Ashley Cain #20 Safiyya going Turkey for some new tits whilst Ashley is still trying to find his bits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She talks like these families actually have a choice to go through what they’re going through.

I’ll tell you what they have a choice about, what item of furniture do they need to sell to raise some much needed funds.
You know, like Ashley said he did.

Ashley, did your dream include scamming 1.7 million from the public?
#livingthedream
He really does talk a lot of old codswhallop doesn’t he eh?!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
View attachment 1034851
I just wanted to say that i've had a look at the Ashley Cain Ltd accounts, after I saw someone saying he'd paid off the debt of £32k - which must show he's using the fund money etc.

I work with balance sheets (such as these) and this balance sheet does not show that at all.

What it shows is that the company has £28,810 in assets
and 3,397 owed to creditors within one year (which if you look down the document, appears to be a director loan i.e. his money owed to himself)

Then it shows 32,000 owed to creditors after one year (this would probably be a bank loan)

Which leaves him with a DEBT of 6,587 at the end of 2021.

This does *not* mean it's been paid off. These balance sheets are put together to show whether, if everything in the business was sold off, whether there'd be a positive balance left or a minus.

I just wanted to post this on here because it seems like things are being misunderstood and that's never useful.

Also, if the money hadn't have been paid to the foundation, do you really think he'd be able to get away with that? He's got over a million followers, the charity sector is heavily regulated, and this is the first thing they'd be checking into if there was even the slightest rumour the money had gone AWOL.

I'm not sure what sectors you all work in, but if you apply real world sense to this, it isn't going to be some gigantic fraud sorry...
Depending on how much of the GFM money he put in the foundation originally will depend on if he gets away with it.
He is saying all of it after the funeral went in.
We are saying it did not.
He isn’t spending the foundations money technically because only a certain % of the oringinal GFM went in. So no wrong doing legally there.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 1034851
I just wanted to say that i've had a look at the Ashley Cain Ltd accounts, after I saw someone saying he'd paid off the debt of £32k - which must show he's using the fund money etc.

I work with balance sheets (such as these) and this balance sheet does not show that at all.

What it shows is that the company has £28,810 in assets
and 3,397 owed to creditors within one year (which if you look down the document, appears to be a director loan i.e. his money owed to himself)

Then it shows 32,000 owed to creditors after one year (this would probably be a bank loan)

Which leaves him with a DEBT of 6,587 at the end of 2021.

This does *not* mean it's been paid off. These balance sheets are put together to show whether, if everything in the business was sold off, whether there'd be a positive balance left or a minus.

I just wanted to post this on here because it seems like things are being misunderstood and that's never useful.

Also, if the money hadn't have been paid to the foundation, do you really think he'd be able to get away with that? He's got over a million followers, the charity sector is heavily regulated, and this is the first thing they'd be checking into if there was even the slightest rumour the money had gone AWOL.

I'm not sure what sectors you all work in, but if you apply real world sense to this, it isn't going to be some gigantic fraud sorry...
for a new member of 30 odd minutes you sure as hell came in to search for that post and do your own digging theres hundreds of threads to join but Ashley cain has to be the one.

I would say hi Ash saf whoever you are but facts remain months and months ago they said they were working on something big after being questioned we are still waiting for that big reveal weekend probably 16 weekends ago

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Let them put their 20p in.
I will enjoy putting them right. 😂

Depending on how much of the GFM money he put in the foundation originally will depend on if he gets away with it.
He is saying all of it after the funeral went in.
We are saying it did not.
He isn’t spending the foundations money technically because only a certain % of the oringinal GFM went in. So no wrong doing legally there.
Well no wrong doing legally at all because of GFM.
Morally there’s been a hell of a lot and that’s why we’re here. 😉

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She talks like these families actually have a choice to go through what they’re going through.

I’ll tell you what they have a choice about, what item of furniture do they need to sell to raise some much needed funds.
You know, like Ashley said he did.

Ashley, did your dream include scamming 1.7 million from the public?
#livingthedream
God he is so full of tit. All that show the universe I’m ready to receive everything I deserve.
How about honesty, kindness, humility, stop being so obsessed with your looks, transparency and actually being a useful person. Not just seeing what’s in it for you.

But no. It’s all about how to maximise his life and conditions. 🤮

Georgina spouts such world salad too.

I just don’t understand why she is so obsessed by them. Not related. Not a friend. But the effort she puts into their SM is extraordinary. It’s curious.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but this is all just bullshit words.
They fight because they don’t have a choice.

I wonder how many of these families fighting fearlessly - with no choice but to - and are scared sick of how they’re going to manage their bills.

How many have sold their bleeping sofas to raise some money?

Not you Ashley & Safiyya.
Definitely not you two.
I’m sorry but this is all just bullshit words.
They fight because they don’t have a choice.

I wonder how many of these families fighting fearlessly - with no choice but to - and are scared sick of how they’re going to manage their bills.

How many have sold their bleeping sofas to raise some money?

Not you Ashley & Safiyya.
Definitely not you two.
Is she claiming to have written this quote? Or did she just forget to credit the original author? 🤣🤣 crikey, what is she like!? They are all the same, taking credit when it’s not even theirs to take, sort it out Georgie, you don’t fool us. 🤣🤣❤

He really does talk a lot of old codswhallop doesn’t he eh?!
Not even her words…… another one that’s good at misleading folk

a^edit:- sorry wrong comment

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Are Go Fund Me monies regulated by the Charity Commission?

Or only money in a charity that is regulated by Charity Commission?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Only the money they’ve put in to the charity.

Will be regulated.
That’s why they’ve ‘technically’ done no wrong because if they’ve only put say, 250k in and have kept the rest they aren’t actually spending foundation money, it is classed as theirs.

So yes they can shout from the rooftops about how much of the foundations money they haven’t spent because I believe that, they wouldn’t so brazen about flashing the cash.

The GFM money they have spent before TAF was set up would of been classed as theirs.
They’ve then chose to put X amount in the charity but have cleverly told the public the remaining funds from the funeral has gone in.

What was the remaining funds after the funeral?

And of course after they’ve sorted their debts out too.

That’s why I want to see the opening balance of TAF.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Gofundme guarantee donor’s money. If you go to the website, you’re allowed to say you don’t think the money has been used for the stated purpose and if it is found to be so, you get a refund.

I’d suggest everyone who feels like that should do that, because you can’t keep on like this forever..

And again to the person who asked why was it going to be ‘struck off’, that means you’ve done a Company House filing late and they threaten that to make you file stuff. It’s so common, happens to tens of companies esp small ones without accountants.

Reactions: 2
And that, my friends, is why Ashley Cain & Safiyya Vorajee refuse to acknowledge my request.
They can’t prove all the money is where they have said it is.

Why don’t me and my questions ever get a mention in Ashley’s IG feed?

Reactions: 9
If they are so flush for cash, all these designer brands, holidays etc. then why couldn’t they pay for their own daughters funeral? Why did the public pay for that?

Reactions: 13
Gofundme guarantee donor’s money. If you go to the website, you’re allowed to say you don’t think the money has been used for the stated purpose and if it is found to be so, you get a refund.

I’d suggest everyone who feels like that should do that, because you can’t keep on like this forever..

And again to the person who asked why was it going to be ‘struck off’, that means you’ve done a Company House filing late and they threaten that to make you file stuff. It’s so common, happens to tens of companies esp small ones without accountants.
People have done that and did get refunds up until the point TAF partnered with GFM.

Reactions: 4
I had to unfollow him. He is delirious. He wants to be a better person? He should start with his narcissism and vanity. Absolutely disgusting human being.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If they are so flush for cash, all these designer brands, holidays etc. then why couldn’t they pay for their own daughters funeral? Why did the public pay for that?
I know , how sad that they refused to use their own money for A funeral , that’s their own baby !!! Disgusting bad parents

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Surely as a parent you would want to fund your own child’s funeral . Didn’t see any attempts to sell anything like his designer clobber to pay for his daughters funeral . Was it just easy to use the public’s cash . Seems that behaviour has carried on since they got the go fund me cash 💵

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.