Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
Im in no way blowing my own trumpet but there are genuine people out there who do raise awareness for good causes

My four year old has recently been diagnosed with ARFID (avoidance restrictive food intake disorder)
It is a fairly new diagnosis and a severe mental health/eating disorder.

There's very little knowledge, support or funding currently which is extremely frustrating. My daughter is four and eats baby puree pouches because she is petrified of food.

I haven't been filming my daughter having a meltdown every meal time and sharing on social media, completed any unnecessary challenges, asked for donations, sold merchandise with my daughters face plastered all over it, and asked people to send in pictures of sunsets. I have not received/made a single penny on the back of my daughter!

Instead I have:

Shared the link countless times to hundreds of people, for a government petition to increase funding to support those with ARFID

Printed off loads of information about ARFID and delivered to schools, community centres, doctors waiting rooms, dentists etc... though it's been hard due to covid.

Set up a facebook and instagram page to support parents who have children with the disorder.

Spent many nights awake researching ARFID and the links to autism and sensory processing disorder.

I've spoke with occupational therapists, speech and language therapists, psychologists, paediatricians and dieticians, trying to gain and understanding and then sharing the information to raise awareness

I know there's millions of genuine people working tirelessly and not earning a single penny, to raise awareness of many disorders. Not to boost their celeb status, have the latest designer outfit/bag/shoes etc. But because it is something they are passionate about, have first hand experience with and want to help make a difference.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Hamfred

Just watched his stories from yesterday & he finishes the cowshit wearing a jacket and then needs to undress to crawl like a bear on shit filled path?! Emm... OK.... now iv heard of people wanting to transition but I seriously think Cashley thinks he is some type of animal? The constant reference to lions and bears(oh my!)...
His last story of "No Pain, no gain", missed out on "No Money, No Cain"...
Is this influencer boxing a long term contract? Will he be disappearing to state side or does it only be held in UK? Seriously he begged for an undersized YouTuber to be his opponent.
He will prob be changing his pronouns from he/him to lion/mufasa soon and only speak in a roar, he is such a moron isn’t he, I honestly can not stomach that saying ‘let’s go champ’ anymore, it’s actually making me cringe every time I see or hear it

• Haha
Reactions: 38

reetacheeta

Also guys… you keep going on about ‘where do they get this money from’… you do understand that if you have hundreds of thousands / millions of followers, you naturally get an income from brands / advertising etc.
for example Ashley recently did something with gym king that would be ££££
It’s not as reductionist as ‘oh they’ve been unemployed since X time’ so they can’t possibly have made any money.
I just feel like a lot of people on here must be quite young because when you’re an adult, your income streams are multiple … investments / inheritance / dividends etc.
I’d just try and add a bit more critical analysis to your opinion of their financial situation, if they wanted to hide their spending they wouldn’t be advertising. Also you can get boob job loans SO easily. Personally I have 3 loans and no one would know I have them; they aren’t gonna be listed on companies house or anywhere else.

Just broaden your minds …..
Did you get the 35k social media job? Congrats hun

• Haha
Reactions: 37

tinker267

Had to laugh when I seen that comment “ must be young on here because most adults have inheritance and multiple income streams “ no most adults have one job and one wage and in case you didn’t read the news energy prices and bills are rising most hard working people are struggling . they are living on the go fund me donations .

• Heart
Reactions: 34

kfig

Chatty Member
Had to laugh when I seen that comment “ must be young on here because most adults have inheritance and multiple income streams “ no most adults have one job and one wage and in case you didn’t read the news energy prices and bills are rising most hard working people are struggling . they are living on the go fund me donations .
I wish I had inheritance and multiple streams of income. I have one 60+ hour a week job and 1 income. I don't get any free shit and if I need a Covid test or gardener, I go to my friend Google. I am an adult as well 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 30
His beard makes me fucking bork. He could atleast condition it and tidy it up if he doesn't want to take it off. It just looks like a hairy minge hanging off his face

I hope he gets his daft teeth knocked out in this boxing thing aswell. Never seen someone so egotistical.

There's so many ways he could raise money and awareness for childhood cancer that don't involve him getting paid a fee 🙄

Little short arsed cunt

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I think that’s the reason most of us are here. Knowing that paediatric cancer is chronically underfunded and yet these two are sitting on over £1 million that could and should have gone straight to an established cancer charity.

I don’t want to pry but I do hope your child is well now x
Another cancer mum here so I know all too well how horrific and traumatic it is 💔 that’s why I have a hard time with these two just seeming to want fame. I don’t care about his CK underwear covered in cow shit - I want to know the money I and others donated to them for their daughters treatment (that we then didn’t agree to being spent elsewhere) is going to help further research so if, god forbid, my baby ever has to fight cancer again there’s better treatment out there 💔

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I do find everything you all say interesting, and you all hold very valid points gor alot of things. This including where the money for the boobs is coming from especially.

However ( and I may get ambushed here now, but it's ok I'm a big girl and can take it) regardless of what everybody's morals in regards to where the money is, it doesn't sit easy with me the way Safiyya is being slammed on her looks. It's quiet apparent that they do have access to these threads and see what's being said but the real bad insults towards her appearance are quite nasty. She is a very insecure woman and no doubt going through a depression.Alot of women struggle with body flaws and wish they were somebody else which leads to surgery's and fillers that most of the time look hideous, but to them they look better. I'm 100% behind where the money is being used and why it's not being used to families pleading for help but It doesn't sit nice her being attacked for her looks and imperfections.

Let's bring the thread back to what it was initially started for, to find out the ins and outs of where the money is going and why the public are not being informed..( OK I know qe can see the clothes and shit etc etc) sorry for waffling, have a good day :) x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
As if that small dick sly greedy cunt has just signed a deal with Gym King, I have never really liked the brand but that is the final nail in the coffin. These two are worse than the McCanns

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

Jj2431

Chatty Member
I'm still catching up but I am FUMING. I thought him having an IV in was him finally doing what he expects everyone else to do, helping kids with cancer, donating blood etc but NO he's doing something all for himself as ususl. Cunt.

• Angry
  • Sick

SwishSwing

VIP Member
I've just been on Twitter and I see there's a lot of scepticism surrounding the intentions of the family of Captain Tom, in relation to his foundation and his family are coming in for quite the slating about their behaviour and how it's discrediting the memory of Captain Tom... Could it be that enough comes out that the wheels may come off for our beloved Ash and Saf?

• Wow

Jill Davies

Chatty Member
Garden Gnome's story with Freaky Fearne....all he wants to do is talk about his daughter, he wants as many people to say her name....well that's fine, you do that....but don't pretend to run the Krays foundation to help sick children!!! What about saying their name...what about their chance??? Every other sick child is not being afforded the same as your daughter and that fucks me off, because many of those families donated to your child!! Fucking disgrace is what you are Gnome features, by ignoring families reaching out to you, you are tarnishing your daughter's memory!!! I hope you fucking read this!!!

Reactions: 27

Yoyosushi

Long time lurker and first ever post on Tattle! 👋🏻

Wow. As time goes on, it becomes more and more obvious that they have not put a penny of the GFM into the foundation. Illegal…? No. Morally corrupt…? yes.

Whoever has written that reply on TAF is certainly no charity social media expert and it is incredibly unprofessional. As a charity, they are accountable. If they had no guilt, then why are they deleting negative comments? Surely you’d not care, as you’d have nothing to worry about? I’d also like to know what other charity asks people to nominate sick children? Because these children and families do not have the time for all that bollocks - as they well know.

The day Ashley posted a picture of his deceased baby (god bless poor A), against his bare chest, like it was an Athena poster, was it for me. Nobody needs to see that, where was her dignity?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
New to the thread and I see I have alot of catching up to do. But just one thing before I do that... if my child died I would never smile again. I feel like I would lie down and never get back up as I would be crushed by grief. And this grief wouldn't allow me to party and celebrate my child's life. What is there to celebrate about a dead child? And I certainly would not have the head space to give a shit about my appearance less than a year after my child dying and fillers and boob jobs would never even cross my mind. They've made a mockery of that poor baby

• Heart

mymindisblown

WHY ARE WE ALL HERE?….

I have been following a local Go Fund Me page to raise money for a funeral for a young girl who tragically took her own life last month.

This morning the lady who set up the GFM page has post the total raised and screen shots of the money being paid direct to the funeral parlour.

If ASHLEY CAIN simply did this on his IG page or AF IG page to show US ALL that the money was transferred to the FOUNDATION bank account we would all shut up and go away.

Until he does this to show us where OUR MONEY went we will ALL STILL BE HERE

Attachments

• Heart

katetotheparty86

Also guys… you keep going on about ‘where do they get this money from’… you do understand that if you have hundreds of thousands / millions of followers, you naturally get an income from brands / advertising etc.
for example Ashley recently did something with gym king that would be ££££
It’s not as reductionist as ‘oh they’ve been unemployed since X time’ so they can’t possibly have made any money.
I just feel like a lot of people on here must be quite young because when you’re an adult, your income streams are multiple … investments / inheritance / dividends etc.
I’d just try and add a bit more critical analysis to your opinion of their financial situation, if they wanted to hide their spending they wouldn’t be advertising. Also you can get boob job loans SO easily. Personally I have 3 loans and no one would know I have them; they aren’t gonna be listed on companies house or anywhere else.

Just broaden your minds …..
Why have you joined tattle just to come into this thread making shit up? You haven't posted anywhere else but here. You are clearly a lost member of the orange squad. Unless you have anything to disprove what we all think then you're wasting your time ash.

• Haha