Ashley Cain #20 Safiyya going Turkey for some new tits whilst Ashley is still trying to find his bits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve often wondered if she’s got Bell’s palsy
Bells can leave a person with a weaker side of the face, even years later. I doubt she’s got it at present tho as it would be much worse than that and let’s face it, she’d be making updates about it to make people feel sorry for her.
I’m guessing it’s just badly injected filler

Reactions: 6
Just another thought - the Mzpretty_cosmetics that Saff claims she works at (and was taking bookings for treatments from Oct-Dec) but I don't recall her actually going in due to her daily anxiety.

On the Clinic highlight on her IG it shows as "MKM Cosmetics" - as the building name - can't find that on Companies house - only one I can find was dissolved in March 2021.

Looked for "Pretty cosmetics" and also couldn't find that either.

Saf was a hairdresser before and did have a company "glow hair and tanning" - also now dissolved a while ago. Seems like she went to the same business school as Ashley.

Can anyone shed light on this? She's not a registered nurse (as per the Nursing and Midwifery Council) but throughout she's mentioned she does aesthetics. Who owns that? Does she rent out a room? Who pays for this with no income? TAF? Is this owned by someone else and she's self employed like some of my friends are and rent the room out - if so - why nothing on companies house?
She said her and Ashley have known each other years and years before they started dating. In her fletcher interview she said she was a nurse and had never heard of leukaemia. Very sheltered life. In her 30s and never heard of cancer.
she rented a room in a salon. She was going back to work after maternity set the room up and baby got poorly and she never went back.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Wow, she posted the sofa ad in the grid and the probably less expensive items in stories that only last a day. TAF only posted two last month. What work are they doing exactly, except posting photos of sunset and facts that we can easily get from google. I didn't know these two were as I am not from the UK, but I felt suspicious with the extravagant funeral, and the way people dancing and singing around Azaylia not wearing masks like, she has no immunity at all and she barely awaken. As parents why didn't they say anything? That's my turning point when someone mentioned Tattle in one of TAF posts that I happened to see and wow, finally realized how fake these two are.

Reactions: 10
Just been reading the last thread and wow Saffiya and her cocky replies karma will come back for you girl

Reactions: 11
I’m sorry but this is all just bullshit words.
They fight because they don’t have a choice.

I wonder how many of these families fighting fearlessly - with no choice but to - and are scared sick of how they’re going to manage their bills.

How many have sold their bleeping sofas to raise some money?

Not you Ashley & Safiyya.
Definitely not you two.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Hilarious she has enough time to tell people where her pyjamas are from, but can’t share posts or help sick kids with her fake foundation

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Has anybody considered the reason why they are living apart is she could well possibly be claiming sickness benefits, (bereavement/anxiety/depression) rent paid, council tax, weekly/monthly income, plus whatever else you get ( I’m not exactly sure ) if she was in a relationship would she still qualify? this would also give Ashley a perfect excuse to get away from her. It could also point towards her having zero pounds in the bank too, so he controls the spending, which again at his advantage.
What’s your thought people?

• Wow
Rolling out the fearne podcast again 🙄
Has anybody considered the reason why they are living apart is she could well possibly be claiming sickness benefits, (bereavement/anxiety/depression) rent paid, council tax, weekly/monthly income, plus whatever else you get ( I’m not exactly sure ) if she was in a relationship would she still qualify? this would also give Ashley a perfect excuse to get away from her. It could also point towards her having zero pounds in the bank too, so he controls the spending, which again at his advantage.
What’s your thought people?
If she is claiming sickness/esa benefits then she is already committing fraud by claiming to "work". Im sure the dwp would have something to say about the ads she does too, they are classed as work and not something someone who is too sick to work should be doing.

Reactions: 10
Rolling out the fearne podcast again 🙄

If she is claiming sickness/esa benefits then she is already committing fraud by claiming to "work". Im sure the dwp would have something to say about the ads she does too, they are classed as work and not something someone who is too sick to work should be doing.
But trustees don’t get a wage and that’s her “role”

But I get your point if the “gifted/ad” thing

Reactions: 4
But trustees don’t get a wage and that’s her “role”

But I get your point if the “gifted/ad” thing
It wouldn't matter if she took a wage or not, it is still classed as work. She could do a few hours a week in a charity shop, receive no wage, but its still a job. If she is fit enough to do even unpaid work then she doesn't qualify for esa.

Edited to add...I'm not an expert on this, these are just my thoughts on it. If you're claiming benefits for being too sick to work then you shouldn't be seen to be doing anything that could be classed as a job!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
WHY ARE WE ALL HERE?….

I have been following a local Go Fund Me page to raise money for a funeral for a young girl who tragically took her own life last month.

This morning the lady who set up the GFM page has post the total raised and screen shots of the money being paid direct to the funeral parlour.

If ASHLEY CAIN simply did this on his IG page or AF IG page to show US ALL that the money was transferred to the FOUNDATION bank account we would all shut up and go away.

Until he does this to show us where OUR MONEY went we will ALL STILL BE HERE

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I do really think that Ashley and Saf wanted to be those miracle parents who had a child that beat all the odds and become influencers who have a sick child and post stories about her journey now resent the other parents who are still fighting. Hence them spending their money on things for themselves and donating the bare minimum to other families if at all.
I wish poor Azaylia never passed or even was never sick, don’t get me wrong, and I have no doubt they miss her every second, but they are opportunists that sponged off their daughters sickness and did whatever they could (not to honour her legacy, but to continue the journey for themselves to stay in the forefront). They’re doing the charity, book etc for all the wrong reasons and for people not to see through that is shocking.

to be honest I sometimes think they don’t even see they’re doing it and truly believe they are doing it all for Azaylia but then I see those screenshots of Saf being all cocky and I can’t feel sympathy.

I do really feel that a stand needs to be takenagainst them but they have so many people on their side that anyone standing up to them will receive a massive backlash and it’s not fair. If anyone has any ideas On how to bring this thread to the light of all their fans please feel free to share it.

I really can't stand saff and her smug face. She is probably worse than ash. Now I understand what she saw in him and she is just as bad

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.