Ashley Cain #20 Safiyya going Turkey for some new tits whilst Ashley is still trying to find his bits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do really think that Ashley and Saf wanted to be those miracle parents who had a child that beat all the odds and become influencers who have a sick child and post stories about her journey now resent the other parents who are still fighting. Hence them spending their money on things for themselves and donating the bare minimum to other families if at all.
I wish poor Azaylia never passed or even was never sick, don’t get me wrong, and I have no doubt they miss her every second, but they are opportunists that sponged off their daughters sickness and did whatever they could (not to honour her legacy, but to continue the journey for themselves to stay in the forefront). They’re doing the charity, book etc for all the wrong reasons and for people not to see through that is shocking.

to be honest I sometimes think they don’t even see they’re doing it and truly believe they are doing it all for Azaylia but then I see those screenshots of Saf being all cocky and I can’t feel sympathy.

I do really feel that a stand needs to be taken against them but they have so many people on their side that anyone standing up to them will receive a massive backlash and it’s not fair. If anyone has any ideas On how to bring this thread to the light of all their fans please feel free to share it.
I am sure we all feel this sentiment.

What they are doing is pure gaslighting. TAF, is crock of tit and we all know it. Their reasons for doing this charity were flawed from the beginning. Quite possibly, they had good intentions with helping the families of other kids with cancer. They wanted to give her a legacy. The truth however, is they have failed. They are not helping parents of sick kids at all, they are helping themselves.

IMO, this whole tit-show is Ashley trying to keep A alive. He is treading water and feeling the pressure of his wrong doings. But, there is not a free sofa, new tits, personalised shoes or a one night stand that can bring her back. Azaylia passed away almost a year ago.

They really should be honest about the money, close up the foundation and move on. Quietly, with no fanfare. A's parents are grifters and once they had that money there was no way a penny was being given returned or given back as it should have been. It is sad that her parents don't have an oz of courage that their daughter had, when she had no other choice.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I am sure we all feel this sentiment.

What they are doing is pure gaslighting. TAF, is crock of tit and we all know it. Their reasons for doing this charity were flawed from the beginning. Quite possibly, they had good intentions with helping the families of other kids with cancer. They wanted to give her a legacy. The truth however, is they have failed. They are not helping parents of sick kids at all, they are helping themselves.

IMO, this whole tit-show is Ashley trying to keep A alive. He is treading water and feeling the pressure of his wrong doings. But, there is not a free sofa, new tits, personalised shoes or a one night stand that can bring her back. Azaylia passed away almost a year ago.

They really should be honest about the money, close up the foundation and move on. Quietly, with no fanfare. A's parents are grifters and once they had that money there was no way a penny was being given returned or given back as it should have been. It is sad that her parents don't have an oz of courage that their daughter had, when she had no other choice.
This^^^^^^^^ 👌👍💯👏
In a nutshell!

Reactions: 4
It just says it all really. Trying to show off his body and get some glamour models into his DMs but can’t be bothered to move the wet floor sign behind him. Just cheap, nasty and really not that smart. That’s why he stands no chance against the might of Tattle.

Reactions: 10
Cashley is shameless. 2 topless pics in the space of a couple of days . What is he trying to say. Ewwwwww.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When was car-t therapy approved in the UK?....I can see it has been approved here, but I must be missing the date.

Ash said on fletcher podcast it was available in uk but not enough money to put it into trial

Reactions: 1
Please go for it,,, there’s enough to read to keep a few going for a while.
Thankyou very much ❤👌
I've made a start on it, I'll have another whip through after dinner :)

If I have queries or need anything further evidencing, is it ok to list it here?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I've made a start on it, I'll have another whip through after dinner :)

If I have queries or need anything further evidencing, is it ok to list it here?
Yes that fine, everything in there has come from here anyway

Reactions: 1
Beyond words! Still ignoring
There really is no words for this.
I’m not even shocked they’re ignoring pleas whilst being obviously active on IG, that goes for every single person involved.
It costs absolutely nothing to share these families stories.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.