Ashley Cain #20 Safiyya going Turkey for some new tits whilst Ashley is still trying to find his bits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Safiyya is becoming a bit cocky lately 🙄
Very! I have a feeling Ash is setting her up so that he can have a new relationship without the backlash of Saf's support followers.

She's a total prick, you'd never think she was 35. What does she mean she works aswell! Works where, doing what???? unless the ads are paying her 10k a pop???? If you notice, she's not even promoting any really good brands, I don't see PLT, Oil of olay, fabletics, none of them are on the radar!

Reactions: 16
Garden Gnome's story with Freaky Fearne....all he wants to do is talk about his daughter, he wants as many people to say her name....well that's fine, you do that....but don't pretend to run the Krays foundation to help sick children!!! What about saying their name...what about their chance??? Every other sick child is not being afforded the same as your daughter and that fucks me off, because many of those families donated to your child!! bleeping disgrace is what you are Gnome features, by ignoring families reaching out to you, you are tarnishing your daughter's memory!!! I hope you bleeping read this!!!

Reactions: 27
She aint working all day she does gym nandos salon repeat ….
her ads ain’t decent and won’t be paying much
she’s 35 so won’t get much influencer work
she’s only know for her daughters death and even then nobody stops for pictures she’s no celeb
cocky always has been . Lies about anxiety for attention

most working people save up for surgery she’s had holidays surgery and new cars and all the rest . She knows she’s spending the gfm Cash 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Very! I have a feeling Ash is setting her up so that he can have a new relationship without the backlash of Saf's support followers.

She's a total prick, you'd never think she was 35. What does she mean she works aswell! Works where, doing what???? unless the ads are paying her 10k a pop???? If you notice, she's not even promoting any really good brands, I don't see PLT, Oil of olay, fabletics, none of them are on the radar!
She’s down in “Hello Fresh “ league, where u just get to have the food as payment😆

• Haha
I think Ashley is fuming
he never let her tag him in things or show much of him on her insta that’s why her following was low
now she gets more likes than him 😂😂

he be fuming over that . But it is sick how she’s gained that may following and a book from her daughters death

• Heart
Reactions: 14
People may think Andrea crossed the line I did at first but they put that post on Instagram they wasn’t receiving gifts but they accepted the helicopter flying over the house, then tent in the bank garden. I don’t think they personally liked how many likes that group had on Facebook it went from 1 like to millions, they probably thought to them selves where not going to get no new followers. Andrea was never posting updates on there she always waited for saf or Ashley to post.
I really hope Andrea reveals all, Andrea seems lovely person.

I’ve asked this question why Ashley never posted saf and I got it was for safs privacy.

Did anyone sget know what her live when someone said ash had another daughter

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ashley and saf probs didn’t like all the attention the fb group was getting so probs turned on her mum. Nasty. Seeing those comments how saf replied I think she’s a nasty piece of work x

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Safiyya is becoming a bit cocky lately 🙄
Getting too big for her boots.
I’m here to reign her back in.

Sitting behind her phone acting like her tit don’t stink.
She wants to prove this money is where they’re saying it is.

Reactions: 15
When Ashley leaves and he will she won’t last long on Instagram
shes to boring I don’t think she will end up dating much either
she can’t string a sentence together . 😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s down in “Hello Fresh “ league, where u just get to have the food as payment😆
I didn’t even think she was partnered with them, I thought she was just ordering them to try and get them to see and work with her? I never saw a #ad or them giving her a code (compared to Stacey Solomon who has put #ad and has a code which I guess gives her commission payment?) I may have missed it though.

Reactions: 5
This whole set up reminds me of Oliver Twist "give us more" instead of "please can I have some more" Starring Garden Gnome (playing two parts) as Fagan & Bill Sykes, Greedy Freeby as Nancy, Gargoyle as Bullseye the pooch...Fagan's Foundation about sums it all up.

I didn’t even think she was partnered with them, I thought she was just ordering them to try and get them to see and work with her? I never saw a #ad or them giving her a code (compared to Stacey Solomon who has put #ad and has a code which I guess gives her commission payment?) I may have missed it though.
She has previously put it as an ad, but no code.

Reactions: 7

Clearly taking a wage from TAF.

Reactions: 10
I'm interested to know how many people have been reading here - and informing themselves on these two's thieving ways and are going to book an appointment with her through (her?) company and sit and question her about the money.

Best believe I'm tempted.

• Heart
I wanted to reply to this post from the previous thread.

I always assumed that Saf's boobs were real because they were SO HUGE and inconvenient on her small frame. Genuinely, surprised that she actually paid for them! They look dreadful! I doubt the new ones will be smaller.
1643720683282.png

Reactions: 6
Just another thought - the Mzpretty_cosmetics that Saff claims she works at (and was taking bookings for treatments from Oct-Dec) but I don't recall her actually going in due to her daily anxiety.

On the Clinic highlight on her IG it shows as "MKM Cosmetics" - as the building name - can't find that on Companies house - only one I can find was dissolved in March 2021.

Looked for "Pretty cosmetics" and also couldn't find that either.

Saf was a hairdresser before and did have a company "glow hair and tanning" - also now dissolved a while ago. Seems like she went to the same business school as Ashley.

Can anyone shed light on this? She's not a registered nurse (as per the Nursing and Midwifery Council) but throughout she's mentioned she does aesthetics. Who owns that? Does she rent out a room? Who pays for this with no income? TAF? Is this owned by someone else and she's self employed like some of my friends are and rent the room out - if so - why nothing on companies house?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.