Ashley Cain #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes they gained followers from what happened to theyre daughter but look at all the good that come out of it aswell .

how many sick Children have been saved from Ashley post to give blood and save lives ….

Reactions: 7
Few pointers I don’t agree with regarding the new Ash fans.

Your saying their mortgage could already be paid off… it’s not Ashley’s words he still has a mortgage to pay for! Fact

Your saying they could have had savings, no Ashley said he sold his car and all of his belongings to raise money for Azaylia so why didn’t he donate it to the go fund me! Fact

He also said he had a tit car after selling his, this was a lie because only last month did he say goodbye to his brand new white BMW! Where was the tit car ? Fact

He said he spent his savings on a hotel and food while Azaylia was in hospital, ok this bit is true (ish) but let me tell you. For a start most of not all their food/coffee was free. The hotel you do know Birmingham children’s hospital offer families the Ronald McDonald charity house! Fact

You do realise they chose to stay at the £250 a night hotel with a gym not the £39 a night premier inn down the road! Fact

So let’s not all pretend he’s god

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Yes they gained followers from what happened to theyre daughter but look at all the good that come out of it aswell .

how many sick Children have been saved from Ashley post to give blood and save lives ….
Just because good came out of it doesn’t mean they didn’t profit from it? You say you’re not a fan, but you speak about him like you are

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I ain’t a fan of them but I don’t agree with the accusations on this thread like others . Don’t attack me for it . Anyway I’m going work

• Haha
  • Heart

Your saying their mortgage could already be paid off… it’s not Ashley’s words he still has a mortgage to pay for! Fact

Your saying they could have had savings, no Ashley said he sold his car and all of his belongings to raise money for Azaylia so why didn’t he donate it to the go fund me! Fact

He also said he had a tit car after selling his, this was a lie because only last month did he say goodbye to his brand new white BMW! Where was the tit car ? Fact

He said he spent his savings on a hotel and food while Azaylia was in hospital, ok this bit is true (ish) but let me tell you. For a start most of not all their food/coffee was free. The hotel you do know Birmingham children’s hospital offer families the Ronald McDonald charity house! Fact

You do realise they chose to stay at the £250 a night hotel with a gym not the £39 a night premier inn down the road! Fact

Yes ☝☝☝!!!say it louder for the people with their fingers in their ears Jesus wept 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I’ve just been looking at social blade over the last few days Saf has lost over 5k followers not that she will notice with over a million ( 849k of these were gained during april ) Ashley has lost over 7k followers this week with an engagement of just 4 % which is poor considering how many followers he has.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
There is a bit of difference between absolutely 'raving' about someone and saying 'I don't think its fair to accuse him of profiting from his dead daughters charity without proof'
Agree completely. l’m all for calling out fraud where there is evidence of it occurring, but I’ve repeatedly asked the two users accusing him of it and it’s gone from their ~*expensive lifestyle to how do they afford food & shelter? Lol really? It’s more probable they have savings, friends helping, odd income streams coming in, mortgage holiday, and maybe chucking some bigger bits on credit cards than he is dipping into a fund and a) committing a serious crime b) jeopardising the foundation as that’ll go c) jeopardising his public image.

Some of these comments read like they can’t understand a family can have savings & are resentful that they were previously a bit showy with money. Who has time to care about that and carry such anger over a man who bought a car and some shoes? 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 9
They should do, I don’t give a flying duck how anyone spends their own hard earned money but money that’s been donated should be
They haven’t even
The only way for either of us to know 100% is to wait for the audited accounts to come out and see what the cash at bank is & where funds have gone.

But in the mean time personally I don’t agree, they will have budgeted for Saff being off for the year anyway? That combined with selling the car, selling watches/jewellery/clothes, savings & investments, mortgage or other credit product payment holidays, Saff’s maternity pay (or alternatively covid subsidies or bounce back loans she may have been entitled to?), family and friends, the odd ad they’ve done on Insta, Saff briefly returning to work, credit cards and debt, etc etc etc more than cover the relatively normal lifestyle they’re living? Personally I don’t think it’s fair to suspect fraud until you see an upwards jump in standard of living which we just aren’t 🤷🏻‍♀️
someone who speaks sense

Reactions: 2
I do think that gofund me should have more of a responsibility when it comes to how funds raised are used. Like I've said before, I didn't begrudge what little I gave going to her funeral or expenses they had at the time. But some people donated a lot of money. Surely the money should only be released if it is going towards the cause that the fund was created for?

I think that's the problem, it's just been taken as a given that those who donated hundreds and sometimes thousands to treat a sick baby are just expected to accept whatever Ashley and Saf now decide to do with their money. There really hasn't been much in the way of any updates or donations made from the fund. All they have said is it is going towards her foundation but people specifically gave that money to get her treatment due to the urgency.

Should go fund me not send an email to donators to let them know that the money they donated may now go towards other things and at least give people the option to have their money back? Most people I imagine wouldn't want it back, but some may have wanted to donated their money to another urgent go fund me appeal, but now don't have the option.

What I am saying is there was a lot of money donated for a specific reason and it is now being redirected without any consultation with the people who made it possible in the first place, be that with a tenner or ten thousand £.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I do think that gofund me should have more of a responsibility when it comes to how funds raised are used. Like I've said before, I didn't begrudge what little I gave going to her funeral or expenses they had at the time. But some people donated a lot of money. Surely the money should only be released if it is going towards the cause that the fund was created for?

I think that's the problem, it's just been taken as a given that those who donated hundreds and sometimes thousands to treat a sick baby are just expected to accept whatever Ashley and Saf now decide to do with their money. There really hasn't been much in the way of any updates or donations made from the fund. All they have said is it is going towards her foundation but people specifically gave that money to get her treatment due to the urgency.

Should go fund me not send an email to donators to let them know that the money they donated may now go towards other things and at least give people the option to have their money back? Most people I imagine wouldn't want it back, but some may have wanted to donated their money to another urgent go fund me appeal, but now don't have the option.

What I am saying is there was a lot of money donated for a specific reason and it is now being redirected without any consultation with the people who made it possible in the first place, be that with a tenner or ten thousand £.
Exactly & I don’t just mean by this I mean by all the Gofund me fund raisers, there’s also options to give updates on the page so maybe people could say when they withdraw money what’s it’s been used for,

They haven’t even

someone who speaks sense
? What do you mean?

Reactions: 1
This thread has become so painful. How many timesss do we have to repeat the same comments between the same people. The foundation is newly created, that’s where your money is, they have the whole financial year to distribute the funds to other charities and families. They are not going to dish it out overnight, the cycling challenge finished last night, no one seems to have any patience to see what will come next in terms of donations

• Heart
Reactions: 31
This thread has become so painful. How many timesss do we have to repeat the same comments between the same people. The foundation is newly created, that’s where your money is, they have the whole financial year to distribute the funds to other charities and families. They are not going to dish it out overnight, the cycling challenge finished last night, no one seems to have any patience to see what will come next in terms of donations
Then shut the Gofund me then as it’s confusing having two things open for donations ! It would make everything a lot easier, the foundation page has options for a monthly donation to, sooner the go fund me goes the better then all the speculations will stop !!

Reactions: 3

No one is pretending Ashley is god. Most on here dislike him as a person. You can’t just go accusing people of stealing money though without facts. That’s all there is to it.

• Heart
Agree completely. l’m all for calling out fraud where there is evidence of it occurring, but I’ve repeatedly asked the two users accusing him of it and it’s gone from their ~*expensive lifestyle to how do they afford food & shelter? Lol really? It’s more probable they have savings, friends helping, odd income streams coming in, mortgage holiday, and maybe chucking some bigger bits on credit cards than he is dipping into a fund and a) committing a serious crime b) jeopardising the foundation as that’ll go c) jeopardising his public image.

Some of these comments read like they can’t understand a family can have savings & are resentful that they were previously a bit showy with money. Who has time to care about that and carry such anger over a man who bought a car and some shoes? 😳
Lool absolutely have plenty of savings chick no worries there. And I’m glad that you are clearly Ashley’s financial advisor since you know all about his finances🤣. Again what a hypocrite are you why do you think your opinion is more accurate or valid? Also why do you have so much time on your hands to constantly defend someone who you do not know? And previously a bit showy loool he made his whole life about showing off his likely fake wares and flashy lifestyle, which is fine whatever but then that persona has changed to one that better fits his current role Of him being a changed man. Lol I’m sorry but you don’t get to act the way he did be it a time or be it true and walk away from it because you have decided you are a changed man! As I said others way more known than him have lost jobs and careers over things like that. I also don’t hate him and obviously have greatest sympathy for them both. But that does not mean I can not comment anything but In favour of them! And well done for lowering yourself to the how so obvious you must be jealous comments🤦🏻‍♀️So sad that anyone that disagrees is now a troll and jealous pathetic really.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know if saf is in contact with her mum? New to the thread but been worrying about saf for a while, she seems so lonely it breaks my heart, I had 3/4 notifications of her going live yesterday and she’s on for quite a while, I imagine she’s using that as someone to talk to, really breaks my heart.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Does anyone know if saf is in contact with her mum? New to the thread but been worrying about saf for a while, she seems so lonely it breaks my heart, I had 3/4 notifications of her going live yesterday and she’s on for quite a while, I imagine she’s using that as someone to talk to, really breaks my heart.
They had a falling out and stopped speaking just before baby’s passing ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Just because you think it’s OTT doesn’t mean azaylia didn’t deserve it . They did what any parent would given the chance and I’m sure those who donated don’t care how the money is spent . I like this thread and I do believe ash is a dick and saf is Struggling but I don’t see how it’s anybody’s business how OTT their daughters funeral was , they did it how they wanted it and gave her a deserved send off .
No, that is where you are wrong.
They broke lockdown rules to have her party. I'm not saying funeral because it wasn't.

My son died just before Azaylia and we had 30 people at his funeral with just myself, my husband and my family afterwards for some sandwiches. We literally sat around in silence most of the afternoon.
I didn't want to dance and sing whilst mourning my son. Celebrate him yes, but we have many other ways to do that.

The whole funeral didn't sit right with me.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
No I don’t think she is, seems something happened just before Azaylia passed away not sure what but it’s been mentioned it stems from that awful Facebook group and donations, she’s kept it private which I don’t blame her, it keeps been asked on her lives. Her mum doesn’t follow her but still follows Ashley strange enough but she also drops not so subtle hints about him to

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.