, it wasn’t what it was raised for, just because they said they were doing that doesn’t make it ok
I think if your local estate mum and dad had spent the money raised for medical treatment on an over the top and let's be honest tacky funeral people would have a lot more to say about it. But that's just my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If you willingly give money to someone via a gofundme, then I think unfortunately that you need to take it with a pinch of salt as to where the money will go.
That page was set up with the goal of sending A off for treatment and then it very unfortunately became apparent that that wasn’t an option anymore. If people continued to donate after that, that’s on them.
i can’t knock ash and saf for going all out for the funeral, and whilst I agree that the money could be more useful if donated to research, at the end of the day, ash and saf had just lost the most important person in the world to them and they had every right to use the money available to them to give her a good farewell.
it’s been said on multiple threads before - if you donate to a gofundme page thst doesn’t have clear distinctions on where the money will go (such as once she couldn’t travel for lifesaving treatment), then unfortunately you cannot complain if the money gets spent elsewhere.
At the end of the day, you have made a donation, you have not paid for a service. In a very primitive parallel - you cannot give a homeless person a tenner and complain when they spend it on cigarettes. It’s nothing to do with you. You gave them the money and they are free to do what they want with it, even if you intended for it to be used for an overnight hostel.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
If you willingly give money to someone via a gofundme, then I think unfortunately that you need to take it with a pinch of salt as to where the money will go.
That page was set up with the goal of sending A off for treatment and then it very unfortunately became apparent that that wasn’t an option anymore. If people continued to donate after that, that’s on them.
i can’t knock ash and saf for going all out for the funeral, and whilst I agree that the money could be more useful if donated to research, at the end of the day, ash and saf had just lost the most important person in the world to them and they had every right to use the money available to them to give her a good farewell.
it’s been said on multiple threads before - if you donate to a gofundme page thst doesn’t have clear distinctions on where the money will go (such as once she couldn’t travel for lifesaving treatment), then unfortunately you cannot complain if the money gets spent elsewhere.
At the end of the day, you have made a donation, you have not paid for a service. In a very primitive parallel - you cannot give a homeless person a tenner and complain when they spend it on cigarettes. It’s nothing to do with you. You gave them the money and they are free to do what they want with it, even if you intended for it to be used for an overnight hostel.
I still think people who donated before the fact, as the full million was donated before have a right to know what the money is actually going towards and they have every right to be unhappy if their hard earned money don’t spent in the way it was originally donated for. If people are still donating that’s different, however the people that donated before hand can be annoyed

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I donated to the go fund me and if my money was spent on her funeral or anything else at all that has helped them enjoy life abit more then I am bloody glad I have contributed in some way. They've raised more money for charity then I ever have or likely ever will.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I donated to the go fund me and if my money was spent on her funeral or anything else at all that has helped them enjoy life abit more then I am bloody glad I have contributed in some way. They've raised more money for charity then I ever have or likely ever will.
Can I ask out of interest have or do you donate to other go fund accounts. As obviously there are very many with children in just as much need as Azaylia was?

Reactions: 5
Everyone is always going to have a difference of opinion whether it’s for or against them, 99.9% of people on here haven’t said anything against Saf totally the opposite, they have genuine worry and concern for her, & yes they have spotted signs that could signal problems with her and Ashley, Also there’s people on here that have followed him since before Azalyia & bad boy images stick and unfortunately the day and age we are in the footage of him before all this is there on social platforms for everyone to see, we live in a world where people get very self invested in “celebrities” lives to the point of obsession in some cases, also just because of what his been through doesn’t mean people can’t have a negative opinion of him and that doesn’t make people evil or trolls if they do I personally don’t dislike Ashley I just dislike the way his gone about some things I think what his done is a massive achievement and that shouldn’t be taken away from him the intentions are all good with this foundation and I do believe they want to make it work and change the lives of other families, I for one am looking forward to seeing them help other families and hopefully sooner rather than later, i don’t want to see them split up I want to him hug her now and not let her go switch of their social media for a few days and reconnect as a couple in private get a much needed break. If someone’s got a different opinion to yours respect it, I respect everyone’s opinion on here and wouldn’t scream troll at someone if it didn’t match mine

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Can I ask out of interest have or do you donate to other go fund accounts. As obviously there are very many with children in just as much need as Azaylia was?
Yes I have.. but obviously I cannot donate to every single one.

Reactions: 6
Same here!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Say it louder for the ones at the back. 👏

• Sick
Reactions: 11
You’ve actually just made me question myself, I donated quite late on in the day with Azalyias go fund me as I was at work, well after the target was hit, why after seeing that they exceeded their target didn’t I donate to someone else’s child who was nowhere near target and who weren’t likely to be without a lot of sharing on social media by well known people I’m actually kicking myself for it now. Yes I know what I gave will eventually go to other children. Just shows the power of social media

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Say it louder for the ones at the back. 👏
Thing is though it was actually stated what the donations where going to be for. And that any left over would be used to help other sick children sooo 🤷‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

You’ve actually just made me question myself, I donated quite late on in the day with Azalyias go fund me as I was at work, well after the target was hit, why after seeing that they exceeded their target didn’t I donate to someone else’s child who was nowhere near target and who weren’t likely to be without a lot of sharing on social media by well known people I’m actually kicking myself for it now. Yes I know what I gave will eventually go to other children. Just shows the power of social media
unfortunately people who aren’t on the radar like they are will never achieve anything like what they did sadly😩xx

Reactions: 3
Just found this thread. Quite surprised 😯 however I have been wondering where the 1million go fund me has gone? How are they living ?

Reactions: 2
Thing is though it was actually stated what the donations where going to be for. And that any left over would be used to help other sick children sooo 🤷‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

unfortunately people who aren’t on the radar like they are will never achieve anything like what they did sadly😩xx
Though let’s hope you and others donations eventually help save or help in any way another child and their families. That’s all I want to see.xx

Reactions: 1
Though let’s hope you and others donations eventually help save or help in any way another child and their families. That’s all I want to see.xx
Like I said in the earlier threads I couldn’t give a tit if it goes on buying other children a McDonald’s as long as it’s spent on them they are happy and smiling so be it. It will be worth it .

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I like this site but yesterday I took a step back after the amount of accusations being thrown round about saf and Ashley . the funeral may well be OTT but it’s not your child it was they’re daughter and they did the best send if they possibly could . It puts people off the thread when you start making wild accusations like they are stealing from the go fund me . People forget they had money and savings just not enough to save they’re daughter that’s why the fund me was set up . Ash might be many things but living if his dead daughter ain’t one !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yes there’s a lovely photo of them together 😄
Oh I’m pleased to hear that. I really think he has achieved a great deal and raised a huge amount for a worthwhile cause. I’m not a fan of him but you can’t knock his effort and commitment.

Reactions: 4
This is getting so boring the constant back and forth of people being offended because not everyone agrees with Ash and Saf and how they’ve profited of their daughters death, if the thread is bothering you that much stop reading it?

This is getting so boring the constant back and forth of people being offended because not everyone agrees with Ash and Saf and how they’ve profited of their daughters death, if the thread is bothering you that much stop reading it?
It’s getting to the point I actually think we need a separate thread for people to rave about them and a thread where people can voice opinions without being told they’re a troll or disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.