Ashley Cain #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bless her
Gorgeous photo! Let’s hope we see them together as ash hopefully recovers at home before embarking on the next challenge - I’d expect to see some donations to families/other charities now this bike ride is complete, put peoples minds at rest a bit

Reactions: 16
Honestly the unfounded claims that they are ripping of a charity and living it large on the back of donations need to be dropped. I like this site for talking about influencers and their ridiculously photo shopped pictures and beggynes, but reasons like these claims with zero proof to back it are the reason why this site has a bad name. Call things out we can see clear in black and white and discuss it, don’t just find 1 tiny thing and run away with it

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Thank you for sharing something that could actually be perceived to be misappropriation of funds. I agree that’s uncomfortable & not something I would do, but I don’t think it equates to a full blown rinsing of the fund to support a lavish lifestyle as others have suggested.
I would like to think most people would have just had a "normal" funeral and given that money straight to the hospital to buy a life saving machine or given straight to make a wish foundation. There was no need for lavish and expensive things at the funeral.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
The only way for either of us to know 100% is to wait for the audited accounts to come out and see what the cash at bank is & where funds have gone.

But in the mean time personally I don’t agree, they will have budgeted for Saff being off for the year anyway? That combined with selling the car, selling watches/jewellery/clothes, savings & investments, mortgage or other credit product payment holidays, Saff’s maternity pay (or alternatively covid subsidies or bounce back loans she may have been entitled to?), family and friends, the odd ad they’ve done on Insta, Saff briefly returning to work, credit cards and debt, etc etc etc more than cover the relatively normal lifestyle they’re living? Personally I don’t think it’s fair to suspect fraud until you see an upwards jump in standard of living which we just aren’t 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think family and friends help more than we know too, a friend of mine lost their baby and their friends raised over 40k (roughly around one of their salaries) so both parents could take the year off and concentrate on getting better. They scraped by and returned to work about 18 months later, dad a bit earlier

Reactions: 15
Honestly the unfounded claims that they are ripping of a charity and living it large on the back of donations need to be dropped. I like this site for talking about influencers and their ridiculously photo shopped pictures and beggynes, but reasons like these claims with zero proof to back it are the reason why this site has a bad name. Call things out we can see clear in black and white and discuss it, don’t just find 1 tiny thing and run away with it
Agree completely - comments speculating are super bad vibes and not at all in keeping with the rest of tattle (as far as I’ve experienced at least)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
They’ve made all of this public from the beginning so people are going to speculate & some are going to disagree with the way things are done,

Reactions: 19
I would like to think most people would have just had a "normal" funeral and given that money straight to the hospital to buy a life saving machine or given straight to make a wish foundation. There was no need for lavish and expensive things at the funeral.
Tbh I just thank god I’ve not had to consider such a thing. I can’t get outraged over grieving parents having some joy on the day of their daughter’s funeral, sorry.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
People have been talking about PTWM & her missing PayPal money for years. We don’t know what’s been withdrawn from the Gofund me but like I said earlier it needs to be closed down now that there’s a separate one for the charity page

Reactions: 14
Tbh I just thank god I’ve not had to consider such a thing. I can’t get outraged over grieving parents having some joy on the day of their daughter’s funeral, sorry.
Just nice that they were able to give her a send off like that some parents unfortunately can’t 🥲

Reactions: 5
Well it's just people donated not for that reason. It was to save a life. Sadly it didn't. And so it is true that they didn't need a 10 grand funeral. Thousands of babies and children die and don't have extravagant funerals and the money would have been better spent saving lives or giving joy to dying children. That's a fact.

I am not outraged. I just think it should help others rather than a OTT funeral. It's not about the props balloons or flowers.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Well it's just people donated not for that reason. It was to save a life. Sadly it didn't. And so it is true that they didn't need a 10 grand funeral. Thousands of babies and children die and don't have extravagant funerals and the money would have been better spent saving lives or giving joy to dying children. That's a fact.

I am not outraged. I just think it should help others rather than a OTT funeral. It's not about the props balloons or flowers.
I know when the funeral was posted in the media that there were a lot of comments stating that they didn’t donate for a funeral like that. Tbh I don’t care About money going to the funeral, it’s what Azalyia deserved but paying for the big party and alcohol after I hope that was funded out of their own pockets

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Right tomorrow’s another day we will see what happens from now on hopefully Ashley will take some time out and let his body recover and spend time with Saf

• Heart
I hope we’re wrong about ash you know and they can both begin to heal in a healthy way and with the right help

• Heart
Reactions: 15
A lot of people on this thread seem to have some sort of vendetta against ashley... the comments and accusations against him disgust me tbh and i find it odd that people are so sure of their opinions, despite not knowing any facts and base everything off of social media which we all know can be faked. I really bleeping hope he doesn't read here.

And before anyone says its tattle, its an opinion forum, i know that. But stealing from the charity, abusing saf, cheating on the challenge, setting up the foundation for his own profile!? Are just come of the things that's been said without any real evidence and there's a line that gets crossed sometimes which turns this "opinion" site into a place for trolls.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
A lot of people on this thread seem to have some sort of vendetta against ashley... the comments and accusations against him disgust me tbh and i find it odd that people are so sure of their opinions, despite not knowing any facts and base everything off of social media which we all know can be faked. I really bleeping hope he doesn't read here.

And before anyone says its tattle, its an opinion forum, i know that. But stealing from the charity, abusing saf, cheating on the challenge, setting up the foundation for his own profile!? Are just come of the things that's been said without any real evidence and there's a line that gets crossed sometimes which turns this "opinion" site into a place for trolls.
I wouldn’t necessarily say that people on here are trolls. None of us are directly messaging Ash or Saf regarding what’s discussed on here. (If anyone is then let the moderators deal with it as it goes against the rules)

I hope they don’t read on here either, but, hundreds of people in the public eye are going to have people discussing them online. Wether people like it or not.

I personally don’t have a vendetta against him but can clearly see he’s gives little to no support to Saf when she’s clearly so lonely and lost. He’s always came across as an hole on all the reality shows he’s been on. And sadly, a loss of a child does not automatically excuse his crappy past and present actions.

I hope they both get the support they both clearly need.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.